Freyr

Oct 15, 2016
Can anyone recommend a game similar to this? Whether it be the "proportions", animation style or similar story?
Sadly there isn't that many with those proportions, there are two games from EpicLust (Morning Lust and Battle of the Bulges), there's the game by JimJim (Terminal Desires), we've had a "demo" of Futagladea but not heard from the dev since so it's most likely dead, other than that you can give Legend of Queen Opala a try, it's a bit more varied ...

I'm probably forgetting one or two but we have pretty limited choice.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
So um, I have finished the game, but one thing I realized is after that, when I went into the collection room, there are scenes that I have not seen be unlocked. I assume that was because of the owner's playthrough. Since I wanted to unlock them myself, I deleted the save files and did a quick playthrough to see whether the room resets or not. It didn't. The unlocked scenes are permanently unlocked for some reasons. Bottom line: Is there a way to completely reset the game to its original state?

Reactions: Shiryuu612

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
So um, I have finished the game, but one thing I realized is after that, when I went into the collection room, there are scenes that I have not seen be unlocked. I assume that was because of the owner's playthrough. Since I wanted to unlock them myself, I deleted the save files and did a quick playthrough to see whether the room resets or not. It didn't. The unlocked scenes are permanently unlocked for some reasons. Bottom line: Is there a way to completely reset the game to its original state?
Might want look in appdata

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This has to be one of the strangest rpgm games I have played. It's a mix of hentai with Google-trans. If this was Russian I would expect to be getting the cancer.

Reactions: Nano1895

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I couldnt stop laughing seeing her in game model and how huge it is:ROFLMAO: also what does the top left box say, it is untranslated

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That was one well endowed chibi sprite...the jiggling as you move is hilarious but a pain when trying to get close to click on any other uses since her sprite covers up you and quite a big area around.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I'm finally through the game... other than a couple of unwanted laughs at the translation which at some points makes no sense (e.g. ANSWER! ANSWER! ANSWER! > instead of moaning sounds). It's actually quite short.
I'd also like an uncensored version of this game since at some points/ scenes you don't even see anything on the screen due to mine-craft graphics

Final verdict: 7/10 would have gotten more if the translation wouldn't mess with so many things

+ Fun light hearted etch game with a ridiculous-sized heroine.
+ You've pretty much got all skills/ items within the game at around level 15-20 (depending on the grind/ quest route you take).
+ The graphics are also pretty good except for a couple of potato looking silhouettes in scenes.

- translation/ grammar/ errors... period
- unless you want all the scenes unlocked it's too short
- minecraft level censorship
- no auto-read button to play one-handed or stop spam clicking ;) (every RPGM game should have this)

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have the raw 1.5a version of the game? This translation is anything but, even using google translate would have been better than this shit.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have the raw 1.5a version of the game? This translation is anything but, even using google translate would have been better than this shit.
You do know that machine translation most of the time is done with google translate, right? So what's the point in giving you the raw if you, then, end up with the same translation as here? Unless you want to translate it for yourself?

Seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes