Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Probably Cyber-Ring :p, I've been not working on the mod, sadly I got covid-19 last week probably when I was hanging out with some friends and I have not been eager or in the mood lately to work on the mod due to fever and some discomfort.

But, if by any chance I would have not got covid, the new update would have been delayed anyways, since I'm gonna address what Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ said about the sex sounds in the mod. Basically I'm gonna work on the possibility to allow different specific moan and orgasm sfx sounds for each male/female npc, aswell creating some common sounds in case there are not enough audio files to support every npc in this game. I have been searching freesound.org looking for quality audios and edit them with Audacity to fit the game hentai-esque tone.
Great, i hope you get well soon

Reactions: tygct

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Probably Cyber-Ring :p, I've been not working on the mod, sadly I got covid-19 last week probably when I was hanging out with some friends and I have not been eager or in the mood lately to work on the mod due to fever and some discomfort.

But, if by any chance I would have not got covid, the new update would have been delayed anyways, since I'm gonna address what Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ said about the sex sounds in the mod. Basically I'm gonna work on the possibility to allow different specific moan and orgasm sfx sounds for each male/female npc, aswell creating some common sounds in case there are not enough audio files to support every npc in this game. I have been searching freesound.org looking for quality audios and edit them with Audacity to fit the game hentai-esque tone.
imo, progressing and adding contents are more desirable than adding sfx

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
any new news ?
Nope, I did not release it because I keep adding new tasks to work for the v0.2 version, it will be a big update, not only feature-wise but things to make my life easier when working on the mod too.

Some new things that 100% will be in the new update are:
- A full rework from scratch of Keyboard Input feature, like when you can write a name in the Input name window (more stable and better performance) it works like those RGM Maker MV games that supports keyboard input (dunno if you have ever played one of those games)
- A whole rework of the sex scenes. I was planning on creating 'little events' that happens during sex, like butt spanks but I still need more ideas for this feature,
- The girls voice pack (voice pack meaning that the voices will be optional, if someone does not like hearing girls moaning, the game will work fine if someone does not download the pack)
- A new way of playing audios (will be used to mix audios on runtime, so I will be able to play all girls moans during sex scenes, as well as lots of sex effects sounds)
- Lots of improvements in how the mod logs everything (to make bug reports easier)
- Implementation of WIP animated sex scenes using an AI algorythm,
Also I'm documenting all of my own code so if I ever take a little break from modding I won't need to spend much time reading code to understand again what's happening in a script...

I do not want to overload myself with more new things for this new v0.2, so that I said is pretty much all, probably more things that I cannot remember now tho xD.

Edit: formatted the text to make it more readable

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
how's your work going my lord, any news?
btw will you plan to fix the time in game? i think it pass a little too fast, which makes you miss scene kinda often. I think the best is to let player deciding when the time goes by pressing a button or active any scene by themselves.

Reactions: LostBR and tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
how's your work going my lord, any news?
Right now I'm a little bit stuck with a feature I'm adding to the sex scene script but nothing troublesome, probably will overcome it in the next few days. I pushed the 'little events' thing I talked in the last post to future versions and instead I wanted to add support to activate an x-ray vision of the sex scene by pressing a key.

btw will you plan to fix the time in game? i think it pass a little too fast, which makes you miss scene kinda often. I think the best is to let player deciding when the time goes by pressing a button or active any scene by themselves.
I already adressed how the time works in the game (in the main project, not these test versions I'm releasing) but never share it here, as for now time will pass normally like in the vanilla game with a little tweak so it does not pass quick, I created a Skip Time Menu, you can open it and skip time by choosing an option in there, the menu appears when pressing the D Key, I also created a cheat menu, there some options in there to control the game's variables, there is also an option to freeze the time, if the user freezes it, the game's time wil be stopped and will only pass if the player skip time manually by using the Skip Time Menu.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
If you mean the final mod version, nope, there are some more things I wanna add to the core before start working on the 1.0 version. Probably will need 4 or 5 test releases more
So the next test release will no fappable content

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
any news update about your mod?
Right now I'm creating an extension for Visual Studio Code, I'll be able to export the game's scripts into separate files to edit them with VSC and import them back to RPGMaker, this got nothing to do with the mods content but I'm sure it will make development faster, The built-in RPG Maker script editor is really bad, cannot even open two scripts at once. This will take me some time but it will be worth as long as I stop coding on the built-in engine script editor.

As for new things for v0.2, I've already done a script that will control body sizes and characteristics for every NPC, I believe this was suggested before by someone since I had it on the feedback/mod ideas list.

Basically the idea is to control each npc levels for some attributes like sizequeen, submissiveness, dominance, arousal... Each value for a npc will increase/decrease based on who they have sex with. You guys will be able to customize the player when creating a new game (like player penis size, dominance, starting sex skill).

Also I'll be able to remove that little box that is shown during the whole game with Sana Lewdness / Frustration value since it will be controlled all by this script. Might as well create a simple menu that player can open to see at least some information like arousal or cuckolding/cheating level for all npcs that are in the player's party.

Also this is important, for the next update post (v0.2) I will share my ideas list for the mod and ask you guys what ideas should be prioritized the most and discard other ones, the list keeps getting bigger with good ideas but I do not want to spend a whole year creating the mod core, probably you all don't want that either :LOL:.

Jul 30, 2018
Right now I'm creating an extension for Visual Studio Code, I'll be able to export the game's scripts into separate files to edit them with VSC and import them back to RPGMaker, this got nothing to do with the mods content but I'm sure it will make development faster, The built-in RPG Maker script editor is really bad, cannot even open two scripts at once. This will take me some time but it will be worth as long as I stop coding on the built-in engine script editor.

As for new things for v0.2, I've already done a script that will control body sizes and characteristics for every NPC, I believe this was suggested before by someone since I had it on the feedback/mod ideas list.

Basically the idea is to control each npc levels for some attributes like sizequeen, submissiveness, dominance, arousal... Each value for a npc will increase/decrease based on who they have sex with. You guys will be able to customize the player when creating a new game (like player penis size, dominance, starting sex skill).

Also I'll be able to remove that little box that is shown during the whole game with Sana Lewdness / Frustration value since it will be controlled all by this script. Might as well create a simple menu that player can open to see at least some information like arousal or cuckolding/cheating level for all npcs that are in the player's party.

Also this is important, for the next update post (v0.2) I will share my ideas list for the mod and ask you guys what ideas should be prioritized the most and discard other ones, the list keeps getting bigger with good ideas but I do not want to spend a whole year creating the mod core, probably you all don't want that either :LOL:.
i don't know what to say my guy
if you made a quality mod
i seriously can not just get it for free without Donating you something in return
with your mod it looks more like a finished full fledge game

i just happened to stumble into this thread again after awhile and maybe these thing i will said next is already answered
-Do i have the option to complete the game as pure maiden / slutty bitch / full on NTR mode ?
i mean if it's gonna get this far and big
might as well give it some proper ending ?
and if it's not possible that's not a problem the thing in your doing is more than enough to sastify us HORNY bastard!
glad to see you up and well doing mod for this game
take care !

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
i don't know what to say my guy
if you made a quality mod
i seriously can not just get it for free without Donating you something in return
with your mod it looks more like a finished full fledge game

i just happened to stumble into this thread again after awhile and maybe these thing i will said next is already answered
-Do i have the option to complete the game as pure maiden / slutty bitch / full on NTR mode ?
i mean if it's gonna get this far and big
might as well give it some proper ending ?
and if it's not possible that's not a problem the thing in your doing is more than enough to sastify us HORNY bastard!
glad to see you up and well doing mod for this game
take care !
- My plan is to create a global switch to turn ON/OFF NTR completely, you'll be able to activate/deactivate it in a new game (or using the in-game cheat menu I'll add in 1.0 version), but turning it ON does not mean you will end in the NTR route 100%, You can still play the love/monogamous route even with NTR switch ON, as long as you don't fall into the temptation to increase Sana's cheating value by fully watching her scenes with other guys you will be all good, still she won't throw herself to other guys at the beginning but expect people harassing her ass and tits at any chance they got, For every harassment event you will be asked to stop or allowed it, if allowed it will increase a little bit the likeness to be cheated on. (NTR scenes and harassment events will be all disabled if NTR Switch is OFF)

- I already have lots of ideas for events and stories planned to expand the stories for the farmer, the brothel owner, Kyle, the town's mayor and the church's pastor in the game, but I still need to make an story flowchart diagram so I can tidy them all, the mod will still be a sandbox just like the vanilla game is, it won't be story-driven, meaning you can advance an story to the end and leave others at the beginning, but I will try to make it as cohesive as possible (though some of them will require you are at some point at others stories but won't be for all of them, probably just 1 or 2 that are important). Once I finish the mod core I'll start making the flowcharts and creating all events, mod updates will be more frequently by then, hoping to do 1 update per month at best :giggle:

- Vanilla (Non-NTR) route is still in very limited, I still need to see if break the vanilla route into two routes like monogamous and harem for player, or leave it like it is already in the vanilla game, we'll see... there is still things that needs to be done before that happens.

- I have no endings planned right now but I plan to give it one to both vanilla/NTR routes once I finish making the mod core.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes