KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
In case you still need help with the BP: you will have to talk with Sana and every time, there will be 3 answers to her questions (or our questions for her). 1 out of 3 is the correct one and each time you get it right, you earn 10BP. Do note that not all questions have a right answer but once a question has a correct answer, it will always be that one. The sign that you have chosen the correct one is a sfx sound, I think. Of course, in order to talk to Sana, you will need to distract her husband by talking to the blonde girl (who I assume to be the loli runs the restaurant down south of the town) then both you and the loli go to talk with the husband.
ah, its the questions! I thought something with that but I never got the sound so didn't know. thanks.
Of course that means a lot of save scumming to get the list of right answers....sigh

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I found this : , looks like it has the same creator of sana. Is this worth playing?

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
its amazing, and the english translation is almost perfect, i downloaded from here. PD: that game has strong ntr content
What do you do when you have the three pieces? I can't find any way to make an amulet.

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
there's like 3 dungeons out of town, you start from the bottom, level up, or cheat as you like, basically to win the game you need to defeat 3 bosses, either in their respective dungeon, for unlocking some events, you will have to take shota kun, and friend with mom or any other girl, and do things like breast feed, or heal them in battle, to raise their ntr stat

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
there's like 3 dungeons out of town, you start from the bottom, level up, or cheat as you like, basically to win the game you need to defeat 3 bosses, either in their respective dungeont
Yeah I beat the bosses, but nothing is happening so I assume I have to go and make the amulet somewhere. I just can't figure out where.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Can I assume that the lack of a completed tag is because the translation is still being worked on? Cause if so I'll wait otherwise I'm already confused by what's being said in the first few minutes.

Reactions: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Can I assume that the lack of a completed tag is because the translation is still being worked on? Cause if so I'll wait otherwise I'm already confused by what's being said in the first few minutes.
kyon you need to take care of haruhi instead of like NTR!! (kinda mad cause there's still no season 3

jokes aside, yeah translation is going on

Reactions: Troqu

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
somehow i cant get her to be pregnant no matter what i do
You gotta complete all three locations first(meaning you have to finish all the quests and main story) Then Sana will say something like "We finally own the house and we can try to make the baby now" if I remember it correctly, and you'll be able to get her pregnant. She can only get pregnant through the NTR route before that I think.
edit: I meant all four locations. Been a while since I played it.

mantrihew

Jul 26, 2017
no need to complete the game first to get her pregnant, there is item in accessories slot that prevent her to get pregnant, uneqip or sell it and give sana ovulating pill to get her pregnant again

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I hadn't noticed Milk's house before she showed up after the child between the MC and Sana was born.
It's a nice touch, and it was refreshing to see a new character show up.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes