sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
Does the MC ever become aware that the girls are fucking behind his back? if so for how long?
Well you play as 2 characters afaik, the cuck itself and some guy (i skip a lotta convos so i might be wrong) but in the end the random guy does see a full unobstructed scene and does make an observation about it but that's it

Reactions: DarkKaiba666

Monasterio1992

Nov 2, 2020
Bob69

Developer: 浅上藤奶/Fujino -

for the game speed you can edit

Fujino Sakura's Chapter v1.00\www\cheat-settings\gameSpeed.json

{"data":"{\"rate\":3,\"sceneOption\":\"all\"}"} and change the number to 1

I attached the cheat setting folder that goes in to the www folder with the default speed

And why don't they put it for download with the normal speed? It's a hassle to do that nonsense and on top of that you don't even understand how to do it.

Monasterio1992

Nov 2, 2020
Bob69

Developer: 浅上藤奶/Fujino -

for the game speed you can edit

Fujino Sakura's Chapter v1.00\www\cheat-settings\gameSpeed.json

{"data":"{\"rate\":3,\"sceneOption\":\"all\"}"} and change the number to 1

I attached the cheat setting folder that goes in to the www folder with the default speed

on top of that it doesn't work, fuck,

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
The dev is working on another game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...h-concealed-magic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/

Once that is done, he will come back and finish this game or one of his other games.
Mannn, I Kinda hate Fujino's way on completing his game, don't get me wrong. Both are good, but can he at least focusing on one game before moving to another ? Like, this one hasn't even completed yet dude :( i also play the SAO, it's extremely good for me as it's more focusing on their canon character than this one. But still . . . it just doesnt feel right to me when the story got hanging like this

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Mannn, I Kinda hate Fujino's way on completing his game, don't get me wrong. Both are good, but can he at least focusing on one game before moving to another ? Like, this one hasn't even completed yet dude :( i also play the SAO, it's extremely good for me as it's more focusing on their canon character than this one. But still . . . it just doesnt feel right to me when the story got hanging like this
This is just my guess. His early games were not popular. Instead of continue he decided to start something new. This SAO game became immensely popular. He even improved his skills while doing the game. Now with his new skills when he does finish these games he will be so much better than if he didn't do the SAO game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dowfra

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
This is just my guess. His early games were not popular. Instead of continue he decided to start something new. This SAO game became immensely popular. He even improved his skills while doing the game. Now with his new skills when he does finish these games he will be so much better than if he didn't do the SAO game.
Well, it's true that he is improving a lot more, and the animation is smoother than this series. Maybe the problem was on the marketing ? I mean, both SAO and Fate Series are popular tho... Let's just hope so that this game's next (maybe last) chapter will be a top-notch

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes