VN Others Completed Sakura Sakura [v3.2F95] [Hiqosoft/Sol Press]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I have the same problem, the game crashes and I get this error :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm, looks like the game is doing checks that the emulator is not able to prevent. Going to have to remove this game for now until a DRM free version comes out or until its crackable.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Update
I was able to modify the game files to make it not check for anything steam related, which was leading to crashes. However, it is still required to use the loader. As the .exe is tied to steam.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Update
I was able to modify the game files to make it not check for anything steam related, which was leading to crashes. However, it is still required to use the loader. As the .exe is tied to steam.
can you just upload the modified file, i dont want to download all the entire game again..... :confused:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
can you just upload the modified file, i dont want to download all the entire game again..... :confused:
Sadly no. The whole game is decompiled to work. If you want to decompile the game yourself put it in the right folder structure, then I could do the update files. But I am not going to provide support on how to do this, as every system is different and you will need Japanese locale enabled.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's got a page, might wanna add it to the OP

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm beginning to think that 'Sakura' has like 80 unofficial definitions. I swear I learned the kanji, hiragana, and katakana for 'sakura' before I even learned 'oni-chan'. It's their favorite word for everything. Tea, formal names, flora, fruits, shops, I've even seen a girl refer to her hymen as a 'sakura.' I had a Sakura Pepsi last time I was over there. Pick a different tree, god dammit.
sakura means cherry blossom... it has slang usage same as hako does.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yes the dlc patch adds in adult content but still with mosaics, but then it is on steam ya know.
just having the adult content is major.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Got to say really enjoy this little bit of gameplay it has, wish more visual novels had it.

Jan 15, 2018
Why is the the MegaUp's mirror's file size different?

The other three are 3 GB, only MegaUP's has 2.

EDIT: Yep. MegaUP's file is corrupted. Can't extract.

Last edited: