Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
really like this kind of game, anyone know of non erotic games like this?
If by "like this" you mean "RPG Maker games that are actually good" then yeah I have a small list for you:
There are certainly more on different sites but take a look at these ones for the time being.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

adamwest69

Nov 12, 2018
Sat there for an hour trying to lose a battle, literally an hour and three of the four characters were still alive and able to just sit through the damage on normal, without taking damage. All absorbed with guard. Normal is Easy apparently, and Easy is mow down everything... really need to make this game harder.

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
Sat there for an hour trying to lose a battle, literally an hour and three of the four characters were still alive and able to just sit through the damage on normal, without taking damage. All absorbed with guard. Normal is Easy apparently, and Easy is mow down everything... really need to make this game harder.
I don't think there are any scenes for losing battles if that's what you are going for. And as general rule for any rpg maker games you want to unequip items and never use guard if you want to lose. I agree that game should be harder on lower difficulties but impossible without runes and infinite MC stats from felicia (trainer in your castle) can be very challenging.

Edit. Oh right there is at least one for female MC. You can change difficulty ingame.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't think there are any scenes for losing battles if that's what you are going for. And as general rule for any rpg maker games you want to unequip items and never use guard if you want to lose. I agree that game should be harder on lower difficulties but impossible without runes and infinite MC stats from felicia (trainer in your castle) can be very challenging.
man,this is not ntr game,you hopin the girl get raped and get cucked in front of hero?WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??@adamwest69

Reactions: Gin Tama

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I wonder why I need to unlock empathy despite my trait as noble
Because starting traits got changed. Recommended reading: ingame text at character creation which in no uncertain terms tells you Nobles get Blessed now.

Oct 8, 2018
Do you guys got a bug where the debuff/buffs never go away? For me it simply stay there no matter how many turns are played.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Because starting traits got changed. Recommended reading: ingame text at character creation which in no uncertain terms tells you Nobles get Blessed now.
So no point getting noble, then
Templar gain both blessing and exclusive class

Aug 26, 2016
Minmaxing in this game is completely unnecessary.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this update just in case it hasn't been posted already.

"

Step into an epic story-driven adventure as your character is accused of a terrible crime. Proof your innocence to Queen Ladicia and the people of Tilan and uncover an ancient secret. A whole new storyline, new temporary companions, a lot of sexy action and more await you in Tilan.​
Of course Tilan will be free for all our patrons as any previous content update.
Feature List
  • A large story with many new characters to meet by wildquill
  • New companions that join you during the story-line of Tilan
  • At least five new erotic scenes per gender
  • A massive dungeon filled with new challenges and secrets
  • New Items, Orbs, Spheres and other things to collect
In Tilan you'll encounter many new characters, such as ....
Queen Ladicia
– The young Queen is cunning but still new in the stages of her rule over the snow-covered island of Tilan.
Piercel – Queen Ladicia’s envoy. Piercel served Ladicia’s mother and is now the main adviser to the young queen.
Cora – A native of Vesunna, Has served Queen Ladicia since she was a young girl.
All CG Scenes in Tilan are done by Mikiron, a great artist who did many pieces of work for Roundscape in the past. We hope you're looking forward to it! Let us know what you think in the comments and discord!

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo
Oh, and here's a bit more to look at!

No official mention from the devs about any bugfixes yet, so that sucks I suppose. Still, this looks interesting to me.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Anyway, I figured I'd post this update just in case it hasn't been posted already.

"

Step into an epic story-driven adventure as your character is accused of a terrible crime. Proof your innocence to Queen Ladicia and the people of Tilan and uncover an ancient secret. A whole new storyline, new temporary companions, a lot of sexy action and more await you in Tilan.​
Of course Tilan will be free for all our patrons as any previous content update.
Feature List
Queen Ladicia
– The young Queen is cunning but still new in the stages of her rule over the snow-covered island of Tilan.
Piercel – Queen Ladicia’s envoy. Piercel served Ladicia’s mother and is now the main adviser to the young queen.
Cora – A native of Vesunna, Has served Queen Ladicia since she was a young girl.
All CG Scenes in Tilan are done by Mikiron, a great artist who did many pieces of work for Roundscape in the past. We hope you're looking forward to it! Let us know what you think in the comments and discord!

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo

No official mention from the devs about any bugfixes yet, so that sucks I suppose. Still, this looks interesting to me.​
Man,if the new companion is a women,i will love her and impregnate her with my hero child:love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

"

Feature List
Queen Ladicia

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo

Feature List
Queen Ladicia

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo

No official mention from the devs about any bugfixes yet, so that sucks I suppose. Still, this looks interesting to me.
Hehehe.. this game is never going to die. :ROFLMAO::love:
Also i really need to sit my ass and start a playthrough with everything. :ROFLMAO:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Hey folks!
It's time for a state of the game post!

This one won't focus on a specific game, instead i'll talk about all of them for a bit.
I'll try to keep it short and nice, heh.

Uprising
We value Uprising a lot and believe in the concept that the superhero genre can make for great adult games. At this point I would like to clarify that Uprising is not cancelled, it's just on ice till we finish our other projects.
Uprising was developed with a small budget as we focused on Roundscape and Arenus.
We worked on it at the wrong time, a third project was a mistake from our site.

Overall we're looking forward to revisit Uprising in the future and hope that you want to see more of it too.

Banished
Banished is pre-production which means we're creating assets but are not working on the actual game yet. Banished will become our priority after Arenus. Overall it's a smaller game than Arenus and Roundscape, so the actual development time should be a lot shorter.

But we're making good progress! We've got a nice amount of CG art, busts and fancy pixel art shown in previous banished posts. Here's a small teaser.

Arenus
The work on Arenus is hard but rewarding. It's our flagship and we're giving our best to show. Right now we're spending a lot time on creating an intuitive and easy to use Interface.

We're looking forward to a release in 2019 for Arenus, one of the most ambitious western ero games in production.

Roundscape
Let's start with the fun stuff! We're going to release the next Roundscape Update in the next week.
Roundscape has grown into probably the biggest western erotic game on the market. With over 250 erotic scenes there's no similar product available but Roundscape is also over five years old now and I think many of you are looking forward to new games, new experiences.
This year we're expecting, aside from the usual content patches, two "expansions" in a similar manner as Vesper's Booty and Emek's Rest. The first one being Tilan, the second one will be announced late Q2 2019.
Creating two games at once is not easy, it's expensive and very time consuming. I imagine many of you have played other Adult games, what we're doing here right now is quite unusual, especially if you consider the amount of content we're releasing per year for Roundscape.

Because of that we want to ask you: Would you agree on Roundscape getting a content update on a bi-monthly base instead of every month`?

This way we could focus more on Arenus, providing an earlier release and also more content as our budget for Arenus will increase by quite the amount.

But we create games for you and with you, so don't be afraid to tell us your honest opinion. We value our community and want to decide together.
Let us know what you think.

And as always - Stay tuned and thank you for your Support
Kaliyo

So far poll is 300 for Aye, 7 for Nay, 50 for not happy but okay.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I just want new scenes between my female MC alone or with Ruksana or Meredith with horse.... :cry::cry: and still nothing.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes