Thisisshikofr

Dec 10, 2020
i get the ending in week 4,but after the naration end the screen just turn black is that a bug or a feature?

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
The game looks interesting, too bad it keep crashing everytime whenever I'm done talking to the king at the start of the game and when i try to enter the CG

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
this game is intended for android or anything with touch screen. Would appreciated if anyone can show me how to apply cheat engine to this game though

hali555

Jul 7, 2017
how do you use a speedhack on cheat engine? i've only ever used it to change values?
It's very easy, on the right side there are check boxes, for me there are 4 next to the scan type settings. There is one that says enable speedhack. Check it, than there will be a slider. By default it is 1, if you set it to 0,5 it will slow down the game by half or 0,25 that will slow it down even more. Also you can set it to 2 or even 10, that will speed up 10x the game, if the long animation between switching stages annoyed you as well.

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
I got the spell to grow tentacles, but I still can't put on the tentacle show for the king? What am I missing?

Edit: found it. You need both the spell and the mask.
i cann't find the mask could you give any pointers?

edit: you get as you progress with the relationship of the queen (lvl4)

Last edited:

earldick

Jul 3, 2017

Edit: Dunno, if it's a false-positive or not, but it's regarded as Trojan.

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
the maid said that there is a secret room and what next? what should I look for and do? I've walked around everything but I can't go any further

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
the maid said that there is a secret room and what next? what should I look for and do? I've walked around everything but I can't go any further

No idea man. The maid doesn't even really dissapear till last day, but then game just starts ending 3 for me. I think maid thing is required for higher endings, but I can't find shit.
If anyone figured that out, pls tell, my inner completionist is mad at this game.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
There is mention of a secret passage in the queen's hallway. With the archery trophy in her room and the target in the hallway there seems to be an obvious link but even so I've not found anything either.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Well, I got thrown into Ending 3 as well. I couldn't find 2 standing scenes (the last ones before the tease scenes in the pixel art menu). I managed to capture the shadow maid but think I missed a trigger because she mentioned that I went to far and she had been sent to kill the Queen but her failure meant she was going to be disappeared. She never said anything about a secret passage or such so Im wondering if I missed the "Queens in Danger" before triggering the maid minigame. I also wonder if we actually shouldn't fully corrupt the Queen to get the higher endings.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Well, I got thrown into Ending 3 as well. I couldn't find 2 standing scenes (the last ones before the tease scenes in the pixel art menu). I managed to capture the shadow maid but think I missed a trigger because she mentioned that I went to far and she had been sent to kill the Queen but her failure meant she was going to be disappeared. She never said anything about a secret passage or such so Im wondering if I missed the "Queens in Danger" before triggering the maid minigame. I also wonder if we actually shouldn't fully corrupt the Queen to get the higher endings.

She mentions hidden room when you talk to her in Queens bedroom during days after encounter.
I think I corrupted Queen to maximum, Relationship at Meat Toilet level, all scenes unlocked. Idk, I also suspect something about archery, like Nyst wrote, but can't find a thing.

Btw, I think those two scenes require Queen to have a dick. You can unlock it in brothel.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
The tags suggest the game is mild in terms of fetishes, but the comments and pictures suggest otherwise (prolapse, review mentioning changing his fetishes, that cooking thing). Anyone who played this, is there any extreme content we need to know about?

badboy0011

Dec 5, 2018
She mentions hidden room when you talk to her in Queens bedroom during days after encounter.
I think I corrupted Queen to maximum, Relationship at Meat Toilet level, all scenes unlocked. Idk, I also suspect something about archery, like Nyst wrote, but can't find a thing.

Btw, I think those two scenes require Queen to have a dick. You can unlock it in brothel.
Well, I think there was a couple of day the maid was gone from the bedroom and the bathroom, but I attributed it to the night memory game, since she was back after I did it.

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
I also wonder if we actually shouldn't fully corrupt the Queen to get the higher endings.
I think not, the "queen in danger" dialogue itself occurs after relationships 300+ and does not depend on the day, so... either we do not see a pixel somewhere, or some dialogue to advance

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
The tags suggest the game is mild in terms of fetishes, but the comments and pictures suggest otherwise (prolapse, review mentioning changing his fetishes, that cooking thing). Anyone who played this, is there any extreme content we need to know about?
look at his previous games, for example "Millie's Adventure", the images from that game almost completely convey the content of this

Reactions: bobjones9792
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes