• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

riccio69x

Jul 21, 2017
"Failed to load:js/plugins/YEP_LoadCustomFonts.js" how do I fix this? I ran the patcher inside the game folder and didnt do anything.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Ruksana x Male PC x Uncle isn't showing up in gallery for some reason, the Female PC one does.
The Female PC x Gnoll isn't there either. Keep up the good work <3 !

sts787b

May 1, 2018
Can anybody explain how to apply this? i've gone over the steps many times and they don't make sense to me.Ii download the file, extract it, make the backup of the common and two map files. I then copy the www folder into the existing one and replace the file that are labelled as duplicates. The game didn't change at all. I tried running the mvplugin patcher like it said, now the game just says "loading" forever.. I feel like im missing something that is probably just assumed im supposed to know how to do.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
So how do you do this? I did what it says and get no gallery so how do i use this mod? Menu gallery button does not show up

Got it to work
Care to explain? i'm finding most replies to be very cryptic "go to the castle", "Optional archives" are these supposed to refer to something?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Care to explain? i'm finding most replies to be very cryptic "go to the castle", "Optional archives" are these supposed to refer to something?
In the castle right in this image i posted that is how you view gallery. upload_2018-5-17_15-26-25.png

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
hey my man does this work on 3.0 also
I works exclusively with 3.3.
"Failed to load:js/plugins/YEP_LoadCustomFonts.js" how do I fix this? I ran the patcher inside the game folder and didnt do anything.
I did not have anything to do with this plugin so it's not about the mod, be sure it is in your js/plugins folder and restart the game.
Ruksana x Male PC x Uncle isn't showing up in gallery for some reason, the Female PC one does.
The Female PC x Gnoll isn't there either. Keep up the good work <3 !
Thanks for head up, the Ruksana scene has been running on spaghetti coding from the devs, so I didn't want to mess with it, but I guess I'll have to, it's been having problem from day one. The has already been added for the next version, just wait a few more days.
Can anybody explain how to apply this? i've gone over the steps many times and they don't make sense to me.Ii download the file, extract it, make the backup of the common and two map files. I then copy the www folder into the existing one and replace the file that are labelled as duplicates. The game didn't change at all. I tried running the mvplugin patcher like it said, now the game just says "loading" forever.. I feel like im missing something that is probably just assumed im supposed to know how to do.
The loading problem is a know bug from the base game, patch to 3.3a or search the game thread for a solution.

The mod has extensively tested by several people and so far nothing it has never broken the game except for people who didn't install it properly.

JRodgar

May 21, 2018
The archive will open if the archiver is the latest version.
I communicate through Google translator.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The Gallerry said that it will open scenes in respect to the gender of your character (or something like that). So basically you need to be a male to see the male mc's scenes and female for the other way around. What about origin tho? Do you need to be of specific origin to get the scenes via gallerry unlock?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Gallerry said that it will open scenes in respect to the gender of your character (or something like that). So basically you need to be a male to see the male mc's scenes and female for the other way around. What about origin tho? Do you need to be of specific origin to get the scenes via gallerry unlock?
Different origins get a few different scenes not that different though if i'm correct.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Some scenes are locked by origins, so you can't unlock them by proper mean if you're not of that origin. You can however see them if you use the unlock all.

Reactions: ThreeTwo

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Some scenes are locked by origins, so you can't unlock them by proper mean if you're not of that origin. You can however see them if you use the unlock all.
Oh that's great. I'm planning on using the mod to see all scenes (male and female) and then playing the game as a normal rpg game without having to worry about my decisions locking or unlocking game

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Oh that's great. I'm planning on using the mod to see all scenes (male and female) and then playing the game as a normal rpg game without having to worry about my decisions locking or unlocking game
I'd recommend going the other way around, just play however you want and use the unlock all without saving to see the scenes when you want, there are many spoilers in the gallery.

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
It looks like the PC X Erika milking/titjob scene you get after recruiting her in ornesse is also missing from the gallery

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Does 'Unlock All' change your character morality? I find some dialogue choices in scenes to be missing or as if my character doesn't really care.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does 'Unlock All' change your character morality? I find some dialogue choices in scenes to be missing or as if my character doesn't really care.
Nothing in the gallery affects the game variables, only switches, and the only consequence is that it will mess with quest progress. If your character is acting ooc it's because the scene requires you to be that way and I copied the scenes just as they happen in the game.

i love this mod pls update new version game v3.4A
Done!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes