VN Others Completed Sakura Sakura [v3.2F95] [Hiqosoft/Sol Press]

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I played this one a few years ago in japanese language. It has a nice story, one of the eroge that I like =)
Also I guess, the steam version don't have the fandisk dlc?

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I played this one a few years ago in japanese language. It has a nice story, one of the eroge that I like =)
Also I guess, the steam version don't have the fandisk dlc?
Wasnt listed as a DLC so I have no idea. Its most likely not translated but it might be possible to put the DLC into the game files. I would just need a download to test it.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks to @superelmo I was able to pack the game again. I will provide the two .xp3 to update old installs

Reactions: superelmo

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Well I gave this a go and was enjoying it but then I suddenly found out it's divided into two protags and I hate the 2nd one so much and really like the heroines involving him so I had to drop this it just pissed me off.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok I hope to not touch this game again. 2 days of fighting with this. More links are coming but everything should be up and working

Reactions: superelmo

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Apparently there was an update which fixes a some very major bugs (as it stands now, only the first two routes are playable) - any way to get that?

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Apparently there was an update which fixes a some very major bugs (as it stands now, only the first two routes are playable) - any way to get that?
I would like to know as well. I was only interested in the childhood friends route and it is not in the game for now.

Anyway, thank you for the patch !

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I would like to know as well. I was only interested in the childhood friends route and it is not in the game for now.

Anyway, thank you for the patch !
I will take a look. I will have to edit steam out again.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@Nexio @worthlesspeon Working on the update now. There is a separate update file but the system.xp3 was modified and I have to check those to see which were changed.

Reactions: zephyr1983

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
if its the original game, you can only get that other route when you finished the 1st two. If its not in there, then there's something wrong with the game.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
if its the original game, you can only get that other route when you finished the 1st two. If its not in there, then there's something wrong with the game.
There’s a bug that prevents the game from recording that you finished the first two routes. They released a patch to fix it yesterday

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There’s a bug that prevents the game from recording that you finished the first two routes. They released a patch to fix it yesterday
I just got home from visiting family. Going to test it.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
I am. The previous versions worked fine the bugs notwithstanding.

This is the prompt I get.

It was the savedata folder. You have to remove the sakura---.ksd file to make it start again. Saves are still there, just the other settings go back to default.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am. The previous versions worked fine the bugs notwithstanding.

This is the prompt I get.

It was the savedata folder. You have to remove the sakura---.ksd file to make it start again. Saves are still there, just the other settings go back to default.
Ah my bad, I thought I removed the savedata folder.