Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Bare bones MTL is acceptable IF it is not breaking the code, at least make a copy of the original data file and leave it there

There’s this new chat GPT MTL translation right?

I have played a couple of game with this translation with the latest being Enicia and the Contract Mark ~Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [v1.10] [Shimobashira Workshop] and I have to say that it’s almost as good as manual translation. Why don’t we use this to translate?
Probably because it is a paid service

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RunEros-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
Do i do something wrong, The saves on the game goes correct, but when I try to play the game normally, i cannot see the change of outfits nor the outfits...

Reactions: Arinath

benaret

Aug 3, 2017
offtop - why is there so many funny guys here? I'm straight up chuckling every time I go to the comments on this god damn website

Reactions: UltraOn

croPath

May 10, 2017
Don't worry guys, now that we have GPT or A.I Translations, we should all be thankful for the glorious MTLs:HideThePain::LUL::FacePalm:Hopefully we get an actual translation someday.
A.I. translations don't exist cuz there is no A.I. and no scrub machine learning engines isn't A.I.
GPT is MTL by every definition and thus actual garbage and cannot traslate anything
manual translation or quality edited is still unbeaten

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
This MTL (partially) breaks the armor system.

The equip slots seem to be misnamed, and some stuff cannot be equiped correctly. This means some stuff like the 'Naked' buff cannot be applied. The text talks about being naked, but the standing portrait and equipment don't change to refect this.

Trying a untranslated version, and one with a base UI translation and the clothing system works fine.

Reactions: TestUsername23

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
As of 2023, I really don't get why there's even any need for RAW MTL (that breaks the game in many cases).
Heck, even if it doesn't break anything, but ends up incomplete anyway (since apparently the quest log ain't TLed here).

After all, MTool's been getting better over the years and for most games (e.g. those not too large) the free version is basically a one-click, hassle free (M)TL.

I've rarely ever seen it go very wrong. And if it does, it generally fails instantly rather than unexpectedly/hiddenly. And likely it'll happen on a pretty recent game and it'll get patched in days.

I finished this game a while back, it's actually a fairly long one. Using MTool obviously.
And sure, it's still MTL of course, so the language/TL clichés are at the forefront, but all the rest simply just worked.
Oh and I had a fully TLed quest log, so I was able to play the game just fine.

Reactions: Farhan2077

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Unfortunately, the translation seems to pretty thoroughly break the game. At the very least, the protagonist's clothing state is not changing.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Im just gonna ask cuz i tried googling, what is an MTL? and why is it bad.
*edit: nvm, machine translation.. im dumb
is ok we all make mistakes friend...ps i literally almost spelled friend wrong XD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote