Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think Rogue has glitched out in a minor way in my game. Her default look now seems to be that sad pout. I'm not sure what caused it, but it barely ever changes and only briefly. I'll probably end up starting yet a new game to see if that will correct it.
If her obedience stat is the highest she tends to be pouting like permanently.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I think Rogue has glitched out in a minor way in my game. Her default look now seems to be that sad pout. I'm not sure what caused it, but it barely ever changes and only briefly. I'll probably end up starting yet a new game to see if that will correct it.
Did you have her obedience maxed with low love? I go the same result because of this.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
@Karasu-sama @Ennoch @Matt Ahn

The pout is actually caused by forcing her into taking actions she objects to. Every time you do it her forced action counter goes up by 1. It only decreases by 1 everyday and as long as the counter is above 0 she maintains an unhappy facial expression.

If you have high obedience with low love you likely forced her to go through with a lot of stuff she objected to. So it's gonna take a long while for that counter to 0 out. The forced action counter is a hidden value in the base game. I think the mod adds a UI element that displays it however.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But.. but why do i wanna that counter to ever reach 0??:confounded::coldsweat:

And by the way. Anyone has issues with Emma's obedience threshold? I can't trigger her first submission that came at 500 before. Of course this was bugged in the "buggyhell" version of .980, got a big error that i could ignor untill she finished talking and all but now in .0980b can't seem to trigger at all.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Can you actually have 2 girlfriends in this version? I am currently with rogue but Kitty seems open to it and tells me to talk to rogue about it but there is no such option no matter what.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
@Karasu-sama @Ennoch @Matt Ahn

The pout is actually caused by forcing her into taking actions she objects to. Every time you do it her forced action counter goes up by 1. It only decreases by 1 everyday and as long as the counter is above 0 she maintains an unhappy facial expression.

If you have high obedience with low love you likely forced her to go through with a lot of stuff she objected to. So it's gonna take a long while for that counter to 0 out. The forced action counter is a hidden value in the base game. I think the mod adds a UI element that displays it however.
Yeah, OK. That makes sense now. I guess forcing her to suck my dick when she doesn't want to will do that...o_O

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is it just me or is it borderline impossible to raise Emma's relationships now? Can't flirt with her, at all. She wont accept gifts and when her stats do gain, it's generally by one. The only way I can consistently raise her love is to wait for her after class and have her come to my room for a +1 gain... Pretty fucking lame and the cologne is damn useless.

Edit: NVM I got it...

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Is it just me or is it borderline impossible to raise Emma's relationships now? Can't flirt with her, at all. She wont accept gifts and when her stats do gain, it's generally by one. The only way I can consistently raise her love is to wait for her after class and have her come to my room for a +1 gain... Pretty fucking lame and the cologne is damn useless.

Edit: NVM I got it...
you first have to catch her in the evening masturbating in class. Then the rest of her options opens up.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Emma is a tough cookie but damn is she hot and the sex with her is better than Kitty and Rogue. She takes control and loves it. But its a lot of work to get her and several choices along the way can cost you dearly.
________
Anyone know if others are planned like Storm? :heartcoveredeyes:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know if others are planned like Storm? :heartcoveredeyes:
I don't think so. Even if Oni deludes himself that he is planning something like that, it would take a decade for him to do so. The modding guys in the mod version thread MAY plan to add others beside Mystique but you can ask them yourself in the modded version's thread.

Silvestre Antunez

Aug 15, 2018
I feel like I gotten to the end but some things are still missing. Does anyone know if they can do the threesome actions with Emma, seems to only work with Kitty and Rogue(last option doesnt seem to work).

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I dont know if anyone brought this up but it really bothers me that Emma and the girls dont get along, I wish there was some kinda of event to change that or just and option to send them somewhere to do something togheter and it would gradually improve their relationship

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
@Milkman69 Huh... Odd, I don't think I forced her much at all, actually. In fact I was focusing on Love and Inhibition, so obedience was the last thing I raised... Still, I'll wait a few days and see.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This game had so much potential, I wish I had funded Mity's FET instead of Oni. He's a very good artist but a bad programmer.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
This game had so much potential, I wish I had funded Mity's FET instead of Oni. He's a very good artist but a bad programmer.
Well, you could at least be hopeful for the modded version with at least some new assets to toy around with. Otherwise, just do what makes you happy~

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Do double dates work? When I try to invite 2 girls only one shows up. If they work, how do I get both on the same date?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes