monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
header (1).jpg

Overview:
Dive into the magical world of Asaph Online in this visual novel, where Kotone is a feared dark witch with impressive and extensive magical powers, capable of defeating the strongest of foes with a snap of her fingers.

In real life, however, Kotone is an average woman who works an average job, with a below average relationship with her estranged parents.
Every day that passes is the same, and Kotone soon grows tired of her monotonous routine. If only she could enter a world like Asaph, filled with fantastical creatures and frightening monsters… but Asaph Online is only a game. There’s no way a game could ever become a reality.

At least, that’s what Kotone used to think – until a mysterious force summons her to the world she has traversed so many times through her computer screen.
Now, Kotone isn’t just Kotone, but the dark witch Viola – and, freed from her societal obligations, she finally decides to have some fun!​

Updated: 15/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough+Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ss.jpg s.jpg screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The art looks so one-dimensional it almost hurts. It's like I'm looking at a piece of paper instead of a computer rendered image.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Huh it has been some time since I heard about winged cloud. So did they improve or they are just as bad as before?

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
Is it just me or have this games kept getting worse and worse since they released Dungeon?
I don't have sales numbers so I may be talking out of my arse here but my guess is Dungeon ended up not selling any better than their usual 30-minute click-a-thons, so they just stopped pretending and went back to releasing something as soon as they get an artist to throw a dozen pictures together.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I don't have sales numbers so I may be talking out of my arse here but my guess is Dungeon ended up not selling any better than their usual 30-minute click-a-thons, so they just stopped pretending and went back to releasing something as soon as they get an artist to throw a dozen pictures together.
Yeh you are probably right. That plus the fact that they have not improved the art in the slightest throughout the years, pfeh.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Uncensored
We sure? I mean, yeah, I can clearly see a nipple in the samples... but in my book nipples aren't enough to warranty an 'uncensored' tag. You know what I don't see in the samples? Pussy. If memory serves me well, there is far less "Sakura games" that show some pussy than those who doesn't. Which one is this?

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Another Sakura game where the protagonists are always women while filled with lesbians. I don't have anything against their art as it got me hooked onto Sakura Dungeon but there aren't many sex(y) scenes and getting them is a pain in the ass. So I'm good, I'll just move along then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I found out something really easy to do and it doesn't make people think i'm a complete twit for typing "sigh, male protag again" on games I don't like the look of.

What I do is .... ignore them and move along.

I know, I know, it's mind blowing but it really works. That way the people that like said content do so without reading inane crap and they don't end up looking down on you.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I found out something really easy to do and it doesn't make people think i'm a complete twit for typing "sigh, male protag again" on games I don't like the look of.

What I do is .... ignore them and move along.

I know, I know, it's mind blowing but it really works. That way the people that like said content do so without reading inane crap and they don't end up looking down on you.
Wonder whether you simply don't get that the comments about the female MC dont criticize the "genre" female MC per se but the change of heart in sakura/winged cloud games itself (They made games with dicks in it and actual sex scenes.....some time ago...) or you just chose to ignore it to make some smartass comment.

Reactions: Decode

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wonder whether you simply don't get that the comments about the female MC dont criticize the "genre" female MC per se but the change of heart in sakura/winged cloud games itself (They made games with dicks in it and actual sex scenes.....some time ago...) or you just chose to ignore it to make some smartass comment.
Either way my point still stands.

The games with dicks in didn't make as much money and Winged Cloud is pretty much known for lesbian content know to the point where anyone saying "sigh, female protag again" looks like a moron.