Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
How to tan her? The mage gave me the tanning stuffs, but I'm not finding any way of giving it to the queen.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Perhaps I'm dumb but what are the "beast materials" needed for the tentacle spell? I thought it was the red things in the dark hallway but while I can click them and they show up green they don't seem to count

Senketz

Jun 2, 2017
Perhaps I'm dumb but what are the "beast materials" needed for the tentacle spell? I thought it was the red things in the dark hallway but while I can click them and they show up green they don't seem to count
That is the rope. The beast materials are the blue thingies in the storage at the training field

Reactions: Haamster

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
anybody have game recs that go this far? I want more trainer games where the decent into depravity goes as hard as this

Last edited:

KusoLove

Oct 9, 2023
Figured out what Deaddarkness was talking about. You can avoid the black screen bug by getting Ending 3 (above 160) BUT staying under 300 hearts. After the ending CG, you'll get thrown back into the game keeping your current stats. Suspicion no longer matters and you can fuck her anywhere.

Ending 4 triggers at night automatically after reaching 300 hearts. The door should now appear after doing the maid events where there is one last annoying minigame for Ending 5.
You were totally right! Thanks for the info! c:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes