3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
I love what's been done so far and I appreciate the hardline stance on this being softcore. A lot of exhibitionist games immediately dive into rape h-scenes and while that's alright, it's nice to see a game dev pick a more lighthearted tone. You have my attention and interest. And possibly my wallet later.

salahghandu

Oct 18, 2021
I find this game to be casually entertaining and comedic (in a good way). There's lots of vids out there of women flashing in public, and here you have a game where your game character can simply walk around nude. I'm sure there's lots of 3rd person games, where the player says, "If only I can get my female game character to walk around naked." Well, here you go! :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game can still be downloaded free from , think there's a newer version there.

Edit - Looks like it's still the alpha 6 version (with a hotfix) though, which was just input rebinding and camera setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Alpha 7 — Neighborhood Expansion and Time of Day Settings

Changelog

• Expanded the neighborhood environment with additional houses beyond the bridge. The new area is a work-in-progress and missing some details, however it is integrated with the game. Additional NPCs will patrol the area with new locations to find your clothes and house key, along with new areas to streak in.
  • Added the ability to set the start and end times of the scenario. The time limit between the start and end times can be adjusted or disabled entirely. If disabled, you can adjust the how long a day-night cycle is in real-time minutes.
  • Rework the scenario creator to allow for more options. Only the scenario tab is accessible at the moment, however the other tabs will be added in future versions.
  • Fix NPC path finding to prevent them from getting stuck on each other.
  • Remove streaking areas, clothing spawns, key spawns, and NPCs from the upper area. The area is still accessible, however there is nothing of value in the area anymore.
  • Rework the in-game Patreon credits to better display the ever-growing list of patrons.
  • Added a small light to Rika to help light up the nearby environment to make it slightly easier for players to see.
  • Adjusted Rika's material, removing her outline and changing her shading.
  • Add points for streaking. The more undressed Rika is, the more score is awarded.
  • Add requirement to be in underwear or less to begin masturbating.

twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
Weird, I can't get Alpha 7 to work on Linux. Other Unity games work with Crossover and SteamPlay, but this one doesn't for whatever reason. I'll try Lutris and see if any Wine versions work.

Edit: Tried a few Lutris versions, but the game still crashes before anything is displayed.

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Weird, I can't get Alpha 7 to work on Linux. Other Unity games work with Crossover and SteamPlay, but this one doesn't for whatever reason. I'll try Lutris and see if any Wine versions work.

Edit: Tried a few Lutris versions, but the game still crashes before anything is displayed.
Works with wine 6.20.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know if Jaguar even still checks this thread...the new changes're nice. He's been complaining about motivation troubles, ADHD doing other things, I think the one thing you need to do is spend some time on non-gameplay systems for a bit. You've got a few good ones, some animations, but I think spending a bit on new clothing options and toys would be a good way to refresh yourself and give some more ideas to play with, e.g; sheer/mesh tops, unbuttonable shorts, short shorts, bikinis, add the Towel as an option to choose outside of challenges and add Flash animations to it, and most importantly, toys like egg vibrators, tail plugs, dildos, stuff that makes the NPCs question you but not immediately know what's going on.

From there, you could add other public scenarios, e.g; school/classroom, convenience stores, library, where you have to try to deal with the building lust, things like that.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
is there any vaginal sex scene ?? or something ?? I settle for rape or something similar
As said multiple times in this thread by the dev himself, there is not and will never be sex in this game. This is purely about Exhibitionism, the thrill and risk of being seen naked in public, and it stops there. There's plenty of "exhibitionism" games where the goal morphs into being raped or having sex when caught, this one is a nice break from that.

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
Are there any other cool games like this? Where the main premise is basically female protagonist exhibitionism/streaking?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Are there any other cool games like this? Where the main premise is basically female protagonist exhibitionism/streaking?
Naked Risk 3D (can't post a link, but you can easily find it at itch) - same thing, but much less polished. Still worth a run.
Also "Cover Youself" mod for TES: Oblivion is maybe the most interesting interpretation of this... feature. Indecent Exposure for Skyrim SE isn't as good.

Reactions: TaimaninIllya

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
None quite so focused, but the following games have clothes options with some NPC reactions:
  1. Degrees of Lewdity
  2. Violated Heroine
  3. TiTs/CoC
  4. Girl Life
  5. Lilith's Throne
  6. The Fixer
  7. Honey Select?
  8. Free Cities
  9. x-change life

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not quite the same being 2d and more story driven, but you do have Naughty Lyanna and Sunville. There is also Primal Desires, which is starting off. Then you have Furina, if you don't mind playing a futa...
If you are okay with her being bi, then you have Arizona Unbridled.
If you are okay with the girls being total sluts who are fucking anything that moves, including disgusting perverts, old guys, and assholes, then you have Tamara.

Reactions: TaimaninIllya

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i'd also recommend Trap quest, it has some amount of exhibitionism although only as well implemented as TiTS and CoC.
also, Cursed Armour has a bit of it. I actually began liking exhibitionism because of cursed armour, its a decent one honestly. and it also has a sequel under development. sadly, its not progressing well enough because of the toxic relationship of the dev with the players. i'd say that degrees of lewdity is the best from the whole list because it has a wide variety of fetishes although i havent tried the rest from the list except for TiTS and CoC.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes