CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You're here since 3 years. You should know how and where to request a compressed version.
You know, I always do my requests and suggestions right here where comments are made, it is the only place I know.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I remember playing this before the SAO game
did it get new content or just a repost ?
this was in the translation request, and now posted here, did you play this or the prequel? the 2 games are very similar but all the scene are different

Reactions: kontol2365

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Why is the black guy tattooed like a whore?
I think they mixed up who's the one supposed to have tramp stamps.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
A lot of stuff you see is veiled, since it is mainly male mc pov.

So stuff like seeing vague shapes through the curtain. Having an unclear picture of netorare through a keyhole or a hole in the wall etc. There is "mystery" in what form the ntr is taking, if it is happening at all etc. You have unclear view of the process, so a lot is left up to your imagionation, thus "mystery".
I'm sure the NTR GOBLIN would approve!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, Bob69, I will try to keep that in mind. But, it seems like I get my requests answered pretty much just doing it here. Sometimes, it doesn't, so you're saying that if I use the above link, that a compression will always be done?
Well you get it answered because either someone else requested it. Or a compressor saw it and was doing it anyways.

Not always, but its the official Thread for compression request, and most of the requested compressions will be done :)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes