RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

lles

Jun 8, 2017
I remembered that i put this game on the backburner a while back..
Is this version or the one at ulmf the more complete one? What is the best current version to play?
Do i use the Mtool with this version for better result?

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Is this version or the one at ulmf the more complete one? What is the best current version to play?
nice profile pic man

Reactions: lles
Jun 1, 2017

Ayy, Merry Program! Loved that circle. Wish they hadn't quit.

Anyway. I've more or less stopped working on translations. I just don't have the bandwidth anymore. I have tried to hand the project over to another, more professional group and I've reached out to the original dev to ask for his blessing. Hopefully something develops on that front.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018

Anyway. I've more or less stopped working on translations. I just don't have the bandwidth anymore. I have tried to hand the project over to another, more professional group and I've reached out to the original dev to ask for his blessing. Hopefully something develops on that front.
damn. Thanks for the work you did do, hope something comes of trying to pass it on.

lles

Jun 8, 2017

Merry program was the shit! love them
sorry to hear about the translation brub..
Hopefully more jap devs will include english translations in the future

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Can someone tell me why all the Bunka harassment scenes after the village war are skipped?
Am I understanding correctly that I don't get any scenes while playing as MC?

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The first part was just beautiful. And then the second part just hit like a truck. The true end is emotional too, but its still bugging me a lot that Umi was so hungry for Sifu and others cocks. It wasnt so much hypnosis as it was blackmail so she really felt like that. After all those beautiful moments, where Kuru was there for her, helped her overcome her fears, she enjoyed so much fucking behind his back. I just cant see her the same way.

The true end told us that she was suffering alone as well, and that Kuru was also at fault for not trying to understand her, but come on... And after all that, we dont even see a sex scene between them, its just text. How are we to believe that she loved it, that suddenly she doesnt mind his size after what we saw in those memories. The fact that we dont even see him reclaiming her sexually is just, so humiliating to me.

She felt genuine guilt and shame, something rarely seen in basically every other ntr title, but still, are we supposed to believe that Kuru hugging her and taking her hand after she said what she said is the good choice is just...humiliating. No matter how beautiful the ending is, I cant shake the feeling that Umi doesnt deserve Kuru's love.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
The first part was just beautiful. And then the second part just hit like a truck. The true end is emotional too, but its still bugging me a lot that Umi was so hungry for Sifu and others cocks. It wasnt so much hypnosis as it was blackmail so she really felt like that. After all those beautiful moments, where Kuru was there for her, helped her overcome her fears, she enjoyed so much fucking behind his back. I just cant see her the same way.

The true end told us that she was suffering alone as well, and that Kuru was also at fault for not trying to understand her, but come on... And after all that, we dont even see a sex scene between them, its just text. How are we to believe that she loved it, that suddenly she doesnt mind his size after what we saw in those memories. The fact that we dont even see him reclaiming her sexually is just, so humiliating to me.

She felt genuine guilt and shame, something rarely seen in basically every other ntr title, but still, are we supposed to believe that Kuru hugging her and taking her hand after she said what she said is the good choice is just...humiliating. No matter how beautiful the ending is, I cant shake the feeling that Umi doesnt deserve Kuru's love.
Well, in what history a whore in NTR ever deserves MC? That's the point of NTR.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes