RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
I tried to do what you said but the error persists.
Okay. Did you download the game from here on F95? Or did you download it from my thread on ULMF? If you are using the F95 version, please consider downloading from my instead and try to run that version. If it runs successfully, that will indicate that the MTL has broken something.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Okay. Did you download the game from here on F95? Or did you download it from my thread on ULMF? If you are using the F95 version, please consider downloading from my instead and try to run that version. If it runs successfully, that will indicate that the MTL has broken something.
I downloaded the compressed version

Jun 1, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version
Hmm... Well, I don't know why that would be broken, but it's possible that something was inadvertently removed by the guy who compressed the files. Can you check to see if there's a file called States.rpgmvp in the image directory? Most of the game's scripts rely on the RPG Maker encrypted files instead of the PNGs themselves.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hmm... Well, I don't know why that would be broken, but it's possible that something was inadvertently removed by the guy who compressed the files. Can you check to see if there's a file called States.rpgmvp in the image directory? Most of the game's scripts rely on the RPG Maker encrypted files instead of the PNGs themselves.
yes this file is in the system folder

Jun 1, 2017
I'm sorry man, I don't know what the problem is with your installation. I encourage you to try downloading the non-compressed version, but I understand that's a big ask, considering the sheer size of the thing.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Quick question. I found a MTL on this, which has apparently also been somewhat manually overseen. But the sentences, as so many times, just cut off at the right end of the box. Does anybody have a translation (100%, but can be MTL in parts. hell, ill take full MTL if I have to) that I can DL? I already got the full sized game downloaded I dont want to do it again.

Worst case, can somebody tell me how to ONLY delete the translation files for the text box, then I can replace it with Japanese and let textractor run over it.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
Quick question. I found a MTL on this, which has apparently also been somewhat manually overseen. But the sentences, as so many times, just cut off at the right end of the box. Does anybody have a translation (100%, but can be MTL in parts. hell, ill take full MTL if I have to) that I can DL? I already got the full sized game downloaded I dont want to do it again.

Worst case, can somebody tell me how to ONLY delete the translation files for the text box, then I can replace it with Japanese and let textractor run over it.
So, the text for the interaction and the events are all map events. If you want, I can upload only the map events and common events without any of the imagery, and you can just drop them into your folder to replace the MTL'ed files.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So, the text for the interaction and the events are all map events. If you want, I can upload only the map events and common events without any of the imagery, and you can just drop them into your folder to replace the MTL'ed files.
Oh that would be neat. But only if you have the time. Game is not my top priority rn.

Glooomy

Sep 18, 2022
UHM HOW DO I TRIGGER A BANKA SCENE AND WHAT IS THE USE OF SUNBURN ANDDD I CANNT TRIGGER THE SCENE TO BREAK THE THIRD CRYSTAL AT SUFI"S UNDERGROUND PLACE TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes