Aysheen

May 9, 2017
4.2 Update

Hey folks!
It's time for a new Roundscape Update!
It's been bit over a month since our last patch, so we know you're excited for this one!
We've got quite some new exciting stuff for you, seven new CG scenes with art from Nyuunzi, FuranH, Hijabolic and PiratePup. New Quests written by Nampites and Wildquill!

You can find the NEWEST BUILD of ROUNDSCAPE right here:

- New Companion Quest -

Another Spellblade appears! Who could it be and how will zent react?
Three new erotic scenes. Two for our male PC and two for our female PC.

- New Encounter -
Ruksana trying out human ale at the Summeredge Inn!
Includes one new erotic scene for our male PC.

- New Encounter -
The Dark Elf Maid in Yakotin needs a strong hand to help her with some barrels! Includes one new erotic scene for our male PC.

- New Quest-
A special request from Club Summerheat? Who could it be, asking for some private time with our female PC? Includes one new erotic scene.

- New Quest-
We've added the female PC path to the Smuggler Quest in the Prelek Lands.
Includes one new erotic scene for our female PC.

- Combat Reworks -
We reworked the Battle UI for a more simple and intuitive experience.
Including tooltip support for states.

- New Soundtracks -
New soundtracks for battles and other activities have been added. Let us know what you think!

- New Tutorials -
We've added several new tutorials that explain crucial aspects of the game as adding an augment into a weapon or what the castle is exactly good for.

- Forge System -
We've reworked the forge room in the castle. It's now used to create Orbs, Glyphs, Spheres and Marks. You can also convert a new currency, crystal shards, into them.

- Auto Save -
We've added a new Auto Save system to the game. As you'll see in the save menu, there are two new save slots dedicated to auto save

- Origins polished -
We've fixed over 50 reported typos and similar for the origins. We know that typos are something a bit too common in the early parts of the game and we'll fix them! Next on the list is Oakshire and Slinsk.
Special thanks to CrimsonAsh for his help!

- Orbs in Store -
You can now buy Orbs at several stores resulting in a more smooth gameplay experience.

- Better Start -
Two new mini quests have been added to Oakshire. They will provide an easier start, especially on higher difficulties.​
We hope you enjoy the new patch! As always, in case of mean bugs, we'll fix them ASAP.
Also make sure to join our discord to share your thoughts with us.

Stay tuned!

- The Arvus Team

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
4.2 Update

Hey folks!
It's time for a new Roundscape Update!
It's been bit over a month since our last patch, so we know you're excited for this one!
We've got quite some new exciting stuff for you, seven new CG scenes with art from Nyuunzi, FuranH, Hijabolic and PiratePup. New Quests written by Nampites and Wildquill!

You can find the NEWEST BUILD of ROUNDSCAPE right here:

- New Companion Quest -
Another Spellblade appears! Who could it be and how will zent react?​
Three new erotic scenes. Two for our male PC and two for our female PC.​
- New Encounter -
Ruksana trying out human ale at the Summeredge Inn!​
Includes one new erotic scene for our male PC.​
- New Encounter -
The Dark Elf Maid in Yakotin needs a strong hand to help her with some barrels! Includes one new erotic scene for our male PC.​
- New Quest-
A special request from Club Summerheat? Who could it be, asking for some private time with our female PC? Includes one new erotic scene.​
- New Quest-
We've added the female PC path to the Smuggler Quest in the Prelek Lands.​
Includes one new erotic scene for our female PC.​
- Combat Reworks -
We reworked the Battle UI for a more simple and intuitive experience.​
Including tooltip support for states.​
- New Soundtracks -
New soundtracks for battles and other activities have been added. Let us know what you think!​
- New Tutorials -
We've added several new tutorials that explain crucial aspects of the game as adding an augment into a weapon or what the castle is exactly good for.​
- Forge System -
We've reworked the forge room in the castle. It's now used to create Orbs, Glyphs, Spheres and Marks. You can also convert a new currency, crystal shards, into them.​
- Auto Save -
We've added a new Auto Save system to the game. As you'll see in the save menu, there are two new save slots dedicated to auto save​
- Origins polished -
We've fixed over 50 reported typos and similar for the origins. We know that typos are something a bit too common in the early parts of the game and we'll fix them! Next on the list is Oakshire and Slinsk.​
Special thanks to CrimsonAsh for his help!
- Orbs in Store -
You can now buy Orbs at several stores resulting in a more smooth gameplay experience.​
- Better Start -
Two new mini quests have been added to Oakshire. They will provide an easier start, especially on higher difficulties.​
We hope you enjoy the new patch! As always, in case of mean bugs, we'll fix them ASAP.
Also make sure to join our discord to share your thoughts with us.

Stay tuned!

- The Arvus Team
Ok,what happen to my beloved pregnant elf?when will you fix the bug??you better fix it dev..i cant progress my game before i see my half breed elf baby

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
im sorry for asking,but can you put momxmale hero(origin farmer)pictures later in gallery mod,only blowjob scene unlock,sex and anal scene are not there
Sure, honestly I didn't know there were two different scenes because I never cared for the slut mom to actually play the scene.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sure, honestly I didn't know there were two different scenes because I never cared for the slut mom to actually play the scene.
well,if you pay the mom to stop prostitute herself,she will gone for a while,then in act ii,she will be back in that house,she will give blowjob first,then if you visit her again,she ask for sex,keep visiting and she will ask for anal..sex and anal scene arent in gallery mod,thats why i asking for you to put that scene,but after all,thank you red knight,you really are a nice guy and totally make this game more enjoyable(y)

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
4.2A is out boys.

Edit: And now 4.2B is out. Lol
Lmao yeah, that's really how it be sometimes(everytime).

I'm really excited for new battle ui, especially the tooltips for states since there are have been so many times I've seen a state applied to an enemy and I'm just like "hmm I wonder what that means."

glorythirsty

Feb 8, 2019
Guys I get an eror after th Arvus Games intro saying " TypeEror, Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
Help please

Jul 23, 2018
This problem cannot be removed from the folder by the “read only” checkbox and, through the attrib, I tried and on behalf of the administrator tried to start the checkbox, I don’t know what to do and gave the owner full rights for the folder

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes