Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
sana_title_s_modded high quality.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Mod Status: In Development
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a devlog thread where I'll be sharing the features I'll be implementing to the mod. Of course any feedback/idea is appreciated.
There is no stable release right now, though I'll be releasing test versions so any of you can check it and give feedback.
Since I'm doing this in my free time and I'm only one dev, don't expect the mod to release really soon.

My goal with this mod is to enhance the experience and turn this old game into a game that could be enjoyed nowadays in any route. Either vanilla or NTR.​

Mod Release Date: When Bethesda releases The Elder Scrolls VI
Original Game/Creator: Sana by Breast Mafia
Language: English
Modder: tygct

Links:

Installation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Change-Log:

Permissions (Just in case):

Credits:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAST LIGHT VERSION AVAILABLE
Check installation instructions if you want to have both bouli0's patch & translation and this working together.
The light version consists of just a few QoL features I added, this version IS NOT the full release.
Just kind of a standalone I was asked to share until the full mod is done.
This version is 100% safe to be installed on a existing game
is VERY recommended

Requirements: Vanilla game, obviously.
Win:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAST TEST VERSION AVAILABLE
I will be updating this test thing as I share new updates in this devlog thread.
I heavily recommend not to use this on a existing game, things will break a lot.

INFO ABOUT THE LAST TEST RELEASE
As for now, the lastest test release only have two basic sex scenes (vanilla/NTR), just to test how scenes feels in the current state, and some other things to play with the last updates I've shared on the Sana's game thread. There is no fappable content.

:: 23-07-2022 ::
The last test version released is outdated, things has changed A LOT about Sex Scenes and the rest of the mod.
I will still leave the download link available, but keep in mind it is pretty much outdated.

Requirements: Vanilla game, obviously.
Win:

gif.gif sanaBody1.jpg sanaBody2.jpg sanaCumPoolsDegrade.jpg sanaFullStats.jpg sanaFullStatsPregnancies2.jpg showMenstrualPhase2.jpg pregnancyItems.jpg

Last edited:

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Player/Sana Vanilla Sex Scenes Update 1
This is copy pasted from Sana game's thread.​

I've been working into making player/sana scenes feels more interactive and got this. of course, it still needs tons tweaking, I need to play a little with the pleasure that player/sana gets per loop formula, also work on the dinamic dirty talk feature.

I tried the current formula I have right now and recorded it, You have to check the gofile link, since I don't think I'm able to upload videos here on F95:

Some key info:
- Sweet spot is rangue of values in which speed must be to please Sana better.
- A pink flash will appear on screen if player is actually fucking her at the perfect rhythm for her ("sweet spot" feature)
- Sana will get more pleasure points if player's fucking rhythm is at sweet spot
- Sweet spot will change during scene based on a frequency
- Dont pay attention to those dirty talk dialogues that are being shown, those showing are for NPC/Sana scenes, I still need to add Player/Sana dirty talk dialogues, but they won't be as dominant as the comments that are being shown, they will be more like love comments, the degrading comments will be only for npcs scenes.
- Player's able to change animation speed with arrow keys (Up key && Down key)
- Also, the images that are shown are just random CG images I used for testing.
- This sex minigame will be used for every player/sana scenes.
- Scene can be stopped anytime, if a major event happens in the game, this may lead into future exhibitionist scenes, where player can fuck Sana in public, (just like how technobrake's Nymphomania Priestess works), and a npc see the sex act or something else happens, the bad part is that this only can happen if it's hardcoded, I will look into the possibility to give player the ability to stop the scene at any moment.
- The audio playing (sana's voice) are audio files from Breast Mafia devs, they sound a bit weird for me.
- If you slow down scene to the maximum, scene can be stopped, Sana will lose pleasure points, player's pleasure points will stay the same.
- Dirty talk comments will be shown with a random frequency (in real life seconds)
- This is not shown in the video, but I also want to give player the ability to stop the scene right after cumming, so if player sex skill is high enough to let player cum several times during a scene, for example at max level player can cum up to 5 times, player won't need to cum that many times to end the scene, and just stop at the first time or second cumming, this also can be used if player wants fuck Sana and let her horny, without cumming.

Here's what happens if every value is 0 except the love that Sana feels for player (at first it's 100):

At first, even tho player sex skill is practically none, he's able to please Sana since she loves player so much.
Of course, player will only be able to cum just one time.
I think I may need to tweak the pleasure Sana gets, to increase the value a little bit.

Here's what happens if every value is 0 ""neutral situation"":
The same would happen if every value is 100.

The same as above, but a little more difficult since she does not love player no more.

Here's if Lewdness && Frustration's at 100, also sizequeen is at 50, even tho it shows 0 at the beginning:
Sana love value for player is 0, since Lewdness is at 100 (max) she already cuckolded player tons of times.

It's practically impossible to make her cum, even if you manage to take advantage of all of these sweet spots, it will be very difficult.

I made a simple GIF Player to add GIF support for RPG Maker, I tried to make it the less hardcoded possible, so basically when I release the mod anyone can go to the "animation" folder and overwrite animation frames and replace it with any gif, GIF Player number of frames to show is not hardcoded, it will just look into the appropiate folder for all frames, get them, and play them in-game (I did this just in case someday somehow an animator get see this and get interested into modding this game and try to animate scenes, but probably won't never happen xD).

Also the sex minigame is just for Sana/Player scenes, but I was thinking in implement it into Female NPC/Player scenes too.

Is the dirty talk idea good enough to be worked on? Just wanted to get a little feedback if you guys interested in the mod, what are your thoughts about this sex minigame, any idea to implement or any change necessary?

Last edited:

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Pregnancy System Update 1

I wanted to write another update post (following the last one) to show what I've been working in the past few days and get feedback, I'm also thinking in maybe making this kind of an habit and post every week what I've done for this game. For this post, I'm gonna separate the work done in a few categories.

Warning: Long-ass comment ahead (There may be some typos)!

SANA CUM POOLS SCRIPT
This is a little script that I created to control the semen inside each supported orifice. This will work for all supported female npcs in this game, including Sana, of course, it will have a vaginal, mouth and anal pools that will contain all of Cum objects that are created after a sex scene with any male npc (either NTR/Vanilla).
Features:

• Vaginal, Anal and Mouth cum pools for each girl.
  • Will be used to show Sana's private parts status in the Stats Menu.
  • As I said, it supports all npcs, but player won't be able to see how much cum there is inside each orifice of each npc in this game (this could be done, but I find it really time-consuming and kinda useless)
  • Each cum objects will contain the source (the man it comes from), the quantity (semen in ml) and the life (how long it lasts inside the orifice)
  • Cum objects inside each orifice for each girl, will be deleted as time passes and their life comes to 0 (By default, it lasts for 48 in-game hours)
  • Player will be able to clean Sana's vaginal cum by using an in-game object (it will kill all cum objects without waiting)
  • At first, if player chooses NTR route and Sana gives a blowjob, she will clean the cum inside the mouth pool, at higher stages of lewdness, she will leave cum inside her mouth (This is not done, but I could easily turn this into some heavy cuckold cum cleaning events, completely optional, but I don't know if you guys could be interested in that)
  • As I said, player will be able to see inside Sana's vagina, mouth and anal in the Stats Menu, as a visual representation of how much cum there's inside.
  • To reduce work-load for the engine, This cum life for each orifice check will be done in a IRL frequency, like 1-2 seconds. So game won't drop to 23 fps when doing a check.
  • Support for Skip Time function.
  • Support for contraceptive devices, if an appropiate device is equipped, the girl won't get cum added to the appropiate cum pool (Ex: Vanilla "Contraceptive Device" object in game will block all AddCum events to the vaginal pool)
I still thinking about supporting visual representation of these cum pools in Sana's body (in-game model pictures, not in Stats Menu), like create cum layers and show 'em dinamically based on the quantity of each cum pool. But I'll have to think how I could implement this without losing my sanity opening Photoshop and creating cum layers for each picture.

SANA PREGNANCY SYSTEM
This is the one which I spent most of my free time on, reworking (literally) from scratch the simple pregnancy feature this game had, and bring brand new one into the game.
This new system (as for now) will have the following features:

• Player support in the pregnancy system.
In the vanilla version, player wasn't able to impregnate Sana, neither if player chooses the NTR route or the vanilla route, this probably either because Breast Mafia devs wanted to make it like this or they were just lazy. In this new system, Player will be able to impregnate her wife, but I still wanted to include the original feature.

• Pregnancy support for all female NPCs on this game.
This have both good side and a bad side, the good one is Player/Other male npcs can impregnate the other women in this game, but since this was not planned in the original game, there is no pictures available to show all female npcs pregnancies, I only found Sana pregnant pictures and Rose (The bartender), so I guess as for now, the other girls (Yoko, Margaret, Sana's mom...) will have to use the original images (no pregnant belly), maybe some day I open Photoshop and fix this, but it's not a priority right now.

• Menstrual Cycle.
This means Sana and all other girls in this game will be affected by a kinda-realistic menstrual cycle, each menstrual cycle for each girl will have variations on the duration of each phase, and there will be 5 phases for all menstrual cycles (Menstruation, Follicular, Ovulation, Luteal and Recover), for example, Sana's menstruation could last for 5 days, but Yoko could last for 2 days and so on, each phase will have a base impregnation probability, so as an example, that means in Menstruation phase it will be VERY difficult to impregnate a girl, but on Ovulation phase, it will be highly likely to impregnate her, and to add a little disparity, a little value (from -5 to +5) could be added randomly to the base impregnate probability. When Sana (or any other girl) gets pregnant, her menstrual cycle will stop and all debuffs removed from that actor.

• Twins/Triplets support.
There will be a RNG possibility that Sana gives birth to twins/triplets instead of just one kid, to create twins/triplets it will look inside vaginal cum pool for each girl and take a sample, so for example, that means a baby could be from player and the other one from Kyle.

• Delayed Sana/NPC hospitalization.
In vanilla game, as soon as Sana gets impregnated, she will be sent to that little hospital, now, she will be able to follow player to the battles even if she's pregnant (also pregnant sex scenes could be playable), until it passes some in-days (by default: 5), then she will be send automatically to the hospital and se gives birth (in total: 10 in-game days).

• Delayed Sana impregnation.
In the vanilla game, impregnation and pregnancy always happened right after sex scene ends, now this impregnation check is delayed up to a day, so for example, if player came inside Sana at the morning and she's ovulating, some cum quantity will be added to Sana vaginal pool, but if later in the game Sana gets fucked by Kyle or other npcs, both player and Kyle will share the same possibility to impregnate Sana after a full day has passed and the impregnation check is done (By default: 24 hours)

• Debuffs/Buffs during pregnancy and menstrual phase.
Sana (and all npcs) will be affected by a few debuffs/buffs based on the menstrual cycle phase they're on, or if they're pregnant or not, for now these are the debuffs/buffs applied:
- Menstruation: Applied when Menstruation, max life debuff in battle, thats it at the moment.
- Luteal Phase: Applied when Luteal, same as Menstruation.
- Ovulation: Applied when Ovulation, will boost up battle stats and add a special state (Nympho Feeling)
- Special State: Nympho Feeling: When Sana is in this state, she will be hornier than usual (Frustration increases like 20/40 points per day in this state)
- Special State: Pregnant: Applied when pregnant, all battle stats will be boosted up (and I'm also thinking about adding Nympho Feeling too in this state)

• Pregnancy content unlocked since the beginning of the game.
Any male npc can impregnate Sana at the very beginning of the game, player could impregnate her too, BUT actually player won't be able until the end of the game, since in the vanilla game, player's only able to fuck sana with a condom until player beat up the game, so yeah, npcs can impregnate her at any moment, but player only at the end.

• No need to sleep (three times?) to make Sana give birth.
As I modified the TimeScript this game had, now I will be able to pass pregnancy times by script (player can skip pregnancy duration by just skipping time at the hospital), and also, Sana's birth won't wait for player to show up, if player's in there waiting and interact with the event everything will be normal and player will be able to see the birth scene, but if player don't interact with that event, player will miss the birth event and Sana will give birth automatically and return to home.

• Vanilla features still in this pregnancy system.
For the people that might not like this system, I also take care of that and implemented two items, the birth control pill and the ovulation drug, the first one will kill all sperm inside the vaginal pool, thus killing all chances of a possible pregnancy, the second one, will force a pregnancy for the next impregnation check, will ignore completely the impregnationChance of the current menstrual phase, if Sana takes that she will get pregnant even during Menstruation phase, logically, this will only happen if Sana has any cum object inside her vaginal pool.

• Player able to name kids.
When Sana gives birth, player will be prompted to give him/her a name, (also a random name will be generated if player don't want to give the kid a name)

• Random genre assigned to the baby.
This point's title says it all, the kid's genre will be randomly assigned. 25 % for a girl, 75 % for a boy.

• A little option in the menu to check cum inside Sana's vagina.
Check screenshots.

SANA STATS SYSTEM
I'm still working on this, basically everything is pretty much done, but for me, coding the UI is really time-consuming and probably one things I hate the most of RPG Maker. Nothing special about this, just a stats system that will collect all of sexy events with Sana that happens in the game (check screenshots).
These are the stats that will be tracked down (copy-pasted from script):
FrustrationValue, LewdnessValue, numberOfKidsTotal, numberOfKidsNTR, numberOfKidsPlayer, sanaIsPregnant, oralTimes, titfuckTimes, vaginalTimes, analTimes, milkedTitsTimes, pregnancyTimes, playercuckedTimes, harassedTimes, sexWithMayor, sexWithMinota, sexWithYoneda, sexWithKylesDad, sexWithKyle, sexWithHoang, sexWithBeachGuy, sexWithFighter, sexWithSun, sexWithYokoChurch, sexWithDoctor, totalSemenInPussy, totalSemenInAnal, totalSemenSwallowed, rapeTimes, climaxTimes.

- Will have a simple Stats window, that will show just a few atributes I listed above (Still WIP)
- Will have a in-depth Stats window, where all atributes will be shown.
- In the in-depth Stats window, player will be able to see all kids Sana gave birth, either NTR or vanilla, and the info related to a specific kid (the father, mother, birth date and genre)

As 1Teddy1 suggested, I wanted to include some sprites to show vagina/anal/Mouth status, so I had to open my dusty Photoshop install and try to do something, but the results aren't that good, gonna upload them here and you guys tell me what you think about them.

NOTE: I just realized now that I'm uploading the status images that the anus images have the vagina empty, I will need to remove it, and leave the anus alone, but I don't they look good enough, as you can see I'm not a graphic designer at all.
The code it's there, I only need a good sprite to show the status to replace the current ones.

Other little changes
As I stated in the last update post, I was looking into giving player the possibility to stop Player/Sana scene at any moment during the scene, I finally achieved this, player will be able to press ESC key during a few seconds and scene will be abruptly interrupted. I also wanted to give the player yet another choice selection to stop the scene right after cumming before player's sex skill, and I also did this, and I also include a key (By default: SHIFT key) for people that don't like the minigame, if you press that key, it will fast forward the minigame 'til the end. see , also I did a little change, when player fucks Sana and she has a high sizequeen level, she won't moan hot like she used to, it will be more like a mild/boring moan.

As I said, I had to rewrite the TimeControlScript (basically to do the whole CumPool and PregnancySys), now it fully supports quick checking the in-game time in every single script that tries to get it, nothing you guys would notice but needed.

Yesterday, I started coding what smilee2110 said about that timing bar to include it on the Player/Sana scenes, as today I only achieved to replicate the timing bar (as you can see on the screenshots) but got no time to imlement it in the minigame and check how that would work, maybe for next week I could do that and show it here, (yeah, that background is literally taken from the game files, I did that just for testing, obviously, the mod release won't include assets from other games)

Last edited:

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Dinamic Dirty Talk System Update 1

Yet another update post (following the last one), this one is not as big/complete as the last one since I got less time this last week to work on this, in this post I will explain the work I've been doing on the dinamic dirty talk that'll happen during sex scenes. So here we go (There may be some typos!).

SANA DIRTY TALK SYSTEM

Before diving into each feature like the last post, I wanna say that probably, some things will change since I'm not happy enough with how the script works, I mean, it actually works, but I think it could be optimized waaay more than it is already.

Key Features:

• Users can add/remove any dirty comment at any moment
I wanted to make the dirty talk feature as customizable as possible, so that's why I used a .JSON file to store ALL dirty comments used during the scene, that means anyone can open the json file and add/remove any comment as they please, logically, the more comments there are the less repetitive it will be. I may explain later how this can be done for people who's not experienced enough with JSONs.

• Supports for all npcs
At first this dirty talk feature only worked for NTR scenes with Sana, but then I changed my mind and start reworking the script from scratch to add support for all npcs, now the dirty talk will work with "Pairs", basically in this case a "Pair" means who's participating in a sex act (Pair-> giver/taker), this way a dirty talk can have several Pairs in a single object, like Player->Sana, Sana->Player, Kyle->Sana, Sana->Kyle, in this case this scene is a threesome between player, Sana and Kyle (just as an example)

• Supports for both male and female comments
Since the dirty talk now relays on Pairs as I said above, now I can show dirty comments from any male && any female participating in the sex act, at first it showed random male/female comments without any context, but now since when a Pair is created, an inverted pair is inserted automatically (EX: "Kyle->Sana" Inverted: "Sana->Kyle"), now if I show a comment from a pair like "Kyle->Sana", I can show a "response" comment inverting the same pair and looking through the json file.
I wrote response between quotes since it isn't really a response to the first dirty comment, it's just a random comment done from the other party of the pair, I was thinking in creating this, but it will suppose adding some way of linking dirty comments (like with a label inside the json file), but I don't think this is worth the hassle right now tbh, maybe someday when I get most of the mod's work done...

• Supports for all types of scenes (vaginal, anal, blowjobs, gangbangs...)
Dirty talk system supports for all types of sex scenes that may occur in the game, so lots of dirty comments can be done specifically done for any sex scene type, as a quick example:
"You will have to clean lots of cum when We're done with you slut..." => Gangbang/vaginal sex scene
"You will have to clean lots of cum when I'm done with you whore..." => NOT Gangbang/vaginal sex scene
"How many cocks did you have inside your ass?" => Anal sex scene

• Keyword supports
Since the system supports for every type of sex act, every scene could be different from the other ones, so I had to find a way to describe the animation that's currently showing, that's why I created a few "keywords", these keywords will be inside the line that will be shown (it will auto removed when showing), this keywords will define for what that specific line is supposed to be used for, all supported keywords will need to be capitalized and inside curly braces, for example: "{VAGINAL},{PUBLIC},{ANAL}..."

• Logical operators to reduce the file's length
When I was creating a few test comments using the keywords explained above, I encounter that problem that I had to copy paste every line for every keyword, since it was a pain in the ass, I also added logical operators support inside the line that MUST be between keywords, these logical operators will make a single line valid for all specified keywords inside that line as long as the logic returns true when evaluating the string, for example:
"Yeah bitch keep going... Squeeze my cock!{NPCS}(AND){PUBLIC}(OR){PRIVATE}(OR){ANAL}(OR){VAGINAL}",
In this case, this line will be valid for ALL types of sex act, as long as {NPCS} is present in the scene (meaning any male actor who's not player).
basically the whole "{PUBLIC}(OR){PRIVATE}(OR){ANAL}(OR){VAGINAL}" can be true but if NPCS is false the line won't be shown in the game.
that "{NPCS}" keys basically represents dirty comments that will be made for male npcs during NTR Situations, will explain later why it is "{NPCS}" instead the npc's name.

• Specific keywords for some actors
So I was testing the new dirty talk system but I encounter another problem, that problem is that, during player/sana sex scenes, player was sharing ntr dominant comments like "I won't stop until your asshole is gaping whore!", and I don't want player to be that dominant during sex scenes with any girl, so that's why I also add support for specific actor dirty comments, so to differentiate between player and any male random npc, I created some more keywords that will define who should be using that line, for example: {PLAYER}, {SANA}, {YOKO}...
So every line must have the keyword at the beginning that will define who's going to say that comment, sum' examples:
"Yeah... keep going you dirty slut!{NPCS}" => This line will be shown in NPCS/Any girl sex scenes
"Ahh... yesh~{SANA}" => This will be shown in Sana/Any Male sex scenes
"Ahhh- <PLAYER> I love your penis! <HEART>{SANA}(AND){PLAYER}" => This will shown in Sana/Player sex scenes.
and so on...

• In-game variables conditions support
This was added pretty much last minute before doing this post (still need testing), but basically the idea of this is to add support to show dirty comments based on in-game variables values, I will explain it with an example to make it clearer.
"Your huge cock is hurting my pussy!!{SANA}(AND){NPCS}[SIZEQUEEN<15][SIZEQUEEN>=0]"
"Your cock is HUGE! I love it... <HEART><HEART>{SANA}(AND){NPCS}[SIZEQUEEN>50]"
Notice the keyword "[SIZEQUEEN>50]" inside the string, this will make the string valid ONLY if Sana's current level of the variable that it's written inside the line, in this case, Sana's sizequeen have a value greater than 50, for the first line, value must be between 0 and 15.
All variables supported for this feature are: PLAYERLOVE (Sana's love for player), LEWDNESS (Sana's lewdness), SIZEQUEEN (Sana's sizequeen lvl), EXHIBITIONIST (Sana's exhibitionist lvl), WHORE (Sana's whore lvl), SUBMISSIVE (Sana's submissive lvl), PREGNANT (Whether the girl is pregnant or not [PREGNANT==0], [PREGNANT==1]), LIKESANAL (Sana's likes anal lvl), LIKESVAGINAL (Sana's likes vaginal lvl), LIKESTITFUCK (Sana's likes titfuck lvl), LIKESORAL (Sana's likes blowjobs lvl)
and the supported operators to check variables values are: [">", "<", ">=", "<=", "=="]
"Sana's pregant and I'm fucking her! (TEST COMMENT){SANA}(AND){VAGINAL}[PREGNANT==1]"
"Yoko's pregant and I'm fucking her! (TEST COMMENT){YOKO}(AND){VAGINAL}[PREGNANT==1]"
To check for the girls pregnancy it will look inside the line and get a female keyword, line will be included or not based on the value that Pregnancy system returns when checking for that specific girl.

• Support for in-game icons
Nothing big, just icon support for lines, right now, the only supported icon is "<HEART>", before showing the line in-game, that "<HEART>" tag will be replaced with the appropiate icon.

• Support for actors name replacement.
As you may noticed above, actors name can be inserted into the string at the position of a specific tag, in this case it supports both external names (names whose actor is not participating in the sex act) and the actors' names of the current pair.
the external name that is only supported right now is the player's, with <PLAYER> player name will be inserted into the string.
to insert any actor pair name, <MALENAME> && <FEMALENAME> can be used. EX:
For Pair Kyle/Yoko:
"You are such a cum whore <FEMALENAME>!" => "You are such a cum whore Yoko!"
"I'm going to make that mouth of yours<N><MALENAME>'s property slut!" => "I'm going to make that mouth of yours Kyle's property slut!"

• Extra special characters support.
No need to explain lots of things about this, it works the same icons and names insertion works, only supported special tag is <N>, to insert a newline, so you can still show your line in case it exceeds RPG Maker dialogue box width.

• Flags to allow male and/or female to talk during scene.
I also included two flags (maleTalks, femaleTalks) that will block (or not) all comments made from a male or female during scenes, this can be changed during scene execution, so this can be used in future events (like sneaky sex scenes or something...)

Other little changes.
I've been working into creating an in-deep log addon for the mod, this addon will be activated/deactivated by the user by just changing a value inside a "debug.ini" file inside the game root folder, this will be really helpful for me since if you guys ever find a bug or any weird behavior happening you just can activate the logger and send me the log file, so I can check exactly what's happening, step by step. By default it will be deactivated since logging everything that's happening "behind the scenes" is consuming and performance will be negatively affected, I was just testing it and by just starting a new game and play 3 or 4 sex scenes with player log file size already got up to 467KB, so yeah, only activate it when you find a bug or something.

I made the show/hide dialogue windows acts like a switch, as I said, someone did this already but you had to keep pressing the button to let them hidden, I fixed some bugs original had and I turned it into a switch, so you don't have to keep pressing the "S" key to hide the dialogue, just press it one time to hide it and another time to show it, I guess this will work to make the game able to be played with one hand.

I added diagonal movement support for both player and followers, this was pretty much done since I found the script somewhere in the rpgmakersweb forum, but I modified and did a few tweaks since the script original movement did not feel as smooth as I wanted to be (like getting stuck in a game map wall when pressing two directional keys).
I tried to make it feels like Karryn's Prison movement, it's not the same, but at least it's close.

1640811681863.png

Last edited:

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
There's quite a lot here, most would sadly go unnoticed unless you remember how arduous the movement was or how annoying that tiny window is.

Also, I like the changes, the minigame as well as the pregnancy system (reminds of Skyrim's relevant mods).

Not much to add besides what was already said in the main thread. Nice work so far!

Also, and this is just an note which I'm sure you are already aware of, two small remarks.

* The menu is not english (well besides the newly added elements)
* The 'Sex Talk' can use a lot more diversity, though I understand the difficulty in making it relevant to the game's story as well as being interesting. Still it is important, kind of a make-or-break type of deal.

Reactions: LostBR and tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
There's quite a lot here, most would sadly go unnoticed unless you remember how arduous the movement was or how annoying that tiny window is.

Also, I like the changes, the minigame as well as the pregnancy system (reminds of Skyrim's relevant mods).

Not much to add besides what was already said in the main thread. Nice work so far!

Also, and this is just an note which I'm sure you are already aware of, two small remarks.

* The menu is not english (well besides the newly added elements)
* The 'Sex Talk' can use a lot more diversity, though I understand the difficulty in making it relevant to the game's story as well as being interesting. Still it is important, kind of a make-or-break type of deal.
-> Yup, everything's in spanish because it seems if you buy RPG Maker VX Ace legally on steam, every project you make is fully translated to my mother tongue without a option to change it (I believe), gotta translate it to english for the next test version.
-> Yeah, I'll def add more comments to the Sex Talk feature, the full released mod will have way more comments available so it has more comments variety, this was just for testing things.

(reminds of Skyrim's relevant mods).
In fact, as for now all features this mod have are inspired in Skyrim's mods I have installed in my setup :LOL:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Forcing birth to trigger when Sana is pregnant causes the game to crash.

Reactions: tygct

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Hey man, glad to see you're making progress with that mod. Unfortunately I got discouraged with my project when I realized the long time I would have to spend to get everything done by myself, and I don't have much free time anymore as I used to. I was afraid to start this long project, but then end up giving up on the midway of way due to wear and tiredness. So as much as I love this game, I decided it would be a better choice for me to not start this project.

but I will be more than happy to test your mod and give you feedback on it. Btw, are you still having problems with the art? I could at least help you with that. I understand a little bit of art at the moment(I already have some practice and could make small changes if necessary), but I have a more advanced knowledge of editing and could use that to create "new" scenes for new situations you wish to put in the game(we're limited to using only the arts we already have in the game files, but it's better than nothing).

And if you're cool with that, I would also be happy to suggest new scenes/situations and dialogues to be added to the game.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Hey man, glad to see you're making progress with that mod. Unfortunately I got discouraged with my project when I realized the long time I would have to spend to get everything done by myself, and I don't have much free time anymore as I used to. I was afraid to start this long project, but then end up giving up on the midway of way due to wear and tiredness. So as much as I love this game, I decided it would be a better choice for me to not start this project.

but I will be more than happy to test your mod and give you feedback on it. Btw, are you still having problems with the art? I could at least help you with that. I understand a little bit of art at the moment(I already have some practice and could make small changes if necessary), but I have a more advanced knowledge of editing and could use that to create "new" scenes for new situations you wish to put in the game(we're limited to using only the arts we already have in the game files, but it's better than nothing).
Yeah! I'm cool with that, but at the moment I'm just creating a "solid" mod base and easy to use, basically to make it easy to add new scenes later on the mod development, art is not my strong point I can def get some help with that, if you are willing to, will make development way faster.

For example, I've spent several hours copy drawing this CG in photoshop to include Kyle harassing Sana's ass as a small event when Kyle and Sana are both following player, I still need to remove player's weapons, since this won't be during battles.

And if you're cool with that, I would also be happy to suggest new scenes/situations and dialogues to be added to the game.
Definitely, any help with scenes is appreciated, I'll hit you up with a pm when I start creating new scenes and events, I can add your scenes as long as I have the CG available. Will credit you on the main page of course.

Reactions: LostBR and ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Yeah! I'm cool with that, but at the moment I'm just creating a "solid" mod base and easy to use, basically to make it easy to add new scenes later on the mod development, art is not my strong point I can def get some help with that, if you are willing to, will make development way faster.

For example, I've spent several hours copy drawing this CG in photoshop to include Kyle harassing Sana's ass as a small event when Kyle and Sana are both following player, I still need to remove player's weapons, since this won't be during battles.

Definitely, any help with scenes is appreciated, I'll hit you up with a pm when I start creating new scenes and events, I can add your scenes as long as I have the CG available. Will credit you on the main page of course.
I would be very happy with that man, I can help you with this last image you sent. We can talk to each other around here or if you have discord I think it would be even better for us.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Amazing, how is the mod going?
It's going good! though at the moment I'm not having much time to work because of my job. My current task is still finish coding sex scenes for both player and NPCs, and release the v0.2 Test version.
Good thing is that ViihX is helping me with new art to make new scenes, will make it easier for me when I start to add new sex scenes.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
It's going good! though at the moment I'm not having much time to work because of my job. My current task is still finish coding sex scenes for both player and NPCs, and release the v0.2 Test version.
Good thing is that ViihX is helping me with new art to make new scenes, will make it easier for me when I start to add new sex scenes.
Great, i would like to thank you for this mod, this game has some great ideas, but they are too underdeveloped, im excited for what you're going to do on the "sex mid battle" bit, there is a lot of things that could be added there

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Do you have any plans on that part? Sorry if im being a bother, is that im really interested is this mod

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Do you have any plans on that part? Sorry if im being a bother, is that im really interested is this mod
No worries!!, yeah I'm planning to enhance the battles this game has, basically add more lewd sex events, allow Sana to perform sexy actions with enemies and add consequences when losing a battle, like a kidnap event (this was planned in the vanilla game but for some reason Breast Mafia devs scrapped it), but to do that I gotta learn how the whole battle system works in RPG Maker, so this will be done at version 0.3/0.4 aprox of the test version, probably.

Those are pretty much everything I want to include, but will accept any feedback or other ideas.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
No worries!!, yeah I'm planning to enhance the battles this game has, basically add more lewd sex events, allow Sana to perform sexy actions with enemies and add consequences when losing a battle, like a kidnap event (this was planned in the vanilla game but for some reason Breast Mafia devs scrapped it), but to do that I gotta learn how the whole battle system works in RPG Maker, so this will be done at version 0.3/0.4 aprox of the test version, probably.

Those are pretty much everything I want to include, but will accept any feedback or other ideas.
See that what i mean, a lot of great ideas but very poor execution, you sir are a blessing for this game, i wish you all the best and that your mod is a success, i hope to see the first version of this mod soon.

• Red Heart

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Just try to get it finished at some point. I remember these overly ambitious modders back in the Skyrim/Fallout modding scene, planning this grandiose mods only to never finish them. :D

I still have scars about a few awesome story mods for those games that were never finished. :(

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Are y'all continuing this mod it's a really good one and i look forward to it when it's finished should really get a whole team together for it
Yeah, development is still active, there hasn't been updates lately because I have gotten less time to work on the mod and I'm still a bit busy with IRL things, but yeah, I'm still working on it!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes