D

Deleted member 275322

What are the best class specialization in Rounddscape Adorevia

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What are the best class specialization in Rounddscape Adorevia
I think it depends... currently it's between adventure (access to gear) and paladin (access to a skill) in my opinion.

Adventure: You can get to around the max dps even with a sun and hero mark on each weapon as an adventure (using aetherius and whatever). Use double rage glyphs for extra crit chance. Coupled with the new crit perk you get +75% crit chance... not that it matters all too much, crit damage is kinda miniscule in this game.
Before I took a break from this game after the Clawyn bug, I also liked using the barberic gloves to go over the softcap of attack damage. You'll have to wave goodbye to a lot of your max HP, but it won't really matter. Everything dies.

Paladin: You can dual wield greatswords with the paladin and use a shadow glyph and a hero glyph for aoe damage (killing mobs) and use the light's decree skill (which scales off of attack not magic) against bosses.

Access to armor heavy armor won't matter for most of the game because—sparring outfit. I don't know why they made such a great armor available in shops (I could understand this, had it been a single boss drop), so early (middle of act 1), so cheaply, and of such a light class of armor.

I'm also baffled at the unavailability of shields and how few characters can use them. Companions are mostly only able to use one handed weapons. The vast majority of the otherwise useless companions would be viable, if they were able to use shields and the shields were socketed like any other weapon. Some kind of focus instead of a shield for caster companions would also be neato. Most of them suck. Ruksana and Clawyn stand far above the rest simply because they are able to dual wield. Meredith is okay... in spite of her being a healer, she has the most consistent and powerful offensive spells of all the spellcasters for most of the game. So you have the best healing and most powerful spellcasting in the first character you meet—WHY?! The other characters (except orc and elf) become a novelty at best. The developers are bloody idiots!

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
@Hajtand I haven't played since 3.8 but I remember Zent being okay thanks to Charged Lightning reducing a good percentage of enemies Max HP.

But yeah this game is very poorly balanced. I thought the 4.0 update was supposed to change that?

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
@Hajtand I haven't played since 3.8 but I remember Zent being okay thanks to Charged Lightning reducing a good percentage of enemies Max HP.

But yeah this game is very poorly balanced. I thought the 4.0 update was supposed to change that?
I can see how that would be good... but if you have the choice of reducing some max hp from the enemies and outright killing ALL enemies. I mean, then it's not so good.

I looked the skill up again, it also requires a sizeable amount of TP. No ill regards towards you. I just don't think he is quite up to par with Ruksana or Clawyn.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
From my understanding all they did was change some of the addons (marks, glyphs etc.), added a few addons, and made some new items mostly focused on casters and Ruksana. As the useless skills are still about the same (being worse than default attacks with good marks) not much changed... except Ruksana and Meredith got even better.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

All the combat "rebalance" did, to my knowledge, is drastically increase the health pool and maybe the damage of enemies for the harder difficulties and tweak the companion abilities a bit. Still rather easy with no real reason to worry about optimizing your team though.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
All the combat "rebalance" did, to my knowledge, is drastically increase the health pool and maybe the damage of enemies for the harder difficulties. Still rather easy with no real reason to worry about optimizing your team though.
Yeah the increased health pool was also a thing. More HP to be sacrificed for the hungry fighter orbs.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v4.1A] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.48GB

Download Win (1.43GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I installed both the webp codec and the webm directshow filters, but the webm intro still won't show, the screen is just black with explosion sounds.

I'll install the original version to see what happens

EDIT: the original works but I get the "typeError cannot read property resolution of undefined" ...

MarcelWebb

Jan 20, 2019
Could anyone tell me specifically where Ruksana is after she disappears when you impregnate her? I did a quest and I think I got a message telling me where she was but I was using the mouse to navigate and the dialogue vanished before I could read it. The forums said NORTHEAST forest. I been to the tomb, abandoned house, wizards tower, hunters cabin... I CANNOT FIND HER.

[EDIT] ... I couldn't find her because she is far reaches of SOUTHWEST!! lol.. ugh.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How did you guys figure this game out?

I started out as a farmer. I helped the dad and brought him back home.

Then I had to go find a healer. I ended up in a town with an Inn. Then I couldn't leave the area or enter the inn. I'm just stuck now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How did you guys figure this game out?

I started out as a farmer. I helped the dad and brought him back home.

Then I had to go find a healer. I ended up in a town with an Inn. Then I couldn't leave the area or enter the inn. I'm just stuck now.
Man,what kind of POLL question is that??all of the question are no for me

Reactions: potatomasters2
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes