xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
An incomplete barely done MTL, as Gameil stated in the first post. It is still my hope that someone will be kind enough to create either a full MTL translation or possible a complete English translation. 1+

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
1. The game still needs a proper translation.
I don't think anyone would argue otherwise. However, the MTL still unfortunately qualifies for a fulfilled translation request.

2. If an MTL is so easy to make then why isn't there a complete MTL translation yet? It's neither simple nor easy. A translation of any kind take time and patience.
It's both simple and easy. Hooking up raw MTLs is one of the most basic tools a pirate learns to use because most piracy sites don't curate exclusively translated material for distribution like this one does. Most people don't bother sharing their personal raw MTLs because there's no point since it's trivial to make your own, just because you don't see MTLs for games being distributed publicly doesn't mean they don't exist.

3. This is duplicate of my original thread, you can call it a game thread if you like but it's still the same thing.
You don't know how threads work, evidently. A translation request thread sources a download and a translation, then a game thread is made by an Uploader in the appropriate section once sources are vetted and they have explicit permission to do so, that's the whole point.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
2. If an MTL is so easy to make then why isn't there a complete MTL translation yet? It's neither simple nor easy. A translation of any kind take time and patience.
You're kidding, right?

Broken_division's "translations" are the barest kind of MTLs (and IMO, the worst kind, because they often break the game in unexpected ways due to an ignorant and brute force machine translation of any scripts, plugins or random code that is required for the game and its various features to run). While I do appreciate the heart behind the mass uploading of MTLs (I'd like to imagine that the MTL "translator" truly wants to help the community), it's cancerous as a whole because it prevents actual translations from being created.

It's INCREDIBLY SIMPLE AND EASY. It takes about 5 minutes for me to dump the raw game into T++ and create one. Hell, I'll even give you the steps to create a bad MTL (subsumed for brevity).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even as I'm writing this, I just checked this MTL with a T++ clone of the raw game batch translation, and it's exactly the same, meaning those above steps are what Broken_Division just did.

As for why a complete MTL translation isn't available yet, it's because nobody cares to do it. And probably because it's like giving saltwater to a man dying of thirst. Sure, everyone here is crazy impatient for translations (and honestly, given the language of their posts, half of the users here barely speak English, meaning an MTL is probably good enough for them anyway), but giving them what they want only makes things worse for everyone else. Lastly, as Zuul already mentioned, it's so easy to create an MTL (as I've described above) that there's no purpose in uploading one.

LeftBehind

Jul 30, 2017
I used translator++ to whip this bad boy up.

Is it better the current translation? idk, maybe but it's just google translate and I made it for myself to hopefully understand what is going on in the game so if it sucks this is the warning. :)

Edit: I added file with js files which should make menus more readable, idk if this breaks game since translating all of them did so i only put a few js files in that didnt seem to break anything.

Edit2: Tbh id just wait for manual translation or better one
Edit3: Some of the scenes seem to not change character pictures/equip clothing properly, I did just make these files for my own use but im probably just going to wait for a proper translation since im not that far into game anyways.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
There’s this new chat GPT MTL translation right?

I have played a couple of game with this translation with the latest being Enicia and the Contract Mark ~Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [v1.10] [Shimobashira Workshop] and I have to say that it’s almost as good as manual translation. Why don’t we use this to translate?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote