Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Still can't have Emma sleep over? WTF?
Bro. You'd think that her getting a sex animation would mean she'd stop being the hobo of the academy. Or at least she'd be able to sleep over since she doesn't have a room. Nope. Go play the modded version if you wanna have the sexy teacher over. So strange...

Reactions: hooviescoop

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Bro. You'd think that her getting a sex animation would mean she'd stop being the hobo of the academy. Or at least she'd be able to sleep over since she doesn't have a room. Nope. Go play the modded version if you wanna have the sexy teacher over. So strange...
Nah. Nah. This is just lazy or just slow coding.

If the modders can do it why can't Oni get it, hmm? Oni is a slow shitty coder. But Oni's art is good. Has always been good. Old examples I've seen are good examples. A shame we don't get those types of art anymore, not really.

And I bloody well know of the Extended Mod fyi. Intimately in fact.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Nah. Nah. This is just lazy or just slow coding.

If the modders can do it why can't Oni get it, hmm? Oni is a slow shitty coder. But Oni's art is good. Has always been good. Old examples I've seen are good examples. A shame we don't get those types of art anymore, not really.

And I bloody well know of the Extended Mod fyi. Intimately in fact.
The modded version of it was me trying to make a joke. I'm aware that you know about the extended mod since I've seen you talk about it alot, especially to people who repost questions about the mod from a long time ago. Unfortunately, there's no real way to have an option for Oni sarcasm. Also, I'd like to believe that Oni isn't lazy or anything like that and is just trying to do something bigger than himself as an individual, but that's just me not being realistic.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Welcome to Oni's world of "quality developement".
Well, as far as i know he is still doing this alone right? And let me tell that it can take some time just to change some dialogues in the game! For one Mystique's Files it took me about 1 and a half hour once! So if you do it from the scratch it will take a little longer and he has to draw the Art too!

Every piece of clothing has to be done for every different pose and don't forget the animations!

But i think a room for Emma should not be that hard to implement, i think he could use the code he already has and just need to change it a little for her. Maybe he does not want her to have one, maybe he has other plan's.

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
How should i ask individually both?
Go to one and ask her for a date; as part of it tell her that you're asking someone else. Then go to the other (either go find them or text them to come to you) and ask them to come as well. Only after that should you go to the square in the evening to trigger the date.

Abdulab

Jul 5, 2017
Go to one and ask her for a date; as part of it tell her that you're asking someone else. Then go to the other (either go find them or text them to come to you) and ask them to come as well. Only after that should you go to the square in the evening to trigger the date.
thx dude

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have a curious question.
Is there any way to avoid getting caught by Professor X while fooling around in public places? Or does it purely randomize?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there any way to avoid getting caught by Professor X while fooling around in public places? Or does it purely randomize?
It's almost guaranteed that you'll get caught by Prof. X whenever you have public smexy times. But otherwise, I think it's random how long you can go without getting caught. Unless you activate the plans for each of the girls~

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It's randomized but you can evade it via save scuming. If you save before taking the action then loading from that save will give you a fresh randomized result each time you load from that save.

So what I do is just reload repeatedly untill the action goes through. Then save again and aim for the next action. Reloading as needed until it succeeds then save. Rinse/ repeat. It can be a bit annoying but it lets you train them into exhibitionists much sooner than when you'd have the required character levels to pull off the plans.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
It's randomized but you can evade it via save scuming. If you save before taking the action then loading from that save will give you a fresh randomized result each time you load from that save.

So what I do is just reload repeatedly untill the action goes through. Then save again and aim for the next action. Reloading as needed until it succeeds then save. Rinse/ repeat. It can be a bit annoying but it lets you train them into exhibitionists much sooner than when you'd have the required character levels to pull off the plans.
This is another way, but still. If you want to permanently avoid X for the duration of the game, focus on the plans with each of the girls. On a side note, is there any dialogue before you actually commit to the plan where you talk about said plan with the girl of your choosing? I just found it kinda weird that you should PLAN [Insert Greek Letter Here], and your girl immediately knowns what you're talking about.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
This is another way, but still. If you want to permanently avoid X for the duration of the game, focus on the plans with each of the girls. On a side note, is there any dialogue before you actually commit to the plan where you talk about said plan with the girl of your choosing? I just found it kinda weird that you should PLAN [Insert Greek Letter Here], and your girl immediately knowns what you're talking about.
Exactly this. There is no buildup.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Exactly this. There is no buildup.
Yeah, this always got me slightly irked. With nothing to actually tell us about this, how are new players and returning players (assuming that they either never got to the plans, or just haven't played in a super long time) supposed to know about these plans.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay. I've gotten Emma to teh point she's willing to be present in a three way and she will do things for you but she will not physically interact with Kitty or Rogue and neither of them will do anything for her.

Is this as far as I can take her?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes