molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok without even trying it can tell this game is really shit MTL even the damn synopsis here is SHIT and makes no fucking sense.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok without even trying it can tell this game is really shit MTL even the damn synopsis here is SHIT and makes no fucking sense.
Give me a better synopsis :)
The synopsis doesn't have anything to do with the MTL. I copied it from a different piracy site where you could get the raw, because I did not find anything from the dev.

gyanyu

Oct 10, 2021
I have an "FPS" error I think. is there any fix?
I click on the arrows 1 time and the game scroll's the options 3 times.

Last edited:

fasz9696

Aug 29, 2022
Hi! I just downloaded the game, launched it, and it's like I'm watching time-lapse footage. Even though I restarted it, it's like everything that happens in the game is 5 times faster than it should be. Why could this be?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi! I just downloaded the game, launched it, and it's like I'm watching time-lapse footage. Even though I restarted it, it's like everything that happens in the game is 5 times faster than it should be. Why could this be?
1696289116301.png
Based on that description, no, we don't.
Or FFS. The description was stolen from a different site where you could get the raw game. Play the game and write me a better one. I now used a different one. Maybe that one is better. I wait for your description tho :)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes