HTML Completed S.L.U.T. Academy [v1.0b] [JoeForest]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't ask for updates in the games thread. You can ask for them in the requests thread if they're released.
If you're curious, just go to the patreon site and find out.

Reactions: setter6

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
seems good.
does someone know where i can find the collar AND the broken sensor from joeforest? can't find em here

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
"normal" game... sigh
Love the Monty Python .gif! :) A person of taste and distinction.
What movie is the picture with the redhead below it from and do you know who the actress is? She's kinda cute. :)

Also, is the motto really "Above All Births"? What does that mean in the context of the game?

FappaHolic

Jul 4, 2017
New change log with the new version

0.4 - New major update! Content now extends to the end of Week 3, with plenty new events for you all to enjoy. I think I've caught all the game-breaking bugs, although I'm not certain. Let me know if you find any, and I'll get a fix out ASAP.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Overview:
You take control of Hayden Palmer, a young adult on his gap year. With some help from your friend Nick, you get into a prestigious academy, which promises to change your life...
What on earth is a "gap year"??

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Man , as.much as i like this game, the lack of images for a better picture is sad Even the uniform appearance images only go upto a certain stage the truly interesting outfits have No images :(

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
How much bestiality is in the game? Not really a fan of it, but if there are just a few scenes i could probably skip them.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How much bestiality is in the game? Not really a fan of it, but if there are just a few scenes i could probably skip them.
As far as i remember from playing previous version there is only one scene in one passage with it.
Obviously since it is a CYOA this scene is avoidable.

Reactions: Sarahzero
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes