The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Unfortunately, the translation seems to pretty thoroughly break the game. At the very least, the protagonist's clothing state is not changing.
The various outfits are one of this game's major selling points. Heck, most of the story revolves around it.
So, if that's true, then it's simply not worth playing this MTL version.

By the way, I just noticed, but if this is truly based on v1.02, then it's also based on a version of the game that has at least 1 very game breaking bug.
After finishing the mission to take out the bandits in the later half of the game, the game ends up in an unplayable state (with your character just becoming permanently invisible).

I speak from experience, since I experienced it first hand. The author fixed the bug in a later version (1.04).
Aside from the MTL breaking the game where it wasn't broken, it likely won't have fixed existing bugs.

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately, the translation seems to pretty thoroughly break the game. At the very least, the protagonist's clothing state is not changing.
You can honestly just swap the ''actors.json'' with the one from the other mtl, and it works fine. all the slots work correctly, and the outfits change as they should.
quests and stuff are still untranslated, and no text wrapping. but its playable at least.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
You are too early for that part, you have to go do something else first and then you can return to that area.

One general tip I can give that might help out a bit more, is certain parts require a specific costume to trigger an event. Also, you have to raise your H level up in order to do certain quest, which mean those side quest are important to complete as well as the regular ones.

Last edited:

Cuerv0

Jun 18, 2023
I personally have not enjoyed this game. There are parts that are not translated (especially the quests) and I don't know what to do.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
It's sad, because I don't think he has enough ability to even grasp this

Most people, even if they lack the skills, they can improve or at least understand that they are not good enough. But the very worst just do not have the ability to see how bad they are.
Totally agree, suck to be him

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
MTL is one thing but the lack of word warping which is very easy to do in translator++ and the fact that broken division MTLs well make the game unplayable by literally breaking it Im amazed these threads aren't removed.

Its very easy to MTL these games using Sugoi Translator I advise people learn how to do so cause like I stated earlier this game is riddle with errors cause Broken Division didn't even bother trying to fix the scripts after running what I'm guessing a google MTLed translation.

Reactions: Ggcod
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote