Others RogueLove [v0.18] [Noxious Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's possible to kill them (of course not in every room, sometimes too much is too much). Just stand and punch, they seem to attack very rarely.
Even when it's doable, it's not enjoyable. I shouldn't have to make a hundred hit and dodge fireballs every few seconds just to exit a room.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
You'll notice that the bat will flap its wings faster when it's about to attack with the sonic waves.
Hmmm... that's exactly that I was expecting but I couldn't see it. But maybe I just need to fight it more than twice to start discerning random and warning flapping.

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
frankly, the whole 'stuck in rampart' thing is more borked than the whole handyman situation, so perhaps it's better to just stick to the v.13

also yeah, even as a 'side gig' this deffo needs a ton of work... yikes!

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
question, has anyone managed to find one of the other pathways where the dwarf character can be unlocked? I assume it comes from either a separate entrance out of the prison or out of the next area the great halls bottom right exit path on the map.

(edit) So its not the other exit from the prison those're the aqueducts so it must be the one out of the great halls but I have no idea what the chances are of finding that one cause its rng if the secret room is even in the level and then another rng roll on generation if the secret room has the extra exit or not.

Last edited:

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 2134985
... this game is too buggy.
I mean how the hell do you not implement an "out of bounds" function? It's one of the first things you debug.
^THIS ABSOLUTELY THIS.

i keep having to scrap runs cause of knockback. this game needs an actual ceiling level so you can't get knocked out of the map. the most recent one i had to scrap was because i opened up the secret room and the blast knocked me out of the map layer entirely.

Reactions: fzdc
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes