PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
You do know that machine translation most of the time is done with google translate, right? So what's the point in giving you the raw if you, then, end up with the same translation as here? Unless you want to translate it for yourself?

Seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I use a different translating program rather than Google Translate XD

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
This game definitely needs a proper walkthrough. Despite of completing the whole game I missed quite a few CGs

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
So um, I have finished the game, but one thing I realized is after that, when I went into the collection room, there are scenes that I have not seen be unlocked. I assume that was because of the owner's playthrough. Since I wanted to unlock them myself, I deleted the save files and did a quick playthrough to see whether the room resets or not. It didn't. The unlocked scenes are permanently unlocked for some reasons. Bottom line: Is there a way to completely reset the game to its original state?
I haven't downloaded or played this game but many RPGM games such as this record gallery scene information on files shared between all saves. The files are usually named like "PublicData", "common", "global", "config" or "system_data", they are always located where all the other save files are and have the same extension as the other save files from what I've seen.
So look for files with similar names and try deleting them, but make sure to do a backup before deleting.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Has anyone gotten to the beach where you play as the Beach Guy, I am still unclear on how to earn BP with the way the translation is written.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
wait you can play another char other the husband of sana?
Once you work through all the quests and earn the house you can buy the ticket to the beach, just after where you fight the water creatures. Once you go in there your perspective changes from the husband to some beach romeo who uses the bar girl to distract the husband so romeo can have sex with Sana.

I know I am forgetting the names now...

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Has anyone gotten to the beach where you play as the Beach Guy, I am still unclear on how to earn BP with the way the translation is written.
In case you still need help with the BP: you will have to talk with Sana and every time, there will be 3 answers to her questions (or our questions for her). 1 out of 3 is the correct one and each time you get it right, you earn 10BP. Do note that not all questions have a right answer but once a question has a correct answer, it will always be that one. The sign that you have chosen the correct one is a sfx sound, I think. Of course, in order to talk to Sana, you will need to distract her husband by talking to the blonde girl (who I assume to be the loli runs the restaurant down south of the town) then both you and the loli go to talk with the husband.

I haven't downloaded or played this game but many RPGM games such as this record gallery scene information on files shared between all saves. The files are usually named like "PublicData", "common", "global", "config" or "system_data", they are always located where all the other save files are and have the same extension as the other save files from what I've seen.
So look for files with similar names and try deleting them, but make sure to do a backup before deleting.
Somehow, I can't seem to find any of those.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes