Oct 8, 2018
How did you guys figure this game out?

I started out as a farmer. I helped the dad and brought him back home.

Then I had to go find a healer. I ended up in a town with an Inn. Then I couldn't leave the area or enter the inn. I'm just stuck now.
man I hope you never make a game with all that cucking bs

Reactions: hakarlman

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v4.1A] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.48GB

Download Win (1.43GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me, after downloading your crunched Version Via Mega - I get this Type Error - cannot read properly 'resolution' of undefined~ need help.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Excuse me, after downloading your crunched Version Via Mega - I get this Type Error - cannot read properly 'resolution' of undefined~ need help.
Can you post a screenshot, please? It may be an issue created when I compressed the game, or it may be an issue with the base game.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Can you post a screenshot, please? It may be an issue created when I compressed the game, or it may be an issue with the base game.
My apologies, I deleted the game out of frustaration but the error occured after starting the game - the new logo loads(pretty cool) and for some reason the map radar shows up a bit, vanishes and then the error I mention pops up. black screen with the error text in the middle. I thought i'd wait it out but it sticks there until I close it.

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
2 min search reveals that this problem was mentioned before. Are you on win7? Someone mentioned compatibility mode helped. Overall I'm pretty sure it's base game issue, even more so considering I use crunched version myself.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Alright, it seems I still have a back up on my Crunched Version on the latest version. This error appears After tha Arvus Games Intro. I am running on Windows 10 64 Bit. I played a crunched version of this before and had no problems whatsoever. Untitled.png

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Man this game is complex and a slow burner, it takes a while to get going but payoff is well worth the wait.
'Das good shit

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Have not touched roundscape for about a year and a half now. From what i gather from the comments game is still a bug infested mess, right?

Azumaaa

Nov 1, 2017
anyone can help me ? , i cant run roundscape , i still can play it on win7 but until use win 10 , it just not running anymore , game.exe just non-stop open and off automatic . :(

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Have not touched roundscape for about a year and a half now. From what i gather from the comments game is still a bug infested mess, right?
It's not THAT bad; none of the bugs break the game, and you can get around most of them without too much effort as far as I know.

Reactions: M-2315
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes