3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right, right. Holy words.
To be honest, Roshutsu is quite a playable game even in the Alpha version.. According to today's standards I would see it at Completed tag.:D

How about Roxanne "aka Roshutsu 2"?
Does it seem to me or model is from the same artist/modeler?
Same engine, most likely.

Reactions: DocRipper
Aug 29, 2019
Just thought for the sake of it I'd post an update here if anyone is interested.

Jaguar is now pivoting more to ENF instead of Exhibitionism with a current project using Rika from Roshutsu. For those familiar with the game Shina-chan, that seems to more or less be what he is aiming for.

Rika would be an unwilling participant in her nudity and have to get from point A to B without being caught. However he has recently started implenting some sort of almost social media-like system where NPCs photograph Rika and it saves into an album you can view later. He also seems to want to make it more like an RTS where instead of controlling Rika's movements it would be a "click here to move her here" type of deal, with a potential fear mechanic where she may refuse and instead high-tail it in the other direction.

As if RTS movements weren't already frustrating in the games of that genre when units don't do what you want them to, I couldn't imagine how much moreso that would be with an AI that can just do its own thing on a whim.

Will be impressed if he commits to this and actually does release it, but it definitely is not for me and is far removed from what I even liked about Roshutsu to begin with. Can't win them all I suppose ‍♂

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
From what I've seen on the platform formerly known as Twitter (lol), it seems to me that Jaguar has been working on different kinds of games following the same or similar themes of exhibitionism, ENF, and public nudity.

Roshutsu, in its original third-person form with exhibitionist context, still seems to be worked on (recently even) with new features including a new location, detection indicator similar to Hitman's, and NPCs' ability to take photos that could later be seen in the game via a photo gallery or perhaps even in-game social media where NPCs would post their reactions.
There's also plans of a daytime setting with crowded NPCs and a second-person perspective view.

The other games are a top-down/isometric version of Roshutsu, a 2.5D pixel-art version of Roshutsu, and the one that has the point-and-click controls would be ENF Sandbox. Jaguar just focuses on whatever game he feels like developing.

Last edited:

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Just thought for the sake of it I'd post an update here if anyone is interested.

Jaguar is now pivoting more to ENF instead of Exhibitionism with a current project using Rika from Roshutsu. For those familiar with the game Shina-chan, that seems to more or less be what he is aiming for.

Rika would be an unwilling participant in her nudity and have to get from point A to B without being caught. However he has recently started implenting some sort of almost social media-like system where NPCs photograph Rika and it saves into an album you can view later. He also seems to want to make it more like an RTS where instead of controlling Rika's movements it would be a "click here to move her here" type of deal, with a potential fear mechanic where she may refuse and instead high-tail it in the other direction.

As if RTS movements weren't already frustrating in the games of that genre when units don't do what you want them to, I couldn't imagine how much moreso that would be with an AI that can just do its own thing on a whim.

Will be impressed if he commits to this and actually does release it, but it definitely is not for me and is far removed from what I even liked about Roshutsu to begin with. Can't win them all I suppose ‍♂
"If he commits" is the keyword, he's yet to prove he can commit to anything unfortunately. I also agree, I did buy Shina-chan and it just...didn't capture me the same way Roshutsu did. ENF isn't as fun as Exhibitionism.

If you want what Roshutsu should have been, check out Seleka: https://f95zone.to/threads/seleka-e...y-doesnt-get-caught-final-sheablesoft.170781/

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Hurray, a new update!

Alpha 8 — NPC Behaviors
It's been nearly two years since the last and a lot has happened since! Coming back with a clear mind, my goal is now to finish what I started. I have been drafting a final product to build towards and creating milestones with concrete tasks to achieve it, and this releases marks the first step in the resumption of development!

Y5rfLO.jpg

The major focus on this release was improving NPC behaviors. Instead of patrolling between a fixed set of waypoints, NPCs will now spawn from the neighborhood exits to travel home or vice versa. With this comes a more crowded neighborhood: up to 20 NPCs can be moving around the level. You'll need to be more careful not getting caught with the extra sets of eyes! Especially since the shout of someone seeing you alerts nearby people. If one person catches you, you might suddenly have a crowd looking your way! You'll also want to be more strategic where you leave your clothes behind, as other characters may now pick up your discarded clothes.

One mechanic I grew to dislike was confidence. I didn't like how arbitrary it was to suddenly be ejected from the game when your health meter was depleted. Consequence is a major theme I want to emphasize: even if you get caught or lose your clothes, your naked adventure only ends when you're safe. To this effect, confidence has been removed; instead, the game now tracks the number of times you've been seen and for how long. This mechanic will be expanded upon in later versions.

The most controversial change will be the removal of time of day. I admit I loved the effect of seeing daylight break after a frantic night of searching for your clothes, but this was the source of a lot of problems, primarily related to lighting. In the midst of all these breaking changes, I wanted to switch back to a fixed time of day. A daytime mode will be revisited in a future update.

NF51MQ.jpg

This version will contain more bugs than previous releases. I threw a wrecking ball at the code base and tore out a lot of deprecated assets. I'm in the process of re-familiarizing myself with the project as well as upgrading various components that were left to rot. This results in a very unstable development that opens the game to a lot of known issues. Once I've finished major code upgrades, I'll prioritize stabilizing the game.

It's nice to get another release for the first time in nearly two years. I will try my best to get back onto a monthly release schedule. Having concrete deadlines gives me more focus on creating actual deliverables. Our next release is scheduled for December 25th. Until then, please enjoy this sneak peak of what we have in the works!

Feel free to join our and follow us on !

Vlf8ll.png
Rika's new face (right) in comparison with the current Rika face (left). Coming December 25th.​

Changelog
  • The neighborhood is now fixed to nighttime. A daytime mode will be re-added in a future update.
  • Removed confidence health bar.
  • Track the number of times you've been caught and for how long.
  • Discarded clothing may now be picked up by other characters.
  • Increased the number of NPCs from 6 to up to 20 at a time.
  • NPCs who spot you will alert nearby other NPCs, potentially drawing more attention to yourself.
  • Game version now only displays on the title screen.
  • Migrated the renderer from built-in render pipeline to universal render pipeline.
  • Accessories are now instantly equipped or unequipped.
  • NPCs can now become alerted. When alerted, they will detect you much faster. They can become alerted after seeing you or being alerted by another NPC who just saw you.
  • Decrease detection time so that NPCs detect you quicker.
  • Remove developer console and Lua scripting
  • Remove Story Mode and Rika's apartment. These will return in a future update.
Known Issues
  • NPCs can get stuck in-place on level geometry.
  • Footsteps may not play the right sound.
  • Blindfold does not black out the nearby area.
This update may not be much but I'm still glad that Roshutsu is back to being actively developed with a new update after it's been two years. There's not many games like this where you could just immediately strip pieces of your clothing and streak around just for the hell of it so I'm always happy to see more updates for this game.

The new lighting looks really pretty and it's nice to see some updates to the NPCs such as their new ability to steal clothes.
I like the idea of trying to streak through or sneak around a crowded neighbourhood but that's something I would expect in a daytime setting rather than a nighttime setting... unless the game takes place in a busy city perhaps.

I honestly like that the confidence (health) mechanic has been removed so that players are able to go for a flaunting playstyle, even if there may be consequences later on, instead of being kicked out for 'losing'.

It's a shame that the dynamic time of day feature has to be removed but I understand it has to be done if it gets in the way of development.

The only bug I noticed is that there's something floating in front of the NPCs' eyes.
I'm not sure if it's intentional but Rika's boobs also lose their jiggle physics if the AV censorship is enabled. I don't mind either way though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the upcoming Christmas update.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Glad to see this is back, I thought was abandoned in favour of a new game?

Also, removal of the healthbar is a great idea, tbh. Getting caught should be part of the game, not a fail condition.

Reactions: Catnatic

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Glad to see this is back, I thought was abandoned in favour of a new game?

Also, removal of the healthbar is a great idea, tbh. Getting caught should be part of the game, not a fail condition.
It was...multiple new games in fact, none of which came to fruition either lol.

I'm a realistic optimist though. I hope he actually goes somewhere with his "concrete goal and milestones", as more sex-less exhibitionism games are desperately needed, but I know better than to get hopeful about any kind of HGame from creators without a proven track record of completion.

Reactions: thegooglyman

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I hope this actually has vaginal sex in the form of invitational sex instead of just rape or a damn dildo you have to unlock from playing a while.
Played a game with the same premise, and the only vaginal sex was with a dildo, which last i checked is still masterbation not sex.

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022
I hope this actually has vaginal sex in the form of invitational sex instead of just rape or a damn dildo you have to unlock from playing a while.
Played a game with the same premise, and the only vaginal sex was with a dildo, which last i checked is still masterbation not sex.
There will be no sex in Roshutsu per the dev

Reactions: ranfar5

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
While i was initially against this idea, i cant bring myself to be against this now. I am aware that many here would be against this; so i would probably think that it should be a mod of some kind or something similar, but a toggle option in the game might not be ideal.
I would really like to play a mod featuring sex, that would be really good.

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
i saw a number of times where npcs would get stuck in certain spots alongside multiple of them in the same spot merging together

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Roshutsu-Alpha8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
Did the update actually ADD anything or is this just removing content? The changelog looks very..... sad

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Did the update actually ADD anything or is this just removing content? The changelog looks very..... sad
The update added more NPCs to the map and they can steal clothes now. Lighting has been updated too.

The removed content were a health mechanic that kicks you out of the game for being seen, and a barebones story mode that was basically just the same as the default settings of scenario mode except you start in an apartment that had missing features. Nothing of value was really lost aside from the time of day feature which is said to have slowed down development.

Though it's likely we may see story mode and that apartment again in the future once they've been fleshed out.

Reactions: FishGoat

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Genuinely disappointing to see that in the (almost exactly) three years since I last played and commented on this game, its overall content and scenarios have somehow only gotten more sparse... though it seems the dev took one of my ideas to heart (replacing embarrassment with confidence), but perhaps with the worst possible implementation at the moment.

Might as well just scrap the exhibitionist theme all together, and make it a game about up-and-coming prostitute Rika who flashes potential johns and leads them to secluded areas for various paid sexual favors—you wouldn't even have to change the name. Wanna keep the "don't get caught" angle in some form? Change a couple of the roving NPCs to look like police officers who try to catch you in the act, maybe with a low chance of a dirty cop (denoted by a drastically different walk cycle or something) that'll do the deed with Rika and maybe even pay a little extra for it. Maybe that can be the catalyst for a new mission type: walking home from halfway across town, cum-drunk, handcuffed, tits pulled free, with a tonfa / billy club halfway up her ass (with the side-handle hiking up her dress / skirt to flash her ass). Though at this point, maybe I should be petitioning another developer to pick up an idea like this.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes