• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds fantastic, actually. Any plans on adding some more uncommon NTR flavours, like futa NTR, beast NTR, or incest NTR?
It all depends on the CG I have available (and on my photoshop skills :p), there is a futa girl in the game but she only has interaction with the player, the only beast CGs available are with goblins. Right now I have no stories planned with the futa girl cucking the player but we'll see, though I planned on creating a goblin enemy type (and other units like bandits) to place them all into the maps where enemies appears, this is considered for (a possible) battle system update, this will depend on what features you guys will consider essential when I release the 0.2 test update and I share my ideas list, probably will do a poll to vote.

Incest NTR is practically impossible since the only relative Player/Sana will have are their kids using the new pregnancy system, but they don't grow into adults, they are just tracking information that appears on the statistics menu.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
- My plan is to create a global switch to turn ON/OFF NTR completely, you'll be able to activate/deactivate it in a new game (or using the in-game cheat menu I'll add in 1.0 version), but turning it ON does not mean you will end in the NTR route 100%, You can still play the love/monogamous route even with NTR switch ON, as long as you don't fall into the temptation to increase Sana's cheating value by fully watching her scenes with other guys you will be all good, still she won't throw herself to other guys at the beginning but expect people harassing her ass and tits at any chance they got, For every harassment event you will be asked to stop or allowed it, if allowed it will increase a little bit the likeness to be cheated on. (NTR scenes and harassment events will be all disabled if NTR Switch is OFF)
The harassment events sound pretty cool, but also kinda mechanically like netorase, unless you can fail to stop them rather than them being a secondary on/off switch. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something though.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
The harassment events sound pretty cool, but also kinda mechanically like netorase, unless you can fail to stop them rather than them being a secondary on/off switch. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something though.
Yeah, Vanilla game kinda mixes NTR with netorase sometimes, there are just a few of these harassment events in the vanilla game. I guess it all depends on the way you wanna play it. Maybe I could see a way to implement a check for player's current level and the harasser's and kinda change the outcome of stopping the harassment based on the level difference like turning into a little fight or something (this already happens in one event with a important npc in the vanilla game), I'll look into this since I have not started doing these harassment approaches.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
This is a question out of curiousity since I feel like the cow milker guy's event is barely there.
Are you planning to use these images? I feel like it's meant to be used for the cow guy at some point.
Image name in gallery > SB_ご褒美a22_s and the ones below it.
SB_ご褒美a22_s.png SB_ご褒美a23_s.png SB_ご褒美a26_s.png SB_ご褒美a30_s.png

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
This is a question out of curiousity since I feel like the cow milker guy's event is barely there.
Are you planning to use these images? I feel like it's meant to be used for the cow guy at some point.
Image name in gallery > SB_ご褒美a22_s and the ones below it.
View attachment 1860763 View attachment 1860764 View attachment 1860768 View attachment 1860771
There is planned things for the guy that has cows (I may have called him farmer before, confused it with another one), yeah I plan to continue that guy story where vanilla game left off. There are other things planned as well for how the whole milking thing works in the game (for Sana, not cows :p), but right now it is just an idea, it will work with the pregnancy system.

I have all of these ideas collected in a Trello board, I would make public the whole board so y'all can see it all but first I need to clean it a little bit, translate it all to english and move the spoilers to another private board, so you guys don't get to see them. I will share the board and make a poll (if not on F95Zone on Strawpoll or smth) and let you guys vote for other features that I have collected, the list keeps getting bigger and some of them are time consuming and might not be that interesing to spend time on.
-------
Actually I can screenshot the important parts of that feature in the board tho since they are cleaned already, suggestions are welcome too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
Some of the QoL changes are great. Any chance those could be implemented on their own as a quick mod? Skip text, keyboard typing, etc. I don't know how modding works, so not sure if those changes would need more than whatever you've done here to work in the normal game.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Some of the QoL changes are great. Any chance those could be implemented on their own as a quick mod? Skip text, keyboard typing, etc. I don't know how modding works, so not sure if those changes would need more than whatever you've done here to work in the normal game.
Yeah, the ones you mentioned could be implemented easily since they do not require other parts of the mod, but I don't think they are gonna be useful as standalone tbh, basically because you don't really use any input in the vanilla game (only when writing player's name), same as Skip Text, IIRC the community translation already had a sort of "skip text" thing.

I made the keyboard input plugin basically for when player is asked to name their children, since y'all will have Sana having lots of them probably and using the keyboard for input is way faster. :p

EDIT: The larger screen plugin could be useful tho, if you really want that plugin (and other ones) tell me, I guess I can release a light version since it won't really cause me much trouble.

Last edited:

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
I don't think the translation had a skip text (unless I'm not remembering right?) but I'd be up for a "light" version.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think the translation had a skip text (unless I'm not remembering right?) but I'd be up for a "light" version.
I think you are right, the translation has a way (pressing CTRL) to hide the interface, but it don't have a way to skip dialogues. I've spent a lot of time developing the mod I don't remember what was already in the patch or in the vanilla game and what was not lol.
I shared the light version, I did not test it thoroughly but I believe you won't have any problems, if you find anything report it back here tho.

----------------------------
Released light version 0.1
Check first post to download
----------------------------
THIS VERSION IS BASED ON , you can install their patch and overwrite it with mine. should be compatible with prior savefiles.
Changelog:
::::::::::::::::::::::

- Added Skip Text (Use SHIFT to skip text during dialogues)
- Added Options Menu
- Added Windows Screen Resizer
- Added Keyboard Input
- Added Player Diagonal Movement
::::::::::::::::::::::

Last edited:

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Last time I played, it has a bug where Sana will be pregnant immediately after give birth, end up forever loop. Do you have plan to fix this bug in the mod?

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Last time I played, it has a bug where Sana will be pregnant immediately after give birth, end up forever loop. Do you have plan to fix this bug in the mod?
You mean in the vanilla game right? If so, I could check it out and add the bugfix to a v0.2 light update.
The full mod reworks from scratch the whole pregnancy system, so that bug won't appear in the full version.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Are we years away away from a full translation? How is the progress going for you on that?
The plan is to start translating once I finish the basics as I modify all game events to use the new things I've implemented, then I'll start creating the new events and stories I've planned. Don't have a specific date, it all depends on how much free time I have.

Last edited:

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
maybe I did it wrong, I didn't have a game to play.. after all the downloading I had one square to learn things in...
but no game play

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
maybe I did it wrong, I didn't have a game to play.. after all the downloading I had one square to learn things in...
but no game play
I don't fully understand your comment but you probably downloaded the old test version of the mod, the test version is just a map where you can test things (like the sex minigame and pregnancy system...) there is actually no "game" to play, the full version is being developed separately from the test version, the test thing is just one independent project which I'm using to test mechanics and let you guys test it too.

Reactions: Sloopyhogwash

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
So, any date of release?
View attachment 2060316
No idea, development is not constant as I already said I do this on my free time, so any release date I could give wouldn't be accurate and there's still things that needs to be done before a full release.

For example, I scrapped the whole old sex scene minigame and the GIF Animation Player in v0.1 and started working on new ones that supports concurrency and animation execution synched to the game engine frame update, meaning that the game won't be stopped/freezed during the sex scene like what happens with the majority of RPG adult games, if I allow it, you will be able to move the player, interact with any other event and do whatever while sex scenes occurs, otherwise it will stop the game, this was pretty much mandatory to support sex events during combat and to give me better timing control for a few new special events I want to add to the game. I finished the new GIF Animation Player already, now I gotta solve a problem about the sex scene script, which it's giving me a few headaches tbh.

After that v0.2 will be released and a test v0.3 will happen in which I will include a new schedule system to be able to add new events and support multiple protagonists (controlling the MC or Sana independently, this ties with a few story ideas I want to add).

After all of this is done, I will start working on the first full version.

Actually, I had a few more things planned before a full version release, but since it's been a long time since I shared the idea of this project and did not release any full version, I decided to release a v0.1 full version after the very basics of the mod are finished (what I said above) like kind of an "Early Access" thing, and continue working on adding new things.
To be able to do that I gotta work right now on supporting save files between future versions, so if I ever make an important change in the mod basic scripts I would be able to release it and do not corrupt old save files and force people to start again from the beginning.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes