3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
May 28, 2022
I have seen quite good setup for the start in the apartment already. Quite a lot of material for a classic RPGish game. Like so many other Exhibition games do, being raped excluded obviously.
- on the laptop Rika gets the dares to fulfill - and get the money (or just pride .. or not get her nudes published on PH); also there she can buy clothes so you don't need to build a whole clothing store
- she can look for dirty magazines around town to lower her inhibitions or increase her shame counter.
- each exhibition action affects her "scores" - posiotively and or negatively
- she can have a shot to temporarily lower inhibitions - but it affects her reflexes or even sight
- add more clothes - including daring ones
- she can also make her exhibitionist pictures and post them online
- story can be pretty simple, maybe just a progression how far she is prepared to go in her actions
- I would generally rework action points to more reward individual acts (maybe later in correlation how "dangerous" they are - eg. flashing in the dark corner gives you 5 pts, flashing when being slightly noticed gives you 50 ... )
- looking for clothes seemed pretty hard one for me; would be nice to have some clues ...

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
another game with good potential death before it was even finished
this has happened so often now that one would have to assume that it no longer affects me... but I'm still disappointed and a little sad every time :(
It's a damn shame, but I prefer to see projects die than have to see their corpse eternally dragged by uninspired money-hungry devs. Just sucks when it's one that had so much potential :HideThePain:

Vano47

Mar 17, 2019
Wow what an amazing foundation for a game! The exhibitionism mechanics are very enjoyable here, npc detection radius and speed seem balanced and fun to play with. It just needs some structure, challenges and maybe some new content (more outfits, maybe a new or bigger map. Although I understand that it may be too time intensive for a single developer). Maybe the dev will return to the project later, let's not lose hope yet. I can't believe that such a good foundation should be abandoned.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Sadly, he hasn't even been posting about the project he abandoned this one for in over a month or two now. Just your standard "great potential, never finished" that plagues so many games these days :(

Reactions: cooldude33

Raindrops

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2019
Sadly, he hasn't even been posting about the project he abandoned this one for in over a month or two now. Just your standard "great potential, never finished" that plagues so many games these days :(
The author was kinda burnt out and out of ideas so they decided to put this game on hold. They're working on another exhibitionism game with more story now.

Reactions: Armelle69
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah sad. I guess most of us in the discord didn't realize he was gone for a long time until someone pointed it out. Guess he was more burnt out than we thought.
I guess I didn't realize that either and I follow the dude on Twitter. Damn, that kind of sucks to hear. He has been active again on Twitter talking about more project ideas but he has mentioned possibly going back to this and considering adding in sex elements. Dunno if it'll go anywhere but guess we'll see.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Twitter posts look more like he wants to make yet another game, this time pixel based and losing the spirit of exhibitionism making the score based on being seen as much as possible. I'm as sad as y'all are but don't get high on copium lol

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Twitter posts look more like he wants to make yet another game, this time pixel based and losing the spirit of exhibitionism making the score based on being seen as much as possible. I'm as sad as y'all are but don't get high on copium lol
Losing the spirit of exhibitionism? One exposing themselves in public whether they're hiding or streaking is what exhibitionism is all about.

But yes, Jaguar does seem to be more interested in developing a 2.5D exhibitionist game than resuming work on Roshutsu for now.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
With his track record it's hard to support because its clearly a problem with him and not with the games he chooses to make.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Losing the spirit of exhibitionism? One exposing themselves in public whether they're hiding or streaking is what exhibitionism is all about.

But yes, Jaguar does seem to be more interested in developing a 2.5D exhibitionist game than resuming work on Roshutsu for now.
I mean, this may be opinion, but I feel the spirit is the risk of being seen, and occasionally being seen, not just standing in the middle of people as long as possible, that's just streaking, not exhibitionism. Though some may say tomayto, tomahto, that's my thoughts lol

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
I mean, this may be opinion, but I feel the spirit is the risk of being seen, and occasionally being seen, not just standing in the middle of people as long as possible, that's just streaking, not exhibitionism. Though some may say tomayto, tomahto, that's my thoughts lol
I think exhibitionism falls into two camps:

1. The thrill of being nude in public and no one knowing.
2. The thrill of being nude in public and the reaction others get from it.

I'm a bigger fan of the former, which Roshutsu leaned into. The goal was NOT to be seen. My Naked Life is the latter, where the goal was to adjust to being naked at all times, which is not my cup of tea.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
But streaking is inherently an act of exhibitionism though because it literally fits the definition of the term where one exposes themselves for the thrill of it, except it's more specifically about running naked.
Even Roshutsu used such terms for two of its challenges.
1675072923626.png

As thegooglyman pointed out, there are different types of exhibitionism. I get that you prefer the kind where exhibitionists try to hide in public and that's okay, but that doesn't make the opposite not a form of exhibitionism when it technically does.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes