RPGM - Completed - Run Eros [v1.02] [Crazy Nirin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AnonBone

ChatGPT translation complete so here's the review for the game with said translation:

First of all the translation itself is clear enough to understand the story and the dialogues for the most part. There are still some hiccups in the form of some untraslated items, locations, notes and names here and there but so far at the point I reached after a couple hours of playing these seem to be minor.
    Regarding the quality of dialogues, they still in need of proofreading for fixing the he/she/it/her/his pronouns, but all in all it's already way better than the older simpler MTL translation.

Now for the quality of the game itself, I'd say the story and characters are interesting enough, with many interactions being of the comedic sort, though there are serious moments as well in the game where characters die and suffer, making it a balanced work tone wise.

The art is quite good and the game functionality is moderlty advanced.
    There are many many dozens of H scenes and a reminisence room for repeated playback, so there is quite a bit of content to play through via story quests, as well as side quests with their own scenes and events.
    The corruption isn't very advanced and not gradual enough imo, but it is what it is, and I think it's worth a try if you're debating over it, if only for the nice story and multitude of hot H scenes present.

There is also limited voice acting for the main heroine with H scene sounds, and the inclusion of simple repeated movement animations.
    Each H scene consists of several images, totalling in the hundreds I believe throught the entirety of the game.

Tldr; the game seems to be more or less in a functional and comprehensible state already (but does require some more text polishing), and I would recommend playing it already as it is now, since it's very much enjoyable by now imho.