Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I am happy even if you just do a proper translation, I'm quite interested in this game but the MTL discourage me to even try playing it. And reading the changelogs, planned features made me hype! I wish you the best on the project tygct

side note: are there vanilla scenes in the original game?

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I am happy even if you just do a proper translation, I'm quite interested in this game but the MTL discourage me to even try playing it. And reading the changelogs, planned features made me hype! I wish you the best on the project tygct

side note: are there vanilla scenes in the original game?
Thanks for the support!
If you mean Player sex scenes with Sana then yes, there are some sex scenes like that but they are just a few comparing to NTR scenes, I'm planning on creating/adapting more Player/Sana sex scenes (like doggystyle, blowjobs...) for the people who wish to play the vanilla route too, This will be done in later mod versions.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Any plans on adding more taboo forms of NTR, like bestiality, incest etc.?
The only bestiality supported would be globins (maybe orcs in the future) sex scenes since they are the only CG I have available. I would consider some incest, but incest can't happen since there is not any blood relation between any npc in this game. The only way to do that is creating scenes between Sana and her mother, but I don't think lesbian sex scenes are worth the hassle tbh.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ESMERALDO

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Just slap a cock on her mother and you get futa incest NTR.
Yeah but that would require to change lots of things since player fucks Sana's mother too and she isn't a futa in the vanilla game, I will see how I can do something like that in the future, but it's not a priority for the mod, since there is futa content already in the game with a prostitute.

ESMERALDO

May 8, 2020
The only bestiality supported would be globins (maybe orcs in the future) sex scenes since they are the only CG I have available. I would consider some incest, but incest can't happen since there is not any blood relation between any npc in this game. The only way to do that is creating scenes between Sana and her mother, but I don't think lesbian sex scenes are worth the hassle tbh.
yeah ignore the gay type shit bro it's not worth the hassle plus less stuff to do

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Hello there, how are you doing? Did you made any progress with the mod?

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Hello there, how are you doing? Did you made any progress with the mod?
I haven't got much time to work on the mod lately, everything will be back to normal (update-wise) like it was in december in a week or two. But yeah, I've been working on a simple notification script, still wip, (on NTR Sex Scenes too), I'm planning to use it to give feedback of what's happening during the game to the player, like when someone harasses Sana, cum inside Sana, when the current player position is considered a public zone (or not), things like that.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I haven't got much time to work on the mod lately, everything will be back to normal (update-wise) like it was in december in a week or two. But yeah, I've been working on a simple notification script, still wip, (on NTR Sex Scenes too), I'm planning to use it to give feedback of what's happening during the game to the player, like when someone harasses Sana, cum inside Sana, when the current player position is considered a public zone (or not), things like that.
Great, i hope you have a good day or evening

• Red Heart
Reactions: tygct

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Already dealt with almost every business I had IRL and started working again, I hope to share a new update before the next week at best.
New update will be about new features on the CumPools script and a whole rewrite of the Sex Scenes scripts (both Player and NTR) with new features.
Nice, things will get better im sure.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, how is the project and you going?
I'm good!, mod's development is going good too, but found some important problems when I was rewriting the sex scene script that gotta be resolved before I release a new version, still I'm confident enough I'll share a new update in the following days.

There won't be lots of new features since this update is something that I needed to do to improve the code for me when I start creating new events and optimizations needed to make scripts run faster. As for now it will be a rewrite of all sex scenes (player and other npcs), a rewrite of the dirty talk system, probably fixes on the pregnancy system and cum pools script.

Also I've been working into the possibility to animate sex scenes using an AI algorithm, it's not perfect since it's an AI afterall, but some results are good (to me at least), I'll share more info on the next update post and some samples too. Probably will make a poll so you guys can vote if animating sex scenes using that software is worth it or not.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I'm good!, mod's development is going good too, but found some important problems when I was rewriting the sex scene script that gotta be resolved before I release a new version, still I'm confident enough I'll share a new update in the following days.

There won't be lots of new features since this update is something that I needed to do to improve the code for me when I start creating new events and optimizations needed to make scripts run faster. As for now it will be a rewrite of all sex scenes (player and other npcs), a rewrite of the dirty talk system, probably fixes on the pregnancy system and cum pools script.

Also I've been working into the possibility to animate sex scenes using an AI algorithm, it's not perfect since it's an AI afterall, but some results are good (to me at least), I'll share more info on the next update post and some samples too. Probably will make a poll so you guys can vote if animating sex scenes using that software is worth it or not.
Nice, good to know, i hope that coding thing get fixed soon, im excited for the new ntr events

Jul 30, 2018

this is a good news
i know that cleaning up the codes later is a nightmare, better did it in the earliest development

and i will add some feedback to it as i test the game
minigame while doing sex scene is okay but i think it's not needed (optional) not complaining just opinion

the correct translation that you mention can the mod be used with the other patch on ?
i tried it and didn't see the problem in test map

sana voice i think it should be optional, her repeating the same voice back to back isn't that pleasing

stat system is great, pregnancy revamped is needed and it's great

dirtytalk is really spice it up i will wait to see them soon

8 direction movement is great i really love it to the core

and if possible (can this game be ported to MV/MZ engine ?) i think it's more flexible than ACE tho (player perspective i don't know coding)

and ofc .apk is a welcome edition if you gonna make it

/all i said above is tall order and you are doing it for free on this site
if possible after the mod development is half-way done you should considering about how to support your work
my best way to put out mod with some money back is discord and

i din't follow this site much anymore there might be the detail i missed along in the main game post
i hope you understand :)

anyhow stay safe
i hope to see more of your work soon ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LostBR and tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
this is a good news
i know that cleaning up the codes later is a nightmare, better did it in the earliest development

and i will add some feedback to it as i test the game
Thanks for the feedback!, I'm gonna answer to some of the points you made.

the correct translation that you mention can the mod be used with the other patch on main game patch (on F95 site) ?
There will be no need to use bouli0 translation, I'm gonna create my own and add it to the mod, I heavily recommend not to let that patch overwrite my mod since this will create lots problems later on since it overwrites the whole Data folder.

minigame while doing sex scene is okay but i think it's not needed (optional) not complaining just opinion
I don't think I'll be able to let the minigame out since it ties to a lot of features I wanna include, like Player not able to please her wife later on the game when she's corrupted enough, player only able to have sex once per day, for those who want to do the NTR route (this can be canceled using an in-game item), basically this minigame during sex scenes is being created to feel the progression on the player's perspective, also will be used when having sex in public. so yeah, I will try to include some features so people who don't like it have the chance to skip it all, as for now, there are two ways, using the SHIFT key to fast forward the sex scene or pressing the ESC key during a few seconds to stop abruptly the sex scene.

I'm planning in adding another way to skip the minigame, using SHIFT + ESC (or another key) to stop the animation and let player decide how the sex went (how many times the male/female came).

Also just as a side note, the minigame will be used just to replace the old way of looping the CGs during an event, the events will still be same, meaning it will start with the scripted dialogue using the CG and once all the dialogue is done it will play this sex scene.

sana voice i think it should be optional, her repeating the same voice back to back isn't that pleasing
Do you mean the orgasm voice? I was planning in searching free voices pack and adding more variety specifically for each npc, so they won't use the same audio file.
If you mean the sfx audio that is being played during the sex scene, in this new update I'm working on a way to "shut" the girl out using a hotkey, it was initially done for public sex scenes to not attract public attention but I will include it for all types of scenes.

and if possible (can this game be ported to MV/MZ engine ?) i think it's more flexible than ACE tho (player perspective i don't know coding)
Don't know how porting would work since I've never done it before, but I can tell porting all scripts will be a nightmare, so I rather stick with VX Ace :LOL:

and ofc .apk is a welcome edition if you gonna make it
I won't support a phone export, since it is a mod afterall, I don't think even the original game has mobile phone support.

stat system is great, pregnancy revamped is needed and it's great
dirtytalk is really spice it up i will wait to see them soon
8 direction movement is great i really love it to the core
Thanks! :D

if possible after the mod development is half-way done you should considering about how to support your work
my best way to put out mod with some money back is discord and BOOTH store
I'll see once I release a full version if that's worth it, I'm a mod dev, not a game dev afterall.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
There will be no need to use bouli0 translation, I'm gonna create my own and add it to the mod, I heavily recommend not to let that patch overwrite my mod since this will create lots problems later on since it overwrites the whole Data folder.
Noted.

Do you mean the orgasm voice? I was planning in searching free voices pack and adding more variety specifically for each npc, so they won't use the same audio file.
If you mean the sfx audio that is being played during the sex scene, in this new update I'm working on a way to "shut" the girl out using a hotkey, it was initially done for public sex scenes to not attract public attention but I will include it for all types of scenes.
yes, like the orgasm voice with the variation will be good in certain situation like NTR/Public/Lover they all have 2 voice for each route or something (just speculation)
will wait and see later (Can't wait :LUL:)

Don't know how porting would work since I've never done it before, but I can tell porting all scripts will be a nightmare, so I rather stick with VX Ace :LOL:
understandable, no problem ;)

I'll see once I release a full version if that's worth it, I'm a mod dev, not a game dev afterall.
Cool, some modder does release mods on that site
one i know is he make mod for
it's varied with free and/or paid
i just hate to get something free and can't even support the maker even if it just a mod

stay stronk my fellow human :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LostBR and tygct

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Hey, how are ya doing? So, in a scale of Cyberpunk to Elden Ring, how is the mod going?

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, how are ya doing? So, in a scale of Cyberpunk to Elden Ring, how is the mod going?
Probably Cyber-Ring :p, I've been not working on the mod, sadly I got covid-19 last week probably when I was hanging out with some friends and I have not been eager or in the mood lately to work on the mod due to fever and some discomfort.

But, if by any chance I would have not got covid, the new update would have been delayed anyways, since I'm gonna address what Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ said about the sex sounds in the mod. Basically I'm gonna work on the possibility to allow different specific moan and orgasm sfx sounds for each male/female npc, aswell creating some common sounds in case there are not enough audio files to support every npc in this game. I have been searching freesound.org looking for quality audios and edit them with Audacity to fit the game hentai-esque tone.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes