Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
Does anybody know why the story for this game/series was not finished proper ?

Played the game and I got feeling that there was still left quite a lot on the table and I do not quite manage to understand why the dev decided to make the SAO game. I am just thinking that it would had been more easy and logical to finish the story of the series (here i am referring to Scathach and Sakura games) before starting developing a new game with a complete new story.

I do not dislike the SAO game, played it as well and supported the creator a few times. For me it seems that a final installment to this series would had taken less time than just working on a new story and setup with the SAO game.

I tried to look ci-en and Patreon to see if the dev explains there why it was decided to move to a new story than continuing the current one and could not find anything. The older posts were deleted most likely.

Thanks nonetheless !

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

Played the game and I got feeling that there still was left quite a lot on the table and I do not quite manage to understand why the dev decided to make the SAO game. I am just thinking that it would had been more easy and logical to finish the story of the series (here i am referring to Scathach and Sakura games) before starting developing a new game with a complete new story.

I do not dislike the SAO game, played it as well and supported the creator a few times. For me it seems that a final installment to this series would had taken less time than just working on a new story and setup with the SAO game.

I tried to look ci-en and Patreon to see if the dev explains there why it was decided to move to a new story than continuing the current one and could not find anything. The older posts were deleted most likely.

Thanks nonetheless !
I think i read that Fujino made a pool for what to do next and SAO was the winner or something.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

Played the game and I got feeling that there still was left quite a lot on the table and I do not quite manage to understand why the dev decided to make the SAO game. I am just thinking that it would had been more easy and logical to finish the story of the series (here i am referring to Scathach and Sakura games) before starting developing a new game with a complete new story.

Thanks nonetheless !
The simple reason was because his early FATE games were not popular. If you compare the SAO game with this game you will see how basic the gameplay and story is. So instead of continuing something not many liked, he decided something new. After SAO is finished, he said he will go back and finished his other games. So we can expect after SAO he will finish the Sakura or Nero game and use the experience he had from making SAO to make the FATE games better.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

Played the game and I got feeling that there was still left quite a lot on the table and I do not quite manage to understand why the dev decided to make the SAO game. I am just thinking that it would had been more easy and logical to finish the story of the series (here i am referring to Scathach and Sakura games) before starting developing a new game with a complete new story.

Thanks nonetheless !
he does pools when he finish a game, and I think is better mentally to not focus for to much time on a single series to not burn out

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
The simple reason was because his early FATE games were not popular. If you compare the SAO game with this game you will see how basic the gameplay and story is. So instead of continuing something not many liked, he decided something new. After SAO is finished, he said he will go back and finished his other games. So we can expect after SAO he will finish the Sakura or Nero game and use the experience he had from making SAO to make the FATE games better.
Thanks for the detailed answer. It is true the story and game play of Sakura and Scathach is more basic than SAO, especially compared to part 2. It definitely felt at times that the player controlled an MC that did not have much going on or allowed to do something significant in the story. I guess one could say that for Sakura and Scathach game, the MC was more of a remote controlled camera than anything else. To be honest, the SAO part 1 did follow in similar steps to Sakura game, with only significant changes done for part 2 in terms of story telling and MC role in the story.

That being said, I am very interested how will the story be adapted with the lesson learned from SAO game in the next installment in this series (when it would get to be worked on).

Shadow Demon189

Jun 8, 2023
[USUARIO=1264103]Bob69[/USUARIO]

Desarrollador : 浅上藤奶/Fujino -

para la velocidad del juego puedes editar

Capítulo de Fujino Sakura v1.00\www\cheat-settings\gameSpeed.json

{"data":"{\"rate\":3,\"sceneOption\":\"all\"}"} y cambia el número a 1

Adjunté la carpeta de configuración de trucos que va a la carpeta www con la velocidad predeterminada
[/CITA]WHAT DOES THE TRICK DO?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
game would be good if there were cumshots and creampies, there is maybe one scene like that the rest ends without climax, so bad.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
thank you, btw do you know if this cg ingame ? also why can't i exract this game pictures to png like sword art online ?
I think that is from an old scene that's no longer in the game, he replaced it with another one, for the extraction try to use the decrypter to detect the key in another folder, he hide the "true" key in some folders, so if you see a different one when you detect it's the right one

fasz9696

Aug 29, 2022
Hi, there is any way to remove the blure and kinda things like that, to watch the cgs in game without blur?

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I'm assuming this game is abandoned since Fujino is focused on the SAO chapter 2 game, right?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I'm assuming this game is abandoned since Fujino is focused on the SAO chapter 2 game, right?
This game is complete, the story will continue in another game, like the prologue of this game, rpg maker doesn't like to get too big

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes