jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Just use cheat engine's speed hack and slow down the minigames
If you need to use cheat engine to enjoy game then usually it is a bad sign.

Anyone knows what that shadow maid minigame is about? I failed it twice and I just have no clue what it is about, she just teleports randomly and thats it. Tried saving and reloading in hope of figuring it out, but... that bugs that minigame so much that it whistles after 3 seconds and refuses to end.

Edit: I figured it out. It is just memory mini game...

Last edited:

lackoname

Aug 3, 2017
Huh....I max out the relationship but got ending 3?
haven't done it yet but i think there are some events with the maid, i found her in a mini game in queen room at night then she said she would dissapear and need to be found again, but that never happened

CamenBrot

Sep 28, 2020
does someone know how i catch the maid at night?
I click her three times and than does no come back.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I got the spell to grow tentacles, but I still can't put on the tentacle show for the king? What am I missing?

Edit: found it. You need both the spell and the mask.

Last edited:

badboy0011

Dec 5, 2018
haven't done it yet but i think there are some events with the maid, i found her in a mini game in queen room at night then she said she would dissapear and need to be found again, but that never happened
Same, I got everything else, but i'm stuck there.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I'm missing one more scene; anyone know how to get this one?
1704086060573.png
From the image I'm thinking it's an enema scene.

Edit: found it, it's the shower in your appartement.

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
How do I do the sorting weapons in a barrel game ? is there a quick way to go to the barrels fast with a button or something ?

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
the first 3 screenshots are cursed looks like trauma center and cooking mama have inspired the dev in some way...

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes