Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ruel1991

Jan 20, 2018
I put in the img and js and data folders into the Roundscape Folder, for some reason the gallery option is not showing, where do I find it?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
See the op for the location, there's literally a big arrow pointing to it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Sorry for the multiple delays, got caught up in a side project, I think I fixed all bugs people reported here this time.

Reactions: brynhildr

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I copy from optional mod files to game folder and now when start game i see only "failed to load: js/plugins/cheat_menu.js"

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I copy from optional mod files to game folder and now when start game i see only "failed to load: js/plugins/cheat_menu.js"
Open plugins.js and delete the last line, the one that says Cheat_Menu, I forgot to turn it off.

seli24

Aug 17, 2017
hi, i can't use the mod,as i place all the file ( optional included and fixed the "failed to load: js/plugins/cheat_menu.js" error) the game don't load and is stuck on the istarting black screen. i saw in the istruction that i need to run MVPluginPatcher.exe but i don't have this file.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
hi, i can't use the mod,as i place all the file ( optional included and fixed the "failed to load: js/plugins/cheat_menu.js" error) the game don't load and is stuck on the istarting black screen. i saw in the istruction that i need to run MVPluginPatcher.exe but i don't have this file.
Read above.

seli24

Aug 17, 2017
sorry but where should i look? i don' see anything related to my problem on the whole thread other than the instruction.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I did this now im getting black screen
My bad, you need to delete the , from the previous line too:

{"name":"FPSLimit1","status":true,"description":"Limits game refresh rate to 30FPS","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

to this:

{"name":"FPSLimit1","status":true,"description":"Limits game refresh rate to 30FPS","parameters":{}}
];

where is the castle so I can access the gallery?
To the left from Oakshire.

sorry but where should i look? i don' see anything related to my problem on the whole thread other than the instruction.
It was was the post above yours, also the beginning of this one.

In any case, the mod is not compatible with the 3.3, wait for an update if you're using it.

Reactions: brynhildr

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017

{"name":"FPSLimit1","status":true,"description":"Limits game refresh rate to 30FPS","parameters":{}},
];

to this:

{"name":"FPSLimit1","status":true,"description":"Limits game refresh rate to 30FPS","parameters":{}}
];

In any case, the mod is not compatible with the 3.3, wait for an update if you're using it.
Any change for uploading fix?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

];

to this:

];

All i saw to the left of oakshire was a church and a mine

aeorega

Apr 21, 2018
where is the save jerrah from gnoll tribe scene? also is it possible to add the good variation of mom scenes, plus what happened to the scene where the succubus uses a spell and turn herself into a futa and does it with the female pc?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes