The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
MTL is one thing but the lack of word warping which is very easy to do in translator++ and the fact that broken division MTLs well make the game unplayable by literally breaking it Im amazed these threads aren't removed.

Its very easy to MTL these games using Sugoi Translator I advise people learn how to do so cause like I stated earlier this game is riddle with errors cause Broken Division didn't even bother trying to fix the scripts after running what I'm guessing a google MTLed translation.
I played this thing with MTool, which took literally no effort, while still being free and had 0 bugs introduced by the TL itself.
And from what I'm reading here, my MTool run ran much better and had a more complete TL than this version.

Sure enough, free MTool == Google TL, but it was pretty much A OK. Though of course, still MTL of course.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hoping someone gives this the love it deserves. Seems like a good one but I've been spoiled by the much higher quality edited MTL coming out lately and this just isn't worth it.

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
this game still censored?? cause when i tried it she never changed outfits in scenes so i just deleted and hoping it gets an update or something

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Main thread still isn't updated with the ChatGPT translation.
The translation download link is located in the translation thread (from the link in the game post).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote