HTML Completed S.L.U.T. Academy [v1.0b] [JoeForest]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
How much bestiality is in the game? Not really a fan of it, but if there are just a few scenes i could probably skip them.
It is avoidable and obvious. There is also on option to simply turn it off when starting the game.

Hadn't messed with this game in a long time. It is really enjoyable now. Hopefully it starts progressing at a somewhat faster pace though. Had pretty much forgot it existed before this update.

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
sorry but this is retarded . ur friend backstabs u then fucks u over some more and u cannot hold it against him ?
the fuck ?

cut the stupid NICK out of the story it will make it better .

i played games with some rly dumb stories but this takes the cake

Frogguy

Jul 28, 2018
There’s an option to exclude water sports related material out of the game but I didn’t come across any in my first play through. Anyone come across any?

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
0.4.1 - New artwork from Sparrow, on the cheerleading path! Also, some of the weird logic was cleared up, and a few more bugs squashed. No significant added content, though. Oh, and a "No Beast" version, which has all indecent liasions with animals removed!

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
0.4.1 - New artwork from Sparrow, on the cheerleading path! Also, some of the weird logic was cleared up, and a few more bugs squashed. No significant added content, though. Oh, and a "No Beast" version, which has all indecent liasions with animals removed!

Thanks for sharing Liska. Been waiting for an update.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017

any news on new content?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes