porolon123

Aug 29, 2023
chờ đã, game này chưa xong???, mình chơi 1.0, có bản cập nhật không??, hay game bị bỏ rồi?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
k bị bỏ.thời gian sắp xếp để có bản mới,tác giả đang xem bản kịch bản tiếp theo nên làm gì

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
wait,this game is unfinished???, i played 1.0,does it have updates??,or the game is abandoned?
this game is finished, the story will continue in the next game he'll make in this series, at the moment he is making the next game of his SAO series

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is there really nothing you can do?
I only translated the game text, I can't touch other things sadly, the only thing that I can think of is if the problem is the game that run too fast e lags, you can press ctrl+c to change the game speed from 2 to 1, when translating I forgot to put it back to the original speed

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
Apologies if this has been answered but I can't get it to work.

Where do we place the 'cheats'. I've tried for the last 30 minutes or so to do the ball puzzle and it seems unfinishable, so I figured I'd just use cheats like everyone else has with ctrl c etc, but it never seems to activate for me? Does the entire cheats-settings folder just go in the www folder?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Apologies if this has been answered but I can't get it to work.

Where do we place the 'cheats'. I've tried for the last 30 minutes or so to do the ball puzzle and it seems unfinishable, so I figured I'd just use cheats like everyone else has with ctrl c etc, but it never seems to activate for me? Does the entire cheats-settings folder just go in the www folder?
you don't need to touch anything for the cheat to work, just ctrl+c and the top check is the no-clip

here is the cheat if you want to try to re install it, download the MV version

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Hi quick question. I am at the warehouse at Sakura's home and the guy says to look for more clues. Is that the end or am I missing something?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Hi quick question. I am at the warehouse at Sakura's home and the guy says to look for more clues. Is that the end or am I missing something?
no the end is when you meet the chicken(developer character), I'm going by memory, you need to talk to the guy and then 3 or 4 things in the room and then talk to the guy again or something like that, the mask top right, the candles bottom right, the katana near the entrance and top left I think, maybe there is an order but if you can interact it should be all right

Reactions: Adsnow

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Rec. Room mod v1
Rec. Room Modv1.jpg
-Added BugFix for 2Event in Rec.Room
-Added Missing/Unused/Leftover Animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replace Map019.json in www->data folder
Replace plugins.js in www->js folder

Use savefile 10 for Modded Rec. Room or if you are inside already watch an event for the map to update.

amenohikari97

Nov 21, 2023
Rec. Room mod v1
View attachment 3185407
-Added BugFix for 2Event in Rec.Room
-Added Missing/Unused/Leftover Animation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replace Map019.json in www->data folder
Replace plugins.js in www->js folder

Use savefile 10 for Modded Rec. Room or if you are inside already watch an event for the map to update.
tqvm XD

Reactions: 13Gatsu777
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes