ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
such a shame there's not an option to make the chick look normal. the NTR sounds delish but between the robot speak and the massive body styles, i just can't get into this one. for the silly art style it looks well done but ugh. why is it so hard to find games with realistic women in them? oh well. i'll still prob end up checking back if a proper translation ever gets done just to see if the story is any good.

Atlasreborn

Jul 29, 2018
For the people that are waiting for the translation...
Since the guy that was doing it has disappeared I started doing it myself, and If life permits I will be done before the end of the month.
Now... english is not my main language, so there could be some minor grammatical errors.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Since the guy that was doing it has disappeared I started doing it myself, and If life permits I will be done before the end of the month.
Now... english is not my main language, so there could be some minor grammatical errors.
Man you are the best if you ever need help with any translated portions that your not sure sound correct let me know id be glad to give you whatever shitty help I can give. GL

javari.3

May 7, 2018
how do i get the margarte scenes?
god.

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
Hi Ruodger, you are correct, yes the husband is the MC (not the wife) and yes the wife needs to have a high frustration value (the higher the better) when the MC interacts with people in the city (his wife must be with him for them to start); if you dont have a high frustration value then the events do not start. You also need to have sex with your husband to progress aspects of the story - which reduces your frustration (you can also make your frustration negative by having sex with the husband whilst not doing any of the quests...). High frustration values become more easy to achieve by winning fights in the different areas - forest, mine, beach and volcanoe (in that order). PS. I should also say that there are also sex events for the husband only, which he can do when his wife is in hospital having a baby (i.e. she must get pregnant to advance parts of the story-line).
Dude do you know how to complete tha mayor quest -_- please help me

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Nawab, just go and do the fights needed to complete each quest - if you are having too much trouble with them I am sure that you can buff your character's stats - for example using the online Save Editor. Have fun.

Tsathoggu

Oct 4, 2018
such a shame there's not an option to make the chick look normal. the NTR sounds delish but between the robot speak and the massive body styles, i just can't get into this one. for the silly art style it looks well done but ugh. why is it so hard to find games with realistic women in them? oh well. i'll still prob end up checking back if a proper translation ever gets done just to see if the story is any good.
Maybe it's just me but "realistic women" are boring. I see them everyday. In real life.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Maybe it's just me but "realistic women" are boring. I see them everyday. In real life.
All the more reason some of us want to see them in situations where we can turn them into whores.

Not a hard concept to grasp, really.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Champion!

Nawab

Jan 10, 2019
there's like 3 dungeons out of town, you start from the bottom, level up, or cheat as you like, basically to win the game you need to defeat 3 bosses, either in their respective dungeon, for unlocking some events, you will have to take shota kun, and friend with mom or any other girl, and do things like breast feed, or heal them in battle, to raise their ntr stat
dude how does Sana work at in office at sub works please tell me dude

Atlasreborn

Jul 29, 2018
So there's a dialogue at the beach that I can't understand. It's one of the radom dialogues between Minami wave and Sana and you have to chose between an S and an M.
I have no idea what they are talking about.
And the third choice is "Do M"(?).

Reactions: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
So there's a dialogue at the beach that I can't understand. It's one of the radom dialogues between Minami wave and Sana and you have to chose between an S and an M.
I have no idea what they are talking about.
And the third choice is "Do M"(?).
be a sadist or masochist?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes