Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Now i have new promblem. Now game stuck at loading screen i did lauch 1 time but thats it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
where is the save jerrah from gnoll tribe scene? also is it possible to add the good variation of mom scenes, plus what happened to the scene where the succubus uses a spell and turn herself into a futa and does it with the female pc?
I didn't knew these scenes existed until you said it, I'll put them in the next version. The succubus scene is included, I'll investigate to see it's bugged.

so i downloaded it and there is no optional mod file and thats how i got it to work last time
I discontinued the vanilla gallery, the optional files are now the only files.

Now i have new promblem. Now game stuck at loading screen i did lauch 1 time but thats it.
See the main roundscape forum, there's some stuff there that might help, the loading problem seem to be related to wrong file types.

I put www folder in game but galery is dont show wath i ned to do ??
The gallery from menu doesn't seem to be working properly in the last version, use the one from the castle.

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
Thank you for you work. This mod is a amazing help for those of us who don't want to have to replay stuff for the umpteenth time and have multiple save folders.

tkvh

Apr 26, 2018
[Roundscape Adorevia] 갤러리 모드 V7

파일 압축 풀기 및 복사 문제가 있습니다.

갤러리 메뉴가 열리지 않습니다.

말을 클릭하거나 성에서 나올 때 검은 화면

Tagadasin

Jan 30, 2018
I downloaded the .rar file of your gallery mod but i can't extract it (i tried with 7Z and winrar).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
[Roundscape Adorevia] 갤러리 모드 V7

파일 압축 풀기 및 복사 문제가 있습니다.

갤러리 메뉴가 열리지 않습니다.

말을 클릭하거나 성에서 나올 때 검은 화면
I downloaded the .rar file of your gallery mod but i can't extract it (i tried with 7Z and winrar).
Update your extractor, outdated software will not work.

The menu option was deactivated because people were having too much trouble with it.

I didn't make any alterations to the castle or horse, so that one is not on me.

tkvh

Apr 26, 2018
After selecting unlock all

When leaving the castle or when choosing the horse

This black screen Come out The problem What is it?

D

Deleted member 425177

how does the mood work out because I try and can not make it work?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
After selecting unlock all

When leaving the castle or when choosing the horse

This black screen Come out The problem What is it?
Unlock all is only for when you don't want to play the game, I explicitly said that in the OP and readme, so don't use it if you plan on playing the game, just to see the gallery.
i can't find "unlock all" button in the gallery, what should i do?
Then you installed it wrong, the Unlock All appears in the first Gallery screen along with other menus.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
cant seem to get it to work, extracted the www folder to the root folder overwrote and even tried running the patcher, still, no gallery in castle or menu.

edit: fixed it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/ItemMenu.png Please help
Check the main forum, that's nothing with my mod, the game has been having problems loading some SRD files.

how does the mood work out because I try and can not make it work?
That's a vague question, what part did you have trouble with?

Blowjox, sesx, DP

PC, Patrons

I saw three scenes. But it didn't show up at the gallery.
I'll investigate it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For those interested in my Roundscape Gallery Mod:

Since I'll have slightly more free time in the coming weeks, I'll revisiting this mod and will make a few changes and new features:

- Continue to fix reported bugs;

- Restructure the whole CommonEvent.js file for better organization;

- Group scenes with corruption variants: the player will now be able to choose each variant of the scene at the start, for example, Meredith x Demon Sister has to variants depending on the corruption, I'll add the option to choose between the two instead of playing depending on the current CP;

- Add a click-to-unlock feature: in addition to the 'Unlock All', I'll also add the option to unlock scenes individually, as well as tips for how to unlock then (like the Uprising Gallery Mod);

- Expand and fix the scene counter for both genders;

- Add text and tags for every scene: I'll add the content tags for the scenes to protect sensible players from surprise kinks, as well as artist tags (if I can find then) and the help texts (if I can write then for every scene).

Which takes me to the main point of this post: since I'm no writer, any help with the witty text descriptions of the scenes is much appreciated, as well as naming the artists for each scene, I know a few of then, but not all.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes