HTML - Completed - S.L.U.T. Academy [v1.0b] [JoeForest]

1. 4.00 star(s)

onwaytodream

Good game, it was enjoyable to play it. It's a pity that I couldn't find all the walkthroughs, but there are quite a few endings to explore. Of course, more images would be nice, but even so, it's not bad.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

悲しい少王女

Nicely written smut in here. TF is great in this its just unfortunate about the images, not enough of them for all of them or for outfits the plot makes you wear but budget I guess. Must play from me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

skaisher

This is one of the hardest games to rate I have ever done. It's clearly good, but also feel like it's pretty bare bones for a completely games. Could be anywhere from a 3-5 star depending on what you like.

The game is basically text only, there is a handfull of images, but you really shouldn't play this game for the art. The writing is pretty good, but has some weak points. You are immediately transformed into a female at the start of the game. There is a lot of good transformation content, but it's not so much male to female physically, but mentally. There is physical transformation, but it's just how you look as a girl. Another weak point is the ending, it honestly happened very sudden and was not very satisfying. It just kinda happens.

One great thing about this game, is that it's very streamlined, but your choices seem to have a significant impact on the game. You probably won't ever be lost on what to do, except maybe what you want your character to do.

Overall I would say, if you are into male to female transformation and don't mind text based games, this is a great game and you should absolutely try it. If you're atleast into one of those, its still very solid and it's worth a shot. If not, it's probably not for you.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

I am not a huge fan of HTML games so my opinion is mostly biased on the lack of imagery. I think the story is actually pretty good and the few images that are provided are actually pretty good.

But if you can't get passed that there isn't very much imagery then this can get boring real fast.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BurgerGal

Easily only of the best written MtF transformation games. Joe Forest knows how to describe sex scenes and really build a moment. Could use more art and definitely wouldn't be against more content or a sequel. Cannot recommend enough if you like transformation, sissfication, or bestiality.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lolopopo

One of the best sissification games out there.
    Pros:
    • Good writing/Story telling
    • Weirder fetishes are avoidable
    • You have some influence over the transformation
    • Is actually complete unlike 90% of the other html games
    Cons:
    • Only few images
    • no 100% clean playthrough possible (though it's possible to get through with only 1 BJ and there are "good" endings)
    • Some scene triggers are few pages away from their trigger making save/loading for specific scenes difficult
    • Not always clear what your choices influence
    • Ending is rushed
    Overall there seem to be 4 routes you can take (cheerleader, bestiality (with possible pregnancy), public toilet slave, pregnancy/maid). Endings are mostly influenced by the route and the choices made in the last week, with some added sentences based on choices during the game. The (unavoidable) public test with Taylor has 20 different versions (4 per route +4 sligthly different versions based on your choices in bestiality route).