VN Others Completed Sakura Sakura [v3.2F95] [Hiqosoft/Sol Press]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It's not in the full version, but it's there if you just use the patch. No harm done. Should've realized it myself before whining.
The savedata is created when I start the game and saves any settings. Other than that, the game should be in working order. The update that came out yesterday should be in there as well. I think it was called update1.xp3 iirc.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
The savedata is created when I start the game and saves any settings. Other than that, the game should be in working order. The update that came out yesterday should be in there as well. I think it was called update1.xp3 iirc.
Yeah, but what I meant was that I had played it before 3.2, so I had my savedata in there as I applied the patch and that made it not start. It works just fine. Just had to remove the .ksd-file.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, but what I meant was that I had played it before 3.2, so I had my savedata in there as I applied the patch and that made it not start. It works just fine. Just had to remove the .ksd-file.
Are you able to use the save? If not, I might be able to fix it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It's fine. The .ksd-file is just the config file. The saves were intact. Only the settings needed to be redone. Saves still work.
Good to hear

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Thank you very much ! It's working fine for me, I also had to remove the .ksd-file but now it work.

Reactions: Jash52

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thank you very much ! It's working fine for me, I also had to remove the .ksd-file but now it work.
+1 had to remove the ksd file, but works well. Many thanks!
You may get an error while playing about achievements. Uploading a new patch.

EDIT: New patch uploaded. New file is called SakuraSakura_v3.2F95_Patch2.7z. Too much food for today and I forgot about the individual achievements

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am going to attempt to make a crunched version of this game. Lets see how much of a headache this causes me.

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
They did another update...

Nov 23, 2018 Update

- Fixed an issue where the animation in the opening scene wouldn't display quite as expected.
- Added a fix for a rare bug where the game could give you an error when launching if you previously exited the game while in fullscreen mode.
- Corrected some small text related issues.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
They did another update...

Nov 23, 2018 Update

- Fixed an issue where the animation in the opening scene wouldn't display quite as expected.
- Added a fix for a rare bug where the game could give you an error when launching if you previously exited the game while in fullscreen mode.
- Corrected some small text related issues.
Wonderful. Going to have to make another patch.....

I should be able to have this done by Sunday at some point. I wont give an exact time, as this game throws wrenches left and right.

EDIT: So the update changes data and system as expected but image was also updated.... So ya going to have to figure out what was touched.

Last edited:
Reactions: ef24tas

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@superelmo @ef24tas @worthlesspeon @Nexio @Jash52 If you have a save file for where ever you are in the game, I need it for testing purposes. This update changed a few things and I think it breaks saves but need to confirm.

Anyone can send be a save. I prefer something that is at least part way through the first route you start on or the first route finished.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes the dlc patch adds in adult content but still with mosaics, but then it is on steam ya know.
just having the adult content is major.
Mosaic is nothing to do with Steam nd everything to do with the devs being Japanese and censorship being a legal requirement.

Reactions: superelmo and Ryahn

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Aaand another update...

Nov 24, 2018 Update

- Fixed an issue where loading a save game while viewing an item episode from the record menu would cause everything to break (thanks to spudmantwo for the fix)
- Sakura's eyebrows will no longer mysteriously disappear in a particular scene with her classmates.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Aaand another update...

Nov 24, 2018 Update

- Fixed an issue where loading a save game while viewing an item episode from the record menu would cause everything to break (thanks to spudmantwo for the fix)
- Sakura's eyebrows will no longer mysteriously disappear in a particular scene with her classmates.
I might just wait. I just got done fixing other issues with their prior update...

Where are you getting the update info?

Last edited: