4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
No effing version consistancy.

The thread says 1.0b
The DL says 1.01b
The change log says 0.3.2a
and Game List says 1.0a

What happened? After making 0.3.2a the Dev decide, "You know what? I'm tired of working on this game. I'm done," and decided to call it complete?

The Dev has a fetish about having best friend in control? I'd have to up it, any friend, or aquaintance. I quit playing the damn game when every single time I tried to do something, and that braindead bimbo would change shit without my knowledge or consent, then I'd be totally fucked with a catch22 whether I try to get back where I was or go along with said braindead bimbo's plans. Why the fuck would the falcuaty of any school mess up your stuff on the words of some braindead bimbo without consulting you first?

No...

His fetish is clearly "Choice is an illusion while others fuck your shit up and force you to service their petty selfish desires."

Reactions: Product Placement

sfPanzer

Aug 23, 2018
No effing version consistancy.

The thread says 1.0b
The DL says 1.01b
The change log says 0.3.2a
and Game List says 1.0a

What happened? After making 0.3.2a the Dev decide, "You know what? I'm tired of working on this game. I'm done," and decided to call it complete?

The Dev has a fetish about having best friend in control? I'd have to up it, any friend, or aquaintance. I quit playing the damn game when every single time I tried to do something, and that braindead bimbo would change shit without my knowledge or consent, then I'd be totally fucked with a catch22 whether I try to get back where I was or go along with said braindead bimbo's plans. Why the fuck would the falcuaty of any school mess up your stuff on the words of some braindead bimbo without consulting you first?

No...

His fetish is clearly "Choice is an illusion while others fuck your shit up and force you to service their petty selfish desires."
lmfao imagine getting mad at a game to this degree

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of SLUT Academy v1.01b.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes