• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
If you say so~
When you level the girls to a certain point and you get caught having smexy times in public, Xavier will call you to his office. With each girl, you can command them to activate their "plan", which afterwards allows you to do anything sexual in public. For Rogue, you don't need anything specific, for Kitty you need Xavier's photo in his room which you need to get at night (also you need to save-scum since the chance is completely random), and I'm pretty sure you need the photo for Emma too.

I think there's an unofficial one, but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. I probably am, since I almost never play Ren'Py games on Android since they can be kinda finnicky.
oh yeah that thing, yeah I did that one time randomly with a random game file a few months ago, didn't really know what to think of it as I didn't know what was going on lol

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
where would you get emma's photo? the same place you'd get xavier's?
By 'photo', it is just the same picture you use for Kitty. If you already did the plan with Kitty and have Emma leveled enough to do the plan, then you're good to go~

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah. The Kitty path is potential Blackmail against Xavier using the picture/photo of him and Mystique. The same picture can be used for Emma path. Rogue is too easy.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Just curious about something I've managed to discover. I'm not sure if it's an actual glitch or a possible holdover effect from previous saves with 0.978e using the mod pack, but, has anyone else encountered what can best be described as a "money bug" when dating any of the girls? Best way I can describe it is like this: You take Rogue or Kitty out to the restaurant and you get past the ordering process, then you get the "bill" and you only pay for what YOU ordered, but when you take Emma out to the restaurant, you end up paying for BOTH meals. Am I wrong in seeing this as a bug, or is this intentionally designed to be happening?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Just curious about something I've managed to discover. I'm not sure if it's an actual glitch or a possible holdover effect from previous saves with 0.978e using the mod pack, but, has anyone else encountered what can best be described as a "money bug" when dating any of the girls? Best way I can describe it is like this: You take Rogue or Kitty out to the restaurant and you get past the ordering process, then you get the "bill" and you only pay for what YOU ordered, but when you take Emma out to the restaurant, you end up paying for BOTH meals. Am I wrong in seeing this as a bug, or is this intentionally designed to be happening?
Huh. Never encountered this before, both from the mod pack and in official downloads. So by the way you stated your potential glitch, are you using the mods on the extended thread on the official version of the game? Specifics would be nice so we can possibly nail this issue.

Kaiser_Soze

Jun 7, 2018
First post, error report. I get this error every single time early in game when Kitty and Rogue together and I try to get them to make out before they're ready(?). Didn't find in forum when I searched before, so might be just me? Or blatantly common and I'm a moron. Won't let me attach yet, so cutting and pasting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
First post, error report. I get this error every single time early in game when Kitty and Rogue together and I try to get them to make out before they're ready(?). Didn't find in forum when I searched before, so might be just me? Or blatantly common and I'm a moron. Won't let me attach yet, so cutting and pasting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this happened with a new game? No transfer or anything like that?

alberon

Oct 6, 2017
By 'photo', it is just the same picture you use for Kitty. If you already did the plan with Kitty and have Emma leveled enough to do the plan, then you're good to go~
mmh never encountered a plan so far.
is it possible to get emma to teach in the nude? i got her exhibition trait and changed all days to birthday suit. for kitty it works. rogue requires somehow even with that trait her collar. also threesomes dont really work so because they want to do something with the other girls.

Kaiser_Soze

Jun 7, 2018
And this happened with a new game? No transfer or anything like that?
New game, not a continuation of previous versions. I'm overwriting old saves, would that cause problems? Thinking about it, I think I've gotten this before in previous release as well, but didn't document.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Huh. Never encountered this before, both from the mod pack and in official downloads. So by the way you stated your potential glitch, are you using the mods on the extended thread on the official version of the game? Specifics would be nice so we can possibly nail this issue.

At first, I was using just 978e by itself, never saw that glitch. Then I tried 978e with the 15-07 mod added. Still no glitch. I switched over to the new 980b build and saw it the first time I tried to date someone. So I'm wondering, Is it something that carried over from the 978e build that I never noticed, or is it a bug with the new 980b build?

crazy horse

May 17, 2017
i haven't played this game since kitty was still a placeholder. what's new? i know Emma is in but does this have a three or moresome scenes?

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
i haven't played this game since kitty was still a placeholder. what's new? i know Emma is in but does this have a three or moresome scenes?
Not much really, a "new" character Emma... is just a copy/paste of Kitty scenes.
There can be a threesome MFF, but with no animations.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
I think Rogue has glitched out in a minor way in my game. Her default look now seems to be that sad pout. I'm not sure what caused it, but it barely ever changes and only briefly. I'll probably end up starting yet a new game to see if that will correct it.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes