Others RogueLove [v0.18] [Noxious Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Could be fun, but there are quite a few glitches so far, some game-breaking like this one that makes it so I cannot progress any further and ruined a great run (the push knife is wildly powerful, please keep it that way lol). As you can see, the rooms were generated incorrectly and a solid wall spawned where there should be a doorway, and I cannot progress any further. (I guess this got fixed in the next version, which is currently not on here).
1632251881859.png
Another game-ending glitch was one where the slimes that spawn after the Slime King is killed spawned outside of the room, likely due to me cornering the boss while wearing the Spartan clothes (adds pushback to attacks). This left me stuck as there was no way to kill the enemies and end the boss encounter. IMO, aside from the pushback issue the encounter should "end" as soon as the Slime King is killed. There should be a way to remove equipment yourself without having to find new equipment, both for pervert purposes and in case you don't like the effect that a certain piece gives. Namely, for some weapons the pushback is much more of a hindrance than it is a help, especially fast weapons like the dagger or push dagger.

There are other glitches as well, like treasure chests spawning on top of other things like the orbs or anvils. This can make it so you can't open the chest.

Scrolls seem to be very unhelpful. Based on my playthroughs, it seems as if 90% of the scrolls are stat debuffs, and it makes trying to use them very much not worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: syslink

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey,is there a cheat for the game where the character remains naked with invisibility? And Is there a full save where you reach the game ending?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Konpon

The first post will get updated when the file actually makes it here. Either by someone posting a download link for it or someone makes a update request in the game request section and someone gets the file.

• Thinking Face

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Game got a new update recently, v.10, with a new level and stuff. Wonder if the other Noxious Games stuff have it bundled with the other games, but then again, it's prolly included when you donate to the dude's Patreon.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Game got a new update recently, v.10, with a new level and stuff. Wonder if the other Noxious Games stuff have it bundled with the other games, but then again, it's prolly included when you donate to the dude's Patreon.
Seems like nobody here is actually pledging to NoxiousGames at the moment. The last available download link is extremely old at this point.

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Oof, and the worst part is that v.6 download's down too. This is quite a pinch.

EDIT: wait nvm the v.6 is already in the main download thing, whoops!

Last edited:
  • Angry

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Not sure if there is a mobile port ready yet, but there seems to be a new v.11 update.

Patch
-Gear info can be checked by hovering over it with the mouse
-Fixed some gear adding the wrong stats
-Fixed a glitch preventing Megabat from spawning as a boss
-Fixed an error where monsters and items could pass through certain walls
-Fixed an error allowing any secret room to act as the hidden path to Aqueducts

New Content
-New Floor; Somber Cloister
-New Boss; Megabat
-New Enemies; Drowblin Gladiator, Drowblin Convoker, Drowblin Assassin, Satyress
-New Gear; Bulletproof Vest, Monk's Hood, Yoga Shirt, Stripper's Top, Steel Greaves, Steel Cuirass
-Reduced the number of enemies spawned by Huge rooms

tmw it's mostly reskins

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Another change log came up, and there's quite a bunch of nice additions too! Also, apparently the download now comes with a v.10 Android port, so people can play the game while on the go I guess.

New Content
-New Boss; Lord's Mistress (Somber Cloister)
-New Gear; Blaze Blade, Ice Pick, Shock Sai, Stone Shurikens, Death Dagger, 16 New Cards (10 New, 6 Missing)

Changes
-Added missing items to Gear Record
-Added missing items to Card Book
-Added missing enemies to Bestiary
-Added sound effects to Megabat fight
-Megabat now targets the player directly with Air Attack
-Bestiary now properly shows Enemy information (Hp, Atk, Moves, Weak/Strong elements) for Enemies with 2 and 3 stars
-All elemental attacks now work
-Armlets send an elemental attack when damage is dealt with a melee weapon attack (Blazing sends Fire Damage, Frosty sends Ice Damage, etc), these effects stack
-Vampiric Attacks (Dark Magic, Damned Armlet, Death Dagger) now heal the Player for 10% of the damage dealt

Bug Fixes
-All monsters killed now add the proper Bestiary entry
-All magic sends proper damage type
-Fixed a glitch which prevented Dark/Light Amulets from displaying their Spell unless other spells were already visible
-Fixed a number of enemies which dropped the wrong cards

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes