Flash - Room to Rent [v0.8.4p] [NERDWORKS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

f95sunrise

This is one of the best games in terms of Story and drawning, the lewd scenes are very well done and immersive.

It takes time to get used to the Lewd scenes but they pay off immensily, you probably have to use a guide for most things but once you put time into it you will figure out things very quickly.

Even if it's grindy to get to the Lewd parts like i said it pays of immensily i rarely saw Lewd scenes this well done in any game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

coffeeaddicted

This is just a small review of a game that i just played a little but i feel i can already tell something.

First, this is a flash game. I am running it on Linux, it works fine.
    Its differently designed than, lets say, RenPy.
    It looks as "flashy" as RenPy games. Though i think there are some difference.
    Use it with caution.
    Be careful what you are pressing. Home will kick you out to the main menu. No going back. Meaning no save. The game saves automatically it seems.

I think the strength of the game lies on the fact, that for background real images are used. At least they appear that way.
    So everything looks more realistic.
    The models are well made, with lots of details. No super boob gal here.
    You are moving into a female only family. So the setup for a lewd adventure awaits.

Since this is a game like an adventure game of old, you will use your mouse a lot and have to hover around a little to find what you are suppose to find.
    So its not easy clicky here and there. Personally, i like this more than say, roaming.
    You will find everything you need.
    There is also a build in help that you can use. Later on you get also a handbook in the game that explains some more.

To have some sexual encounter requires work. But hey, you are a handy man. Patients is the word. To quick and its over for you.
    The first scene i played was very rewarding. So if you already like slow-burn you should be fine. The rewards awaits.

Since i haven't delved to much into the game yet, i can not say how it develops down the line. But for what i have seen, i think i am impressed.
    It may not everyone's cup of tea but if you give it a chance and if you can see beyond some annoyances, you will like the game.
    I seen worst RenPy games.
    So i am all in and both mother and daughter are gorgeous.
    Perverts get ready. Lots of work to do....

p.s. yes, there is Ikea in this game. You need to assemble stuff. Not a big deal. You do it when you move in to your new flat. Happy clicking.

p.p.s.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Black James

good game, well constructed, requires a bit of thinking, it's a change from other games of the genre. Very nice and detailed images.

Too bad the developer can't go faster between each update.

Game that deserves more patreon, stars, view.

Trying this game is to appreciate it especially for its aesthetics and its different gameplay, it is still in the beginning but I think it will be a great success as it is updated.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Gakkajj

Only download and play this if you feel like torturing yourself. Every little thing is point and click from the very start. Spent the first hour just fixing up the room. Paint ceiling, click, click, click, click, click, click, click. MC "there one quarter of the ceiling done. Then more click, click, click, click, click, click, click. Same with the wallpaper and the flooring. Move furniture click, click, click, click, click, click, click. After all that if you did something wrong bam back to the mid point of moving furniture and have to do it all again.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3983048

feels like hardcore grinding with kicks to your nuts every now and then without a reason. Everthing is way more complicated then it has to be...
    for example, unloading your furnature and assembling it takes at least 200 clicks to do so with lots of repeatings...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

blubb0r

Great game with nice graphics and point & click content which differs much from the majority of existing games. The story makes sence from A-Z. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next updates to come. Cheers
  7. 5.00 star(s)

alvin991

I really love this game, although there are some places are little bit much grinding and cranky, the game progress is indeed fast pace, at least to me.
    And I love the graphic, both the daughter and the mother, they are both very hot, and the story is slow burning but very tempting to continue to play.
    I can't wait for the next update, good job!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

malak@s

Interesting renders BUT terrible design.
    It's unbelievable annoying to click everytime to progress, not to mention the mini games that are mandatory. In some cases the clicking is out of this world (pc set up).
    I really like the plot but you spend so much time on everything .
  9. 1.00 star(s)

riddo

giving a 1 star is kinda far, but I would prefer to give half.

The game is a big pile of shite. One can only be interested in this game if you are into room building. cause most of the time you need to find the place to click and then you are forced to paint, plaster and build ikea furniture.
    It is more then bad in the sense it forced you to do all these horrible and boring things.
    In comparison to H-scene the amount of building shit is way over the top.

Highly NOT recommended.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

lSwRl

Most frustrating game I have ever played in my life.
    Avoid at all costs.

The renders are nice and all but the gameplay is really anoying. It consists of a bunch of useless "mini-games" mimicking everyday tasks that bring nothing to the game.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

rezaf

You have to give credit where credit is due, the scene building in this is downright fantastic. In many scenes I wasn't sure if the artist took photos and skillfully worked 3d assets into them or if everything in the scene was 3d assets skillfully enrichted with the right textures and stuff. The result is some of the most realistic, perhaps THE most realistic environments I have seen so far in any 3d game. Hats off to that.

Unfortunately, the actual game stinks. Realized in a decent VN engine such as RenPy, this game would have the potential to be one of my favorite games period, based on its stylishness alone.
    The author squanders any and all of this potential, however, whith his insistence to develop the game in flash, of all things, and with his obsession with pointless, time consuming and annoying minigames.
    Sometimes he is merciful and the games hint system lets you skip the busywork wholesale, but often enough, that's not the case, and you have to click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and ... ah, I think you get the point, you have to do all this clicking just to progress to the next scene. Sometimes there's some interesting plot development between clicks 358 and 374, before the next hundred clicks are a completely pointless waste of time again.

If that sound like something you might enjoy, Room to Rent is just the game for you.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

SaiyanPigeon

First time i tried to play this kind of game...at first i was a bit annoyed from the way the "quests" are set up...but the slow grind and the build up to the rewards did it for me. This was the first game that i just read through all the dialogue and was invested to the story...it fucking made me hard as fuck with minimal visual stimulation. Way to go to the creator for all the hard work, you have my vote as best game so far man.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

mileduets

There's no middle ground in rating this game, either you love it or you hate it. It has these tedious minigames and hidden point and click objects that drive some gamers to desperation. Other players just get over it, play along or use the help button in the top left corner. If you make the effort, you might experience a rare form of bliss, like it happend to me. I might be a bit of a masochist with this, but that's not the only reason...
    The dialogues are funny and the renders are carefully drawn, with many details that allude to a now distant early capitalist post-GDR past (the setting is in an old Plattenbau settlement at the outskirts of a fictional city). The characters fit right in there with their flaws and nevertheless lovable nature. Even the bitchy, bullying secretary has an aura of rough charm and I'd love to see more of her being turned into a submissive by the MC. The daughter is oh so naive, but oh so lovely...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Afafougna

Very very nice pictures, exciting story. Female caracteres are so hot. The game is also funny. Too bad, the updates are toot slow, we want more updates, more faster, please !
    Thanks to the autor, its a one of my tops game.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

4pokguy

major things that completely ignore player comfort:
    - hard to find where to click next to advance
    - have to click on chat bubbles to advance dialog
    - i quit after 10 mintues because of having to paint the ceiling for the 3rd time... way too tedious, and it's going to give me carpal tunnel syndrome.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

dieselpunk69

Most realistic game. Graphics are very nice. The mini games are challenging. Improved a lot over time but needs more updates. The developer cares a lot about details. Sadly there is no rollback feature. But you can chose the day you want to start.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

This game is bad. You get 400 minigames with no knowledge of how to ever start them, no indication on where to click, you have to click the specific speech bubble to continue the text, engrish galore, you get a nipple flash and a lot, A LOT, of feet stuff. As someone disgusted by feet, you can imagine how I feel. Even the "sex" minigame which is you rubbing your dick against her foot takes ten years, and possibly three tries, to get through. All of the transitions take about 10 seconds and are completely unskippable. Even if you've seen it already. If you paid for this I'm sorry. Just don't play this game. I'm not in my jokey mood this time, I apologize, but this game is just so bad.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Devilsraging

To start things off, I'd like to say I really like the character models. Now...

Dude this is suppose to be an adult game, not real life, I don't want to do fucken chores. The fact that u gotta do everything step by step to progress the game, not skippable, is the dumbest shit i've ever seen implemented. It's not even grinding for stats like some games, it's just tedious work with no benefit. It takes out all the player's freedom and choice and waste too much time. I literally played the intro of this shit and it took me 2 hours to fix his god damn room, and that's with the hints. Once you get pass that and the real game begins, your first mission is to check the mail, but the player UI is confusing that I had no idea what I needed to do. I got the key for the mailbox and clicked on the front door, but it wouldn't let me open it. At first I thought it was a bug, but then after literally clicking on every single clickable thing in the house until finally, his fucken shoes... Usually putting on shoes isn't necessary when you're playing a game, but it is in this one apparently. Now if that wasn't bad enough, this game one up itself with the next task. You're suppose to read the newspaper while on the toilet and find jobs that are hiring and call those places. The problem is you're suppose to remember like 6 phone numbers and manually dial into your phone. The final nail in the coffin is when you can't even reopen the newspaper, that you have in your inventory, to check what those numbers are. If you didn't save then whelp start dialing random numbers cause you're fucked. If your goal is to waste people's time, you've done a fantastic job, otherwise this is one of the worst games I've played in a while. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Tips: If you just focus on the story and drop all the sand box nonsense, maybe it'll be a decent game. People don't have all the time in the world to "remodel a room"
  19. 1.00 star(s)

DNS01W

Remove all the needless clicking mini games and concentrate on the story and it wouldn't be half bad.

I like the models, the settings, the concept of the story but those mind numbing point and click 130 times on this particular spot or that particular spot is just for the dogs.

Painting ceilings, putting up wall paper, bringing up furniture, etc..
    I guess we should be glad that we aren't asked to watch the paint dry.
    ;)
  20. 1.00 star(s)

deep_toot

I don't know if this is a troll job posing as a game but it's hands down the worst game I've ever played bar none. Nudity/sex couldn't even save this from the hubris of it's own creator. He/she/they/it? takes simulation to otherworldly levels of autism the likes of which the world has never seen.