RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
can you battle in game?
Near as I'm aware Sakura Dungeon is their only offering with actual gameplay (which is good btw if you're into dungeon-crawlers), as opposed to plain old VN dialog choices.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, I had d/l'd that and saw it was a continuation, just wasn't sure if there was anything else to the first one. Looks like we'll be waiting for part 3 then.

Thanks!

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
This actually made me laugh a little. Personally when playing a protag I don't really think of them as myself I'm simply controlling the characters destiny whether its good for them or not.
Seriously, I like hentai games as much as the next guy, but I certainly dont insert myself into the male protagonist raping every woman on his way and his little sister. That would be kind of a turn off.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously, I like hentai games as much as the next guy, but I certainly dont insert myself into the male protagonist raping every woman on his way and his little sister. That would be kind of a turn off.
Fortunately this is a sweet little lesbian tale with no rape at all so you can put on a flowery dress and pretend to be the MC to your little hearts content.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Fortunately this is a sweet little lesbian tale with no rape at all so you can put on a flowery dress and pretend to be the MC to your little hearts content.
I generally dont do that. I just dont view myself as the protagonist, but more of a controlling observer, like you described.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below Sakura MMO In-Game Mod:
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • In-Game Walkthrough (3 Paths) making each playthrough as unique as possible.
  • Gallery Unlocked (If you don't want it unlocked, then don't extract/copy "gallery.rpy").
Screenshots:
1610496507918.png 1610496545481.png

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.