Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Hm, intersting, the new Gnoll scene works but with no images.

EDIT: Sorry I meant he Female Gnoll scene with DazzokMyrr

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing in the gallery affects the game variables, only switches, and the only consequence is that it will mess with quest progress. If your character is acting ooc it's because the scene requires you to be that way and I copied the scenes just as they happen in the game.

Done!
You're the best Redknight00 ^_^! I was feeling crappy after some late night lethal sodium dosage League games, but now I feel all the better seeing the gallery mod update. Seriously you make this game 100% better by getting rid of those files that would crash the game because the dev somehow named for formatted one of the pictures incorrectly or something.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Ruksana x Male PC x Uncle isn't there, I remember the patch when I first started playing that the NPC wasn't even there. So after trying out about all the triggers with a save editor I was really confused about its existence, I guess now at least I can trigger the event is a great improvement. I make saves before some of the better XOXO scenes, so I can load right in and play them, not sure if this one qualifies but I guess it does in the sense of Finding Nemo XD. I haven't seen the new Finding Nemo yet.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I get those black scene/ aka delayed cg for the new scenes too. The game seen to run pretty sluggish no matter where I put it. Also Trist has some scenes missing now, most importantly her finale scene. I'm redownloading everything to see if it get any better, I downloaded the first upload google docs one.

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah I get those black scene/ aka delayed cg for the new scenes too. The game seen to run pretty sluggish no matter where I put it. Also Trist has some scenes missing now, most importantly her finale scene. I'm redownloading everything to see if it get any better, I downloaded the first upload google docs one.

Yup that was my mistake, I thought it was just the Gnoll scene, seems to be all new scenes. Let us know if redownloading resolved it! :D

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The black screen is normal at the beginning of the scenes, all scenes have some dialogue before the first CG and i thought a black screen was less silly than looking at the MC while they talk to some who is not there.

What scenes specifically are missing for you?

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
The black screen is normal at the beginning of the scenes, all scenes have some dialogue before the first CG and i thought a black screen was less silly than looking at the MC while they talk to some who is not there.

What scenes specifically are missing for you?
Dazzok's(Gnoll) scene with Female and all the new 3.4a scenes. Basically the dialogue comes up but then stays black. Seren's stays black until the very very end and then the image gets stuck on the screen, it's interesting.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Dazzok's(Gnoll) scene with Female and all the new 3.4a scenes. Basically the dialogue comes up but then stays black. Seren's stays black until the very very end and then the image gets stuck on the screen, it's interesting.
Ok, that was not supposed to happen I'll add to my fix list.

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
Thank you for the mod.

Its the same for me.

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
another bug: when you do the Silver scene with a Male character, after the end of the scene, you begin to play the lines of the scene with the female character, and change to the final scene of the female (cum), a scene that does not available in the gallery of the female character

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
Ok, that was not supposed to happen I'll add to my fix list.
The last Trist x Male PC scene where she ****s ya XD... I'm not sure if the Kat x Trist Public BJ is still there if under that location but it isn't in Kat or Trists character category. Anal variant of Meredith's first scene isn't there either, I've tried bringing her corruption up and getting the scene manually but it doesn't seem to unlock for gallery. Ruksana x Uncle as always isn't there for the male PC, I haven't checked yet for the female PC because I've been sick recently and somehow this update seems to run slower on my system no matter what i do, frame rates aren't stable like the previous which annoys me. And Ruksana scene 19 keep the baby in castle variant doesn't seem to be there. It's like it's the game's own bugs instead of the gallery mod, cuz in past versions there were frequently missing scenes even after you collect them. And why is this version feeling sluggish, do you notice a difference in frame rates and stability? Somehow it feels like 3.3 runs much smoother than 3.4a for me, I've even re-installed RPGmaker ACE RTP to see if it helps. Anyways, keep up the great work Redknight00, nice new icon BTW but the old one looked cooler but this new one is red at least.

Lenullite

Mar 8, 2018
If it is the game's bugs than let's just call it a Bethesda x'D! I hope the next Elder Scroll's come out... player-is-this-a-bug-or-a-feature-bethesda-yes-24416263.png Skyrim is already 8 years old...

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
So I tried installing V8 on v3.4A and the title screen still says 3.3A. Are the patch notes incorrect? To install I just overwrote the www folder of the game with the patch. Gallery is unlocked though so it's working.

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
So I tried installing V8 on v3.4A and the title screen still says 3.3A. Are the patch notes incorrect? To install I just overwrote the www folder of the game with the patch. Gallery is unlocked though so it's working.
are 3.4a scenes working for you? like the new female and gnoll scene?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Uploaded a new version fixing the new scenes and hopefully Ruksana's too. Unfortunately, for old saves it will not work yet, but i added the option to unlock it manually in the gallery.

I also added the title screen that I said, but literally forgot to put in the .rar (notice it's in the OP too).

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Hey man, great job. However, the scene where Tishtyra fucks the Male PC is missing unfortunately - just a heads-up.

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
Hey, I know there is a version of Ruksana / grandfather that the PC enters into the act, I do not know if it is exclusive to Male Pc's but this "advance" of the scene does not occur in any of the saves of the gallery, has any chance of add this, or another method?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes