2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
That is perfectly all right. But he was much faster in the first 1-2 years, when updates only took a few months, and since then every update has taken longer and longer. Have you seen the last one? Two scenes without lewdness. Even if he's on his own, >1 year is just completely exaggerated.

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
It's true that for some people it's a long time to wait for a well-developed game.
But when I see some people's messages, I wonder if they know how long it takes and also that in the majority of cases developers have a job on the side to make a living, because it's quite rare for independent game designers to make a living from their creations.
So if you really want the game quickly, you know what you have to do, a little financial support for the developer.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's true that for some people it's a long time to wait for a well-developed game.
But when I see some people's messages, I wonder if they know how long it takes and also that in the majority of cases developers have a job on the side to make a living, because it's quite rare for independent game designers to make a living from their creations.
So if you really want the game quickly, you know what you have to do, a little financial support for the developer.
you mean like those great devs of badik, radiant, milkwomen and such?
all clear - the better support, the better/quicker releases :WeSmart:

Seneque514

Feb 1, 2024
The plot is interesting, and e uses more, rational psychology, than several others. The graphics are good. I feels like an effort on the part of the author to make everything plausible. On the other hand, the multiple repetitions of clicks for painting, laying parquet and toc toc with hammers to connect the computer create a kind of dullness . Additionally there seems to be a cursor bug, mine disappears from the game screen during the ineternet set-up

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes